Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Willow's Wrath [A Pinkerlocke] (Hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@clarax Luana and Gabi are very adorable together. I really like how you deal with Charges. Looking forward to more! :)

I've hatched a clutch with the intention of writing a Nuzlocke - but, they all have really cool IDs so I may not sacrifice them.
@clarax Luana and Gabi are very adorable together. I really like how you deal with Charges. Looking forward to more! :)

I've hatched a clutch with the intention of writing a Nuzlocke - but, they all have really cool IDs so I may not sacrifice them.
63.png11.png
@clarax

Awww! Gabi is such a cute name, that little dude has got to be the cutest hatchling ever! I love how he was playing with that little pebble, I was like "oh no!" When he lost it and gave that little cry. Love little Gabi, definitely my favorite character so far. ^^'
@clarax

Awww! Gabi is such a cute name, that little dude has got to be the cutest hatchling ever! I love how he was playing with that little pebble, I was like "oh no!" When he lost it and gave that little cry. Love little Gabi, definitely my favorite character so far. ^^'
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

[center][size=6][color=green][font=Garamond]Day {5}[/font] [font=wingdings]|[/font]——————————————[font=wingdings]|[/font][/color][/size] [item=Venomspite Invader] Seafood 30-40 Battles[/center] [columns][indent] Gabi walked beside Luana, although [i]walk [/i]was an understatement. She was moving slowly, while he had to trot awkwardly to keep pace. "You sure you don't want to ride on my shoulder, hatch?" Luana asked him for probably the fifth time that hour. She flicked her tail towards him, before it arched over her back, signing what she meant - although by now Gabi knew the words fairly well. He shook his head stubbornly. "No, Lu'." It had taken a while after naming him for Luana to teach him her own name. They had spent most of the morning going over the whole thing. Still, he couldn't wrap his little tongue around the complex (to him, anyway) vowels. But as Luana kept talking to him, he was beginning to understand Draconic, and was slowly learning to say more than just "Mama". "I walk," Gabi said with childish determination - just before he tripped over a trailing vine. Luana caught him with an outstretched paw. She nearly chuckled, but managed to control herself; she didn't want to laugh in the poor thing's face. If it was anyone else, then sure... but not her Charge. "I know you can, you goof." Her words were warmer than she expected. "But you're still young. Clearly, you're exhausted. We have been walking for ages." Is there no end to this forest?! She had hoped to escape the jungle before the evening. But now it was nearly sundown. "Wanna rest?" He shook his head again, but a small yawn escaped him. She thought for a moment. There was a conflict within her. She wanted to leave Nature immediately - maybe return to the Plaguelands - definitely find another home, somewhere to settle on the mainland. But she could see that traveling throughout the night, which she was able and willing to do, would not work for the hatchling - her Charge. And flying was out of the question, for he could hardly hold on to her spines when she was stable on the ground and he was wide awake. Just think of her in the air with him on her back, jostled with every wing beat - if he were to drift to sleep, then it was a long way to fall... It was not best for him to keep moving. And even though she wanted to do so, the feeling inside her to keep her Charge safe would not let her... "Alright, you win. Let's find another good nest, okay? Was last night comfortable for you? Maybe there's something around here..." "Com-pho? Comph'terb?" The Tundra shook his head, perplexed. Luana snorted. "Don't hurt yourself," she muttered. She shifted the hatchling to her other paw while she looked around. There seemed to be a small opening in the ground next to a patch of wildflowers. The hole was too small for the Guardian to fit in, but maybe Gabi could sleep there. She nosed around carefully, ensuring it wasn't already someone else's home. It seemed clear. She wondered if it was a tunnel, but from what she determined, it was simply a shallow hole in the ground. Gabi would not wander off by accident in the middle of the night. She hastily grabbed a few green, fuzzy leaves from a nearby plant and lined the hole with them, creating a soft cushion. Then she gently placed Gabi, already half-asleep, down. "Sleep tight," she whispered, "I'll be right here." She gave him a quick lick on his forehead, feeling a little awkward doing so, before she settled in at the entrance for the night. [/columns][/indent] -------------- (Pinglist was here) I accidentally posted the wrong thing, so I lost my responses to my readers. But fortunately I save my writing in another document. :)
Day {5}
|——————————————|

Venomspite Invader
Seafood
30-40 Battles
Gabi walked beside Luana, although walk was an understatement. She was moving slowly, while he had to trot awkwardly to keep pace.

