Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Bio Templates [Free to Use]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Lyka
Haha, same! Thank you~~
@Lyka
Haha, same! Thank you~~
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@lyka, the fallen one is missing a wing...
@lyka, the fallen one is missing a wing...
fuO1PHm.png
@NuclearFudge

Ah - I checked over the template and nothing is missing on my end. Your browser may not be agreeing with the image host. o.o;;
@NuclearFudge

Ah - I checked over the template and nothing is missing on my end. Your browser may not be agreeing with the image host. o.o;;
61737_s.gif
grr. okie. do you know how i can fix it?
grr. okie. do you know how i can fix it?
fuO1PHm.png
Posting here to find later. Also...

@Lyka

Could you please add me to the ping list? ^^
Posting here to find later. Also...

@Lyka

Could you please add me to the ping list? ^^
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@MittensTheKitten

Gotcha added! :)
@MittensTheKitten

Gotcha added! :)
61737_s.gif
@Lyka

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Lyka

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Lyka I love your templates, and I have been using them on my dragons but now I keep getting "Invalid ID! Return to index" this error when I try to get the code, can you help me solve this?
@Lyka I love your templates, and I have been using them on my dragons but now I keep getting "Invalid ID! Return to index" this error when I try to get the code, can you help me solve this?
wQA8k.gif fy4en.gif

MRJWRkO.png
@Solaristigres

Oh dear - apologies about that. It would seem something's gone wrong with the text files via the hosting source. I'm currently in the process of re-hosting the coding on a new site - all the coding links should be available for use again shortly (once I've got them all uploaded)!
@Solaristigres

Oh dear - apologies about that. It would seem something's gone wrong with the text files via the hosting source. I'm currently in the process of re-hosting the coding on a new site - all the coding links should be available for use again shortly (once I've got them all uploaded)!
61737_s.gif
@Lyka

They seem to work now at least, and I am in love with theese dragon and flight based ones, one question though, I am not a big coder and I was wondering how do you get the portraits for the mate and allys, companions, etc?
@Lyka

They seem to work now at least, and I am in love with theese dragon and flight based ones, one question though, I am not a big coder and I was wondering how do you get the portraits for the mate and allys, companions, etc?
wQA8k.gif fy4en.gif

MRJWRkO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8