Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Willow's Wrath [A Pinkerlocke] (Hiatus)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
[center][size=6][color=green][font=Garamond]Day {21}[/font] [font=wingdings]|[/font]——————————————[font=wingdings]|[/font][/color][/size] [item=Honeycrisp Apple] 10-20 Matches[/center] [columns][indent] With Maple by their side, it seemed as if their work went by much faster - they were so caught up in the challenge of making the clearing into a proper camp, a [i]home[/i], that all four of them worked well past sundown. It was dark for a few hours before they realized it was harder to work without the sunlight. "I think I'm done for now," Luana said, leaning backwards from her work. Treble laughed. "Me too." "Yes, we'll have to continue in the morning," Gabi said, and even in the darkness his eyes sparked with a happiness that had not been seen before. Maple gave a small sigh, and her gaze wandered to the forest. The shadows were long and dark, and they did not look particularly inviting. She stirred, and rose in the air. "I should get going, then." Luana stood up quickly at that. "No, you don't have to," she said, something strange in her voice. "It'll be a dark flight back to your field. Stay the night, since we'll be working again tomorrow morning either way. It's easier this way." Gabi glanced over, taken aback at his Guardian's offer. Treble, too, seemed surprised. But Maple gave a broad smile to hear the words. She dipped her head graciously, and bobbed low in the air. "Thank-you for your hospitality," she said. "I would love to stay the night in your camp." The decision was finalized quickly, and they were all glad to retire for the night peacefully. [/columns][/indent] -------- @Crobbin @Fletcher @Spottedleaf125 @Zerohour @Silverhame @stenops887 @MoonlitLegacy thank goodness! I was afraid Maple would never get some time in the coli lol. She's now level 3, while Gabi and Treble are level 4.
Day {21}
|——————————————|

Honeycrisp Apple
10-20 Matches
With Maple by their side, it seemed as if their work went by much faster - they were so caught up in the challenge of making the clearing into a proper camp, a home, that all four of them worked well past sundown. It was dark for a few hours before they realized it was harder to work without the sunlight.

"I think I'm done for now," Luana said, leaning backwards from her work.

Treble laughed. "Me too."

"Yes, we'll have to continue in the morning," Gabi said, and even in the darkness his eyes sparked with a happiness that had not been seen before.

Maple gave a small sigh, and her gaze wandered to the forest. The shadows were long and dark, and they did not look particularly inviting. She stirred, and rose in the air. "I should get going, then."

Luana stood up quickly at that. "No, you don't have to," she said, something strange in her voice. "It'll be a dark flight back to your field. Stay the night, since we'll be working again tomorrow morning either way. It's easier this way."

Gabi glanced over, taken aback at his Guardian's offer. Treble, too, seemed surprised. But Maple gave a broad smile to hear the words. She dipped her head graciously, and bobbed low in the air.

"Thank-you for your hospitality," she said. "I would love to stay the night in your camp."

The decision was finalized quickly, and they were all glad to retire for the night peacefully.

@Crobbin @Fletcher @Spottedleaf125 @Zerohour @Silverhame @stenops887 @MoonlitLegacy

thank goodness! I was afraid Maple would never get some time in the coli lol. She's now level 3, while Gabi and Treble are level 4.
1u3H6jas.png
@Clarax They are happy!
... *suspicious glance* but for how long
@Clarax They are happy!
... *suspicious glance* but for how long
tumblr_odrv7zakOd1v1li10o1_400.png Doing Art for Apparel. See examples on my dragons!
@clarax apologies for not commenting often. These past days it has been incredibly hard to get at a computer. I'll try to catch up reading today.
@clarax apologies for not commenting often. These past days it has been incredibly hard to get at a computer. I'll try to catch up reading today.
63.png11.png
@stenops887 Hey, no worries at all! I totally understand. :) I have only been active online to really update my Pinkerlocke and gather for the festival lol, so it's alright. ^^ I hope you enjoy the latest updates!

@MoonlitLegacy Hahah yeah, we'll see, I hope they can get along for a bit longer! No clue what's next for these dragons yet, it'd be nice if they can become a functioning Clan before long. :P
@stenops887 Hey, no worries at all! I totally understand. :) I have only been active online to really update my Pinkerlocke and gather for the festival lol, so it's alright. ^^ I hope you enjoy the latest updates!

