Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Night sky bio graphics plus dividers
1 2 3 4 5
@WanderingTurtle Are you planning on making 640px wide ones? So they will fit nicely in dragon bios : o
@WanderingTurtle Are you planning on making 640px wide ones? So they will fit nicely in dragon bios : o
kI7B1wB.png
webp_net_gifmaker_by_cxndy_lace-dbe956u.gif

FR time +9 | >Instagram
@mossyaki

To be honest I haven't really payed much attention to width before beyond a basic "not too long to fit in a bio properly" but I could certainly make some specifically 640px wide. (I... didn't know offhand that was the pixel limit, so that's useful info, thanks. :P)

Was there any sort of image specifically you were interested in at that length? I can probably make something similar at least, though I may not be able to start on it immediately.
@mossyaki

To be honest I haven't really payed much attention to width before beyond a basic "not too long to fit in a bio properly" but I could certainly make some specifically 640px wide. (I... didn't know offhand that was the pixel limit, so that's useful info, thanks. :P)

Was there any sort of image specifically you were interested in at that length? I can probably make something similar at least, though I may not be able to start on it immediately.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle Oooh that would be great! The bio is 640px wide but if you put sth bigger in it, it will cause the sliders to appear. I'm usually trying to avoid this.

I just...like night sky and stars in general, so everything similar to what you made already is fine ♥ Also if you could make it narrow, that would be great! Like about 20-30px : o
@WanderingTurtle Oooh that would be great! The bio is 640px wide but if you put sth bigger in it, it will cause the sliders to appear. I'm usually trying to avoid this.

I just...like night sky and stars in general, so everything similar to what you made already is fine ♥ Also if you could make it narrow, that would be great! Like about 20-30px : o
kI7B1wB.png

FR time +9 | >Instagram
@mossyaki

Yeah, I knew about the scroll bars and I dislike 'em too, hence why I always erred on the side of caution with the width. :P It's nice to know how long I can get away with now!

And in that case, I can definitely make a few images that size. :) It'll probably be a few days before I finish anything, but I'll be sure to ping you again when I do!
@mossyaki

Yeah, I knew about the scroll bars and I dislike 'em too, hence why I always erred on the side of caution with the width. :P It's nice to know how long I can get away with now!

And in that case, I can definitely make a few images that size. :) It'll probably be a few days before I finish anything, but I'll be sure to ping you again when I do!
@mossyaki

I just finished some 640px versions of some images! I still had the source images for the blue and black starry banners so I just made longer versions of those, although the black one wasn't quite long enough for 640px. (It's five pixels shy, so I still included it.) I also found a similar swirly galaxy image for a 640px version, but I couldn't make it too narrow or it just didn't look right. :/ They're all in the first post now, with notes under them to indicate their actual width.

If there was anything else you wanted at that width just let me know, I can always experiment with things. :)

And on a general, unrelated note, I also added a few eclipse images I'd forgotten I'd been fiddling with before. The hype for that has probably died down by now, but I figured I'd put them up here anyway.
@mossyaki

I just finished some 640px versions of some images! I still had the source images for the blue and black starry banners so I just made longer versions of those, although the black one wasn't quite long enough for 640px. (It's five pixels shy, so I still included it.) I also found a similar swirly galaxy image for a 640px version, but I couldn't make it too narrow or it just didn't look right. :/ They're all in the first post now, with notes under them to indicate their actual width.

If there was anything else you wanted at that width just let me know, I can always experiment with things. :)

And on a general, unrelated note, I also added a few eclipse images I'd forgotten I'd been fiddling with before. The hype for that has probably died down by now, but I figured I'd put them up here anyway.
Ah so quick! Thank you, used one for [this one's] quite simple bio.

And now I had this thought, what about some... colorful galaxies? You can find some really pretty pinkish, purpleish, orangeish, greenish etc images of the galaxies online! But it's just a silly idea, don't feel obligated to actually make those haha

Maybe people kinda stopped talking about it 'cause it has happened already but there are still plenty of eclipse-born or eclipse-themed dragons, so it's not like it's a completely forgotten topic!
Ah so quick! Thank you, used one for [this one's] quite simple bio.

And now I had this thought, what about some... colorful galaxies? You can find some really pretty pinkish, purpleish, orangeish, greenish etc images of the galaxies online! But it's just a silly idea, don't feel obligated to actually make those haha

Maybe people kinda stopped talking about it 'cause it has happened already but there are still plenty of eclipse-born or eclipse-themed dragons, so it's not like it's a completely forgotten topic!
kI7B1wB.png

FR time +9 | >Instagram
@mossyaki

Oh cool, I like simple bios like that! :D

And hmm, that's an interesting idea. There are certainly some gorgeous pictures of galaxies out there, I could probably find some that would work. I'm not sure yet if I'll actually get around to it, but if I do I'll be sure to drop you a ping. :)
@mossyaki

Oh cool, I like simple bios like that! :D

And hmm, that's an interesting idea. There are certainly some gorgeous pictures of galaxies out there, I could probably find some that would work. I'm not sure yet if I'll actually get around to it, but if I do I'll be sure to drop you a ping. :)
I really like these! Bookmarking to perhaps use later on ^^
I really like these! Bookmarking to perhaps use later on ^^
earthshieldr.png
@WanderingTurtle

Would it be alright if I used some of your dividers in my hatchery?
I would of course credit you and link back to this forum.

but if you're not cool with that, that's completely understandable c:
@WanderingTurtle

Would it be alright if I used some of your dividers in my hatchery?
I would of course credit you and link back to this forum.

but if you're not cool with that, that's completely understandable c:
@Fokron

I don't mind at all, you can go right ahead! It's cool that you asked first though, that's very considerate of you. :)
@Fokron

I don't mind at all, you can go right ahead! It's cool that you asked first though, that's very considerate of you. :)
1 2 3 4 5