"You sure you don't want to ride on my shoulder, hatch?" Luana asked him for probably the fifth time that hour. She flicked her tail towards him, before it arched over her back, signing what she meant - although by now Gabi knew the words fairly well.

He shook his head stubbornly. "No, Lu'." It had taken a while after naming him for Luana to teach him her own name. They had spent most of the morning going over the whole thing. Still, he couldn't wrap his little tongue around the complex (to him, anyway) vowels. But as Luana kept talking to him, he was beginning to understand Draconic, and was slowly learning to say more than just "Mama".

"I walk," Gabi said with childish determination - just before he tripped over a trailing vine.

Luana caught him with an outstretched paw. She nearly chuckled, but managed to control herself; she didn't want to laugh in the poor thing's face. If it was anyone else, then sure... but not her Charge.

"I know you can, you goof." Her words were warmer than she expected. "But you're still young. Clearly, you're exhausted. We have been walking for ages." Is there no end to this forest?! She had hoped to escape the jungle before the evening. But now it was nearly sundown. "Wanna rest?"

He shook his head again, but a small yawn escaped him.

She thought for a moment. There was a conflict within her. She wanted to leave Nature immediately - maybe return to the Plaguelands - definitely find another home, somewhere to settle on the mainland. But she could see that traveling throughout the night, which she was able and willing to do, would not work for the hatchling - her Charge. And flying was out of the question, for he could hardly hold on to her spines when she was stable on the ground and he was wide awake. Just think of her in the air with him on her back, jostled with every wing beat - if he were to drift to sleep, then it was a long way to fall... It was not best for him to keep moving. And even though she wanted to do so, the feeling inside her to keep her Charge safe would not let her...

"Alright, you win. Let's find another good nest, okay? Was last night comfortable for you? Maybe there's something around here..."

"Com-pho? Comph'terb?" The Tundra shook his head, perplexed.

Luana snorted. "Don't hurt yourself," she muttered.

She shifted the hatchling to her other paw while she looked around. There seemed to be a small opening in the ground next to a patch of wildflowers. The hole was too small for the Guardian to fit in, but maybe Gabi could sleep there. She nosed around carefully, ensuring it wasn't already someone else's home. It seemed clear. She wondered if it was a tunnel, but from what she determined, it was simply a shallow hole in the ground. Gabi would not wander off by accident in the middle of the night. She hastily grabbed a few green, fuzzy leaves from a nearby plant and lined the hole with them, creating a soft cushion. Then she gently placed Gabi, already half-asleep, down.

"Sleep tight," she whispered, "I'll be right here." She gave him a quick lick on his forehead, feeling a little awkward doing so, before she settled in at the entrance for the night.

(Pinglist was here)