@MoonlitLegacy Hahah yeah, we'll see, I hope they can get along for a bit longer! No clue what's next for these dragons yet, it'd be nice if they can become a functioning Clan before long. :P
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax
Hey Clara, I was reading the rules of your locke and I think you messed up on day 20 (I am catching up today)

You said you got heads and that should have been a death streak not no battles. Not that I want anyone to die but I just wanted to let you know.
@clarax
Hey Clara, I was reading the rules of your locke and I think you messed up on day 20 (I am catching up today)

You said you got heads and that should have been a death streak not no battles. Not that I want anyone to die but I just wanted to let you know.
OrOeLpE.png They/Them
a small storefront
Click the spiral to the left for current avatar
looking for 10/08 gen ones
[quote name="@Crobbin" date=2017-04-29 10:23:59] @/clarax Hey Clara, I was reading the rules of your locke and I think you messed up on day 20 (I am catching up today) You said you got heads and that should have been a death streak not no battles. Not that I want anyone to die but I just wanted to let you know. [/quote] *facepalm* I wrote down the wrong thing, actually. LOL thanks for pointing that out. I have never flipped a coin before (! I never learned how growing up, lol. I also can't whistle no matter how hard I try) so Scott was teaching me how to, so I kept practicing, and most of the flips I kept messing up (the ones I never caught) were heads, which scared the crap out of me, but he told me to redo (he didn't know the rules, he just saw my flips were awful :P I kept asking if I should just use a RNG but he said no). When I actually flipped properly for the first time, it was a tails :P So I must have heads on my mind when I was typing that post lol. Thanks for catching that, though! I'll go fix it now ^^
@Crobbin wrote on 2017-04-29:
@/clarax

*facepalm* I wrote down the wrong thing, actually. LOL thanks for pointing that out. I have never flipped a coin before (! I never learned how growing up, lol. I also can't whistle no matter how hard I try) so Scott was teaching me how to, so I kept practicing, and most of the flips I kept messing up (the ones I never caught) were heads, which scared the crap out of me, but he told me to redo (he didn't know the rules, he just saw my flips were awful :P I kept asking if I should just use a RNG but he said no). When I actually flipped properly for the first time, it was a tails :P So I must have heads on my mind when I was typing that post lol.

Thanks for catching that, though! I'll go fix it now ^^
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax
Okay I just wanted to make sure!

Also you could just use a coin flipping website for future flips! (I am really surprised you never learned how to! I thought everyone just knew)
@clarax
Okay I just wanted to make sure!

Also you could just use a coin flipping website for future flips! (I am really surprised you never learned how to! I thought everyone just knew)
OrOeLpE.png They/Them
a small storefront
@Crobbin Oh, I didn't know there was coin-flipping sites! :O I'll check that out next time lol.

Yeah I mean, I've seen other people flip coins and I know the theory... but I've never done it myself. :P Never had to! I can't seem to hold my handy steady and then I when I try to flip the coin with my thumb I basically just throw the coin across the room. OTL It's pretty pathetic/hilarious to watch, actually, but frustrating for me lol. :P
@Crobbin Oh, I didn't know there was coin-flipping sites! :O I'll check that out next time lol.

Yeah I mean, I've seen other people flip coins and I know the theory... but I've never done it myself. :P Never had to! I can't seem to hold my handy steady and then I when I try to flip the coin with my thumb I basically just throw the coin across the room. OTL It's pretty pathetic/hilarious to watch, actually, but frustrating for me lol. :P
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax
I cannot believe that you have never needed to flip a coin. How have you made decisions! XD
@clarax
I cannot believe that you have never needed to flip a coin. How have you made decisions! XD
OrOeLpE.png They/Them
a small storefront
@Crobbin that's just it, I'm so indecisive I hardly make decisions :p. If I have to, I usually use eenie-meenie-minie-moe or, I kid you not, Scott has a magic-eight ball app on his phone to help me make decisions LOL.
@Crobbin that's just it, I'm so indecisive I hardly make decisions :p. If I have to, I usually use eenie-meenie-minie-moe or, I kid you not, Scott has a magic-eight ball app on his phone to help me make decisions LOL.
1u3H6jas.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14