Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Open Resource] Deities Head Sprites
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/347138669385351168/370392226557198336/unknown.png[/img] Flamecaller is a squished roasted potato and I love her
unknown.png
Flamecaller is a squished roasted potato and I love her
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Yoh dude. Idea. You could do a similar emote you did with the Arcanist for mistah Earthshaker, instead of ear waggle, it's fin waggle.
...Just a thought.
Yoh dude. Idea. You could do a similar emote you did with the Arcanist for mistah Earthshaker, instead of ear waggle, it's fin waggle.
...Just a thought.
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/NZhO1SEuFmhj2/giphy.gif[/img] …why didn't I think of that … grate now I gotta think of how [i]that'll work[/i] [s](earthshaker update will be coming soon btw but that cant make it to this cut.)[/s] @BreezyBubble
giphy.gif
…why didn't I think of that

grate now I gotta think of how that'll work

(earthshaker update will be coming soon btw but that cant make it to this cut.)
@BreezyBubble
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Hahahahahah. Uh oh. I don't know if I hurt or helped.
Hahahahahah. Uh oh. I don't know if I hurt or helped.
Add me to plqguemamma pinglist please
Add me to plqguemamma pinglist please
0zEtDKV.png
ping lists for general updates [code][size=0]@Kirsui,@FeDog, @CometOS, @Duskflame, @Bowserslave, @Headline, @Nahtanha, @fika, @PrincessFaeron, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Wistral,@Dreamcoyote, @Zaelium, @RottingFlesh, @GlitchEnder, @Vauvenal, @septarianflare, @LadyAaron,@Whalewings, @AzraMajere @timeblitz, @Draconequis @Chandaza @DragonladyNatz @Amphibious @TheRobinsBerry @Mooxter @Mooxter @dragonhorselover @Twistrose @slp0001 @BreezyBubble @Nomo2001 @Dimness [/size][/code] Updates on said gods: Earthshaker [code]@turtlee @Bumbling [/code] Flamecaller [code]@Servalan, @Hinumi, @SylphOfHeart[/code] Windsinger [code]@Hazel7 @Bumbling[/code] Tidelord [code]@zzzhorses[/code] Lightweaver [code]@Shrine[/code] GladeKeeper [code]@hyuukiru[/code] Plaguebringer [code]@Wepwawet [/code] The Arcanist [code]@Levanaael, [/code] - - - - - - - [b]The funnies [/b] [code]@hyuukiru[/code] the funnies have been updated
ping lists for general updates
Updates on said gods:

Earthshaker
Code:

Flamecaller
Windsinger
Code:

Tidelord
Code:

Lightweaver
Code:

GladeKeeper
Code:

Plaguebringer
Code:

The Arcanist
Code:

- - - - - - -

The funnies
Code:

the funnies have been updated
oooooooooo :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: looks great x'D
oooooooooo :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: looks great x'D
sLXxTcX.png
@ Levanaael
hehehehe~
i was making something for class, an infograph for FR, and thought i should share some art assets incase i wasnt going to use them in the final product.
if you want i can ping you when it becomes a thing.
@ Levanaael
hehehehe~
i was making something for class, an infograph for FR, and thought i should share some art assets incase i wasnt going to use them in the final product.
if you want i can ping you when it becomes a thing.
Can I be added to the general pinglist please? These look great!
Can I be added to the general pinglist please? These look great!
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
@catgame21234 would you mind adding me to your glademama pinglist please ^^ these all look great and I can't wait to see what you do with her
@catgame21234 would you mind adding me to your glademama pinglist please ^^ these all look great and I can't wait to see what you do with her
nature_gaybling_by_cicide76536-dcilk94.gifbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dc9ud9t.pngYsUBlZc.pngVMZDsVf.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19