I accidentally posted the wrong thing, so I lost my responses to my readers. But fortunately I save my writing in another document. :)
1u3H6jas.png
[center][size=6][color=green][font=Garamond]Day {6}[/font] [font=wingdings]|[/font]——————————————[font=wingdings]|[/font][/color][/size] [item=Bleak Birdskull Legband] Breed or Scroll[/center] [columns][indent] Luana woke to the sound of soft crying. Pre-dawn light filtered through the foliage overhead. The wildflowers nearby swayed in a gentle morning breeze. The calm was interrupted by the ongoing cries. She scrambled to her feet, instantly awake as she realized it was Gabi. "Gabi! What's wrong?" she asked, leaning forward to peer into the hole where he slept. The shadows clung thick in the early morning, and it was hard to see the Tundra clearly, but there was a pale purple sparkle in the pit. A hint of fresh magic was in the air. Gabi's green eyes were bright and wet with tears, and they stared up at her, pleading. She gasped, and reached down with one paw to pick him up. His crying quieted as she picked him up, but even as she brought him close she could see something was ... not quite right. The fur on his neck and underbelly was darker than it had been the night before - and she could see, even in the dim morning, that his markings had changed. The same purple sparkle from the pit covered the poor Tundra, who sniffled and shifting uncomfortably. The magic clung to his fur, and as Luana rubbed him gently with the back of her claw, she noticed it would not come off. Something - some magic - had stained him permanently... "What happened to you?" [center] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=176&bodygene=11&breed=6&element=10&gender=0&tert=91&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=132&auth=8521fc35728e553beb65d05b195a0b11a03678ac&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/center][/columns][/indent] -------- @Crobbin @Fletcher @Spottedleaf125 @Zerohour @Silverhame @stenops887 @MoonlitLegacy My first reaction when I pulled today: "Yes, apparel! Bleak Birdksull Legband... Wait... what?? THIS APPAREL ISN'T CALLED "BLACK"??" I've been reading black my whole two years on this site, holy moly. Clearly, there's nobody to breed just yet, so I was going to ignore this pull. Then I remembered apparel also is an opportunity to use a gene scroll! It was a tough decision at first, but I'm really happy with Runes. I had to wait for a bit today to finally buy it from the MP, which is why this post is a lot later in the evening that I'd have preferred. ^^;
Day {6}
|——————————————|

Bleak Birdskull Legband
Breed or Scroll
Luana woke to the sound of soft crying. Pre-dawn light filtered through the foliage overhead. The wildflowers nearby swayed in a gentle morning breeze. The calm was interrupted by the ongoing cries.

She scrambled to her feet, instantly awake as she realized it was Gabi.

"Gabi! What's wrong?" she asked, leaning forward to peer into the hole where he slept. The shadows clung thick in the early morning, and it was hard to see the Tundra clearly, but there was a pale purple sparkle in the pit. A hint of fresh magic was in the air. Gabi's green eyes were bright and wet with tears, and they stared up at her, pleading. She gasped, and reached down with one paw to pick him up. His crying quieted as she picked him up, but even as she brought him close she could see something was ... not quite right.

The fur on his neck and underbelly was darker than it had been the night before - and she could see, even in the dim morning, that his markings had changed. The same purple sparkle from the pit covered the poor Tundra, who sniffled and shifting uncomfortably. The magic clung to his fur, and as Luana rubbed him gently with the back of her claw, she noticed it would not come off. Something - some magic - had stained him permanently...

"What happened to you?"
dragon?age=0&body=176&bodygene=11&breed=6&element=10&gender=0&tert=91&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=132&auth=8521fc35728e553beb65d05b195a0b11a03678ac&dummyext=prev.png

@Crobbin @Fletcher @Spottedleaf125 @Zerohour @Silverhame @stenops887 @MoonlitLegacy

My first reaction when I pulled today:
"Yes, apparel! Bleak Birdksull Legband... Wait... what?? THIS APPAREL ISN'T CALLED "BLACK"??"
I've been reading black my whole two years on this site, holy moly.

