Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Bisexuwhale's Pride Bio Resources (WIP)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Adaris Hey! I've been super inactive and pretty much ignoring pings, it's awesome to see you've made more buttons in the same style! Do you mind if I add them to the post, properly credited to you of course?
@Adaris Hey! I've been super inactive and pretty much ignoring pings, it's awesome to see you've made more buttons in the same style! Do you mind if I add them to the post, properly credited to you of course?
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@bisexuwhale That would be great! I also made these two for myself that other people might be interested in: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dgjVOdc.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lsaJlN8.png[/img][/center]
@bisexuwhale That would be great! I also made these two for myself that other people might be interested in:
dgjVOdc.png lsaJlN8.png
FVLARTi.png
@Adaris I can pop them up there too if you like!
@Adaris I can pop them up there too if you like!
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@bisexuwhale Yeah! I can make more of those if there's any interest :D
@bisexuwhale Yeah! I can make more of those if there's any interest :D
FVLARTi.png
@Bisexuwhale

Would it be too much to ask for a gay themed bio? I'm sorry if it is there and I just don't see it and if its too much work that fine! Thank you and I hope you have an amazing day :)
@Bisexuwhale

Would it be too much to ask for a gay themed bio? I'm sorry if it is there and I just don't see it and if its too much work that fine! Thank you and I hope you have an amazing day :)
nc2b4dJ.gif
@bisexuwhale just stoppin buy to say i love ur username -
@bisexuwhale just stoppin buy to say i love ur username -
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngjibbe.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@bisexuwhale
I love these and I love you (platonically) for making these. I'm gonna see about adding these to my profile or signature!
@bisexuwhale
I love these and I love you (platonically) for making these. I'm gonna see about adding these to my profile or signature!
blackberry-megabanette.png PhjShg5.gif
@bisexuwhale
ah i love these uwu ! i am bigender + cassgender; would you mind making me some tiny pride buttons ? :D
@bisexuwhale
ah i love these uwu ! i am bigender + cassgender; would you mind making me some tiny pride buttons ? :D
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
1) I love all of these 2) if anyone out there would make any genderflux versions that would be amazing!
1) I love all of these 2) if anyone out there would make any genderflux versions that would be amazing!
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
@bisexuwhale Could you make a more faded/pastel bixolotl?

Your punxolotls are great lol
@bisexuwhale Could you make a more faded/pastel bixolotl?

Your punxolotls are great lol
Every night is Halloween in the Shadow Flight
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12