Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Open Resource] Deities Head Sprites
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@Kirsui,@FeDog, @CometOS, @Duskflame, @Bowserslave, @Headline, @Nahtanha, @fika, @PrincessFaeron, @MrFrenchFrybrows

@Servalan, @Hinumi, @SylphOfHeart
Gladekeeper and flamecaller have been updated!
@Kirsui,@FeDog, @CometOS, @Duskflame, @Bowserslave, @Headline, @Nahtanha, @fika, @PrincessFaeron, @MrFrenchFrybrows

@Servalan, @Hinumi, @SylphOfHeart
Gladekeeper and flamecaller have been updated!
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@catgame21234 omg, she is perfect [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/17wpt5h.png[/img] luv u mom[/center]
@catgame21234
omg, she is perfect
17wpt5h.png
luv u mom
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@catgame21234 ANGERY MATHER
@catgame21234 ANGERY MATHER
Screenshot_485.png
@Hinumi
@Servalan
if i can level with both of you
i think she yells louder than stormcatcher
@Hinumi
@Servalan
if i can level with both of you
i think she yells louder than stormcatcher
Mather.
She screm.
Every time she does the volcano erupts.
Mather.
She screm.
Every time she does the volcano erupts.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png

@turtlee @Servalan, @Hinumi, @SylphOfHeart @Hazel7 @zzzhorses @Shrine @Levanaael,

A new section has been added!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2187903/2#post_27241887

@turtlee @Servalan, @Hinumi, @SylphOfHeart @Hazel7 @zzzhorses @Shrine @Levanaael,

A new section has been added!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2187903/2#post_27241887
@Kirsui,@FeDog, @CometOS, @Duskflame, @Bowserslave, @Headline, @Nahtanha, @fika, @PrincessFaeron, @MrFrenchFrybrows,
@Levanaael,

okay so after with my bud @Pocketss i have discovered that the number of headsprites that I was about to make arcanist ranged from 700 to 12000 as a brod estimet due to his body language with the ears.

I have to find ways to reduce that count by a good bit there for some eather ears have to be cut off, some eye exspressions, or mouth exspresions.
but i don't want to do much of that.
im at a bit of an impass so i thought i should ask you guys what your thoughts
you want a lot of the same exspressions but a lot of diffrent ear angles becuse if you know anything about faes they have a complex body language.
or would you want more expressions like what stormcatcher has?
@Kirsui,@FeDog, @CometOS, @Duskflame, @Bowserslave, @Headline, @Nahtanha, @fika, @PrincessFaeron, @MrFrenchFrybrows,
@Levanaael,

okay so after with my bud @Pocketss i have discovered that the number of headsprites that I was about to make arcanist ranged from 700 to 12000 as a brod estimet due to his body language with the ears.

I have to find ways to reduce that count by a good bit there for some eather ears have to be cut off, some eye exspressions, or mouth exspresions.
but i don't want to do much of that.
im at a bit of an impass so i thought i should ask you guys what your thoughts
you want a lot of the same exspressions but a lot of diffrent ear angles becuse if you know anything about faes they have a complex body language.
or would you want more expressions like what stormcatcher has?
Body language all the way. Also, ear waggles, please, how can anything top that. I'm not sure how free you can be with the angles, considering it's, unlike rabbits, on either side of his head, but it's too funny to pass up.
Body language all the way. Also, ear waggles, please, how can anything top that. I'm not sure how free you can be with the angles, considering it's, unlike rabbits, on either side of his head, but it's too funny to pass up.
sLXxTcX.png
[quote name="Levanaael" date=2017-08-16 16:28:02] Body language all the way. Also, ear waggles, please, how can anything top that. I'm not sure how free you can be with the angles, considering it's, unlike rabbits, on either side of his head, but it's too funny to pass up. [/quote] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/6Y5xmrt.gif[/img][/center] @Levanaael @Kirsui,@FeDog, @CometOS, @Duskflame, @Bowserslave, @Headline, @Nahtanha, @fika, @PrincessFaeron, @MrFrenchFrybrows, each ear requires it's own animation so here's the whole range of movments for you to see what the ears can do. so should it be ears or facial exspressions that get the cut?
Levanaael wrote on 2017-08-16:
6Y5xmrt.gif

@Levanaael
each ear requires it's own animation so here's the whole range of movments for you to see what the ears can do.
so should it be ears or facial exspressions that get the cut?
I love his ears the most and the eye animations the least

Seriously the ears are so good
I love his ears the most and the eye animations the least

Seriously the ears are so good
VF45sGS.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19