Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Night sky bio graphics plus dividers
1 2 3 4 5
@WanderingTurtle

alright thank you !

I was looking around for free to use graphics, and a lot of people listed that they didn't want theirs to be used in hatcheries/shops

and since you didn't say anywhere whether it was allowed or not, I wanted to make sure c:
@WanderingTurtle

alright thank you !

I was looking around for free to use graphics, and a lot of people listed that they didn't want theirs to be used in hatcheries/shops

and since you didn't say anywhere whether it was allowed or not, I wanted to make sure c:
@Fokron

I appreciate you making sure (and giving credit)! To be honest I didn't even consider the possibility of these being used in hatcheries/shops, which is why there's nothing about it one way or another in the first post. :P But hey, if they're helpful then go for it!
@Fokron

I appreciate you making sure (and giving credit)! To be honest I didn't even consider the possibility of these being used in hatcheries/shops, which is why there's nothing about it one way or another in the first post. :P But hey, if they're helpful then go for it!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle

Love these! Thank you for providing them
@WanderingTurtle

Love these! Thank you for providing them
XdA0BPq.png
@WanderingTurtle Hi- I really like these! Would you mind if I used one of these to plan a header for a pairing of dragons I have that will be in a hatchery I'm working on? (I know it says Bios, so I figured I would check :3)
@WanderingTurtle Hi- I really like these! Would you mind if I used one of these to plan a header for a pairing of dragons I have that will be in a hatchery I'm working on? (I know it says Bios, so I figured I would check :3)
They/Them
@UnchainedSilver

Nah, I don't mind. :) You can use 'em however you want, but thanks for checking first! And glad you like them!
@UnchainedSilver

Nah, I don't mind. :) You can use 'em however you want, but thanks for checking first! And glad you like them!
@Cloudway love these banners! :)
@Cloudway love these banners! :)
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.giftumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
This is actually just what I was looking for the other day! Glad I found them.
This is actually just what I was looking for the other day! Glad I found them.
bbc193bd8a2a3ee420bc1f2454804edf.jpg
@WanderingTurtle

Hiya!

I really love the vertical divider and used it in one of my templates.
I needed more colors, so I made some recolors. I'm going to post it so anyone can use it, if that's okay? Of course, I'll link back to this forum!

If it's not okay, please let me know :)
@WanderingTurtle

Hiya!

I really love the vertical divider and used it in one of my templates.
I needed more colors, so I made some recolors. I'm going to post it so anyone can use it, if that's okay? Of course, I'll link back to this forum!

If it's not okay, please let me know :)
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

Glad to hear you like it, and I absolutely don't mind you posting recolors with a link back here! I appreciate you checking first, though. :)
@Maevepanda

Glad to hear you like it, and I absolutely don't mind you posting recolors with a link back here! I appreciate you checking first, though. :)
@WanderingTurtle bless you and the land you walk on for these TuT Please ping me if you ever make more? <3
@WanderingTurtle bless you and the land you walk on for these TuT Please ping me if you ever make more? <3
1 2 3 4 5