Clearly, there's nobody to breed just yet, so I was going to ignore this pull. Then I remembered apparel also is an opportunity to use a gene scroll! It was a tough decision at first, but I'm really happy with Runes. I had to wait for a bit today to finally buy it from the MP, which is why this post is a lot later in the evening that I'd have preferred. ^^;
1u3H6jas.png
Oh no! D: This poor child. Marked with the runes of some unseelie perhaps? :O
Oh no! D: This poor child. Marked with the runes of some unseelie perhaps? :O
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
[center][size=6][color=green][font=Garamond]Day {7}[/font] [font=wingdings]|[/font]——————————————[font=wingdings]|[/font][/color][/size] [item=Sakura Owl] Adopt a Dragon Breed Roll: 12, Coatl Flight Roll: 5, Shadow[/center] [columns][indent] Luana flared her wings. Gabi was in arms, and she needed to find a healer, quick. He didn't seem in pain, but... She needed to be sure. Her heart was pounding. She took to the air, holding him close and steady. The wind from her wing-beats nearly flattened the wildflowers. Before she had even flown above the tree-tops, though, she spotted a white-feathered dragon through the foliage. "Wait! Stop!" she called. In her moment of panic, she didn't realize how foolish it was to call to another dragon in a territory she was unfamiliar. But luck was on her side. The Coatl made her way over, pink eyes bright against the nearly pure-white of her body. Luana landed again, warily eyeing the stranger. "I need your help. Do you know -- ?" Luana didn't know how to describe the Tundra, so she gestured vaguely towards her Charge. She placed Gabi in front of her, but made sure that the Coatl did not wander too close. The Guardian realized that she couldn't trust the Coatl fully - not here, not with her Charge. But she would take her chances, if she could save Gabi. [/columns][/indent] [columns][indent][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32108649][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/321087/32108649p.png[/img][/url][nextcol] "Oh... This has been a while since I have seen it." The Coatl's Draconic was decent, but not fluid - a bit tilted. The stranger sniffed at the young one, who scuffed his paws along the ground, stirring up some dust. Luana stepped forward, but the Coatl backed away quickly. "In any chance, do you have Candling leaves near?" Luana gave a blank stare. "What are those?" [/columns][/indent] [columns][indent]The dragon sighed. "It's a plant with large, pointed leaves. They're soft and fuzzy, a pale green?" "Oh! Yes. Oh my Wyrmwound, are those poisonous?" "No fear. He is not in any danger. The leaves - there is a magical property to them, they tend to rub off on any exposed skin. They leave a stain, pale purple." The Coatl gave a quizzical glance towards the Guardian. "Did you touch it, too?" She pointed with one wing towards the Guardian's feet. Luana glanced down, and with surprise saw the tips of her feet, her claws, glowing the same purple as Gabi's. "It is permanent," the Coatl added. Relief washed over the Guardian, and she let out a short, bark-like laugh. She was so happy to hear that Gabi was not in any danger, she didn't even care about her stained feet. "Wow." She gave a grin towards the Coatl. "Thank-you. I - I didn't know - deities bless you." The Coatl gave an amused purr. "I did not do anything. But thank-you." [/columns][/indent] -------- @Crobbin @Fletcher @Spottedleaf125 @Zerohour @Silverhame @stenops887 @MoonlitLegacy Oh, goody! I was really hoping for a new dragon to enter the story and help with the leaves, lol. By the way, I made up Candling leaves. I was trying to find fuzzy leaves that grow in the rainforest, even a temperate rainforest, and in my limited time I did not find anything. ^^; So I made up a plant that is specific to Sorneith haha. The Shadow Coatl was more expensive (just by a bit, but still) than the cheapest Coatl, so I ignored the Flight roll. Still, an Arcane dragon works well for this! Besides, she has Circuit... I don't think I've ever had Circuit in my lair before. I kinda hate it. With any luck, though, I'll finally get the breeding achievement for Circuit LOL. Also, Luana is now wearing Glowing Purple Clawtips, to match the story. :D And apologies for any double pings, I had a bit of a mishap with posting. Everything should be in order now, though. :)
Day {7}
|——————————————|

Sakura Owl
Adopt a Dragon
Breed Roll: 12, Coatl
Flight Roll: 5, Shadow
Luana flared her wings. Gabi was in arms, and she needed to find a healer, quick. He didn't seem in pain, but... She needed to be sure. Her heart was pounding.

She took to the air, holding him close and steady. The wind from her wing-beats nearly flattened the wildflowers. Before she had even flown above the tree-tops, though, she spotted a white-feathered dragon through the foliage.

"Wait! Stop!" she called. In her moment of panic, she didn't realize how foolish it was to call to another dragon in a territory she was unfamiliar.

But luck was on her side. The Coatl made her way over, pink eyes bright against the nearly pure-white of her body. Luana landed again, warily eyeing the stranger.

"I need your help. Do you know -- ?" Luana didn't know how to describe the Tundra, so she gestured vaguely towards her Charge. She placed Gabi in front of her, but made sure that the Coatl did not wander too close. The Guardian realized that she couldn't trust the Coatl fully - not here, not with her Charge. But she would take her chances, if she could save Gabi.
32108649p.png

"Oh... This has been a while since I have seen it." The Coatl's Draconic was decent, but not fluid - a bit tilted. The stranger sniffed at the young one, who scuffed his paws along the ground, stirring up some dust. Luana stepped forward, but the Coatl backed away quickly. "In any chance, do you have Candling leaves near?"

Luana gave a blank stare. "What are those?"
The dragon sighed. "It's a plant with large, pointed leaves. They're soft and fuzzy, a pale green?"

"Oh! Yes. Oh my Wyrmwound, are those poisonous?"

"No fear. He is not in any danger. The leaves - there is a magical property to them, they tend to rub off on any exposed skin. They leave a stain, pale purple." The Coatl gave a quizzical glance towards the Guardian. "Did you touch it, too?" She pointed with one wing towards the Guardian's feet. Luana glanced down, and with surprise saw the tips of her feet, her claws, glowing the same purple as Gabi's. "It is permanent," the Coatl added.

Relief washed over the Guardian, and she let out a short, bark-like laugh. She was so happy to hear that Gabi was not in any danger, she didn't even care about her stained feet. "Wow." She gave a grin towards the Coatl. "Thank-you. I - I didn't know - deities bless you."

The Coatl gave an amused purr. "I did not do anything. But thank-you."

@Crobbin @Fletcher @Spottedleaf125 @Zerohour @Silverhame @stenops887 @MoonlitLegacy

Oh, goody! I was really hoping for a new dragon to enter the story and help with the leaves, lol. By the way, I made up Candling leaves. I was trying to find fuzzy leaves that grow in the rainforest, even a temperate rainforest, and in my limited time I did not find anything. ^^; So I made up a plant that is specific to Sorneith haha.

The Shadow Coatl was more expensive (just by a bit, but still) than the cheapest Coatl, so I ignored the Flight roll. Still, an Arcane dragon works well for this! Besides, she has Circuit... I don't think I've ever had Circuit in my lair before. I kinda hate it. With any luck, though, I'll finally get the breeding achievement for Circuit LOL.

Also, Luana is now wearing Glowing Purple Clawtips, to match the story. :D

And apologies for any double pings, I had a bit of a mishap with posting. Everything should be in order now, though. :)
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax

Whoops! Didn't see yesterday's update until now! I've been seeming to miss pings lately. I'll have to double check when I get a ping.

Glad to see the Runes is nothing bad! And a new dragon, nice! :D Nice catches from pinkerton! Yeah, lol, I totally understand getting dragons that initially are ones with genes or breeds you don't quite care for, I was actually a bit disappointed when I started my Pinkerlocke and got a male snapper, but through his personality and such, Raigi has become one of my favorite. ^^' The same goes for Melly, I usually hate female tundras but she's grown on me! Hopefully the same can be said for your circuit girl in the future! c:
@clarax

Whoops! Didn't see yesterday's update until now! I've been seeming to miss pings lately. I'll have to double check when I get a ping.

Glad to see the Runes is nothing bad! And a new dragon, nice! :D Nice catches from pinkerton! Yeah, lol, I totally understand getting dragons that initially are ones with genes or breeds you don't quite care for, I was actually a bit disappointed when I started my Pinkerlocke and got a male snapper, but through his personality and such, Raigi has become one of my favorite. ^^' The same goes for Melly, I usually hate female tundras but she's grown on me! Hopefully the same can be said for your circuit girl in the future! c:
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

@Clarax
Excitement! This is really inspiring to me!
@Clarax
Excitement! This is really inspiring to me!
tumblr_odrv7zakOd1v1li10o1_400.png Doing Art for Apparel. See examples on my dragons!
[center][size=6][color=green][font=Garamond]Day {8}[/font] [font=wingdings]|[/font]——————————————[font=wingdings]|[/font][/color][/size] [item=Bark Centipede] 20-30 Matches[/center] [columns][indent] The Coatl, whose name was Treble, joined Luana and Gabi. Luana was so grateful for her initial help with the Candling plant, that the Coatl was welcomed immediately. Gabi was thrilled to have another dragon to play with, and began to call her "Auntie Tree". Treble was overjoyed with her new friends. There was one hiccup: Treble was happy here in the Viridian Labyrinth. Her specialty was magical plants, she explained, and so she had journeyed from the Starfall Isles to continue her studies here in the rainforest. Because Luana felt indebted to her, the Guardian grudgingly accepted that they would remain here on the Nature island, to stay by the Coatl's side. [i]Well, for now.[/i] Maybe eventually, Luana would find a way out of this territory - but at least Treble knew her way around, and was able to scout out a clearing for them to make their temporary home. The days passed faster with the added company, and Gabi grew quickly. One day, Luana was watching him from across the clearing. A sudden thought struck her. "I should train you," she said. "So you can protect yourself from - well, I think you're ready to begin practice." The Tundra turned to her curiously, some leaves hanging from his mouth. He had been in the middle of eating. Then, Treble walked over, drawn by the conversation. "Do you know how to battle?" Luana turned to the Coatl, who merely shook her head. "Then it's decided! We will begin today." Luana practically jumped to her feet, eager to get started. [/columns][/indent] -------- @Crobbin @Fletcher @/Spottedleaf125 @Zerohour @Silverhame @stenops887 @/MoonlitLegacy Sorry if today's a little rushed - busy weekend. I took Gabi and Treble into the Training Field today, it was really nice to have 3 dragons instead of just 1 to coli with lol. :P Hope everyone is having a great Easter weekend, if you/r family celebrate in any way. :3 @Spottedleaf125 Yes, the last two days had great pulls! I just wish I had a bit more time to write something nice to match them, it's been a busy weekend so far (including today, and tomorrow as well lol). I'm not a big fan of female Tundras either, but the way you write Melly made me love her immediately lol! The circuit on Treble is nice, because you can hardly see it lol, so it's not nearly as annoying as some other circuit might have been! :P @MoonlitLegacy Oh, it makes me so happy to hear that!! Thank-you :D
Day {8}
|——————————————|

Bark Centipede
20-30 Matches
The Coatl, whose name was Treble, joined Luana and Gabi. Luana was so grateful for her initial help with the Candling plant, that the Coatl was welcomed immediately. Gabi was thrilled to have another dragon to play with, and began to call her "Auntie Tree". Treble was overjoyed with her new friends.

There was one hiccup: Treble was happy here in the Viridian Labyrinth. Her specialty was magical plants, she explained, and so she had journeyed from the Starfall Isles to continue her studies here in the rainforest. Because Luana felt indebted to her, the Guardian grudgingly accepted that they would remain here on the Nature island, to stay by the Coatl's side. Well, for now. Maybe eventually, Luana would find a way out of this territory - but at least Treble knew her way around, and was able to scout out a clearing for them to make their temporary home.

The days passed faster with the added company, and Gabi grew quickly.

One day, Luana was watching him from across the clearing. A sudden thought struck her. "I should train you," she said. "So you can protect yourself from - well, I think you're ready to begin practice."

The Tundra turned to her curiously, some leaves hanging from his mouth. He had been in the middle of eating.

Then, Treble walked over, drawn by the conversation.

"Do you know how to battle?" Luana turned to the Coatl, who merely shook her head.

"Then it's decided! We will begin today." Luana practically jumped to her feet, eager to get started.

@Crobbin @Fletcher @/Spottedleaf125 @Zerohour @Silverhame @stenops887 @/MoonlitLegacy

Sorry if today's a little rushed - busy weekend. I took Gabi and Treble into the Training Field today, it was really nice to have 3 dragons instead of just 1 to coli with lol. :P

Hope everyone is having a great Easter weekend, if you/r family celebrate in any way. :3

@Spottedleaf125 Yes, the last two days had great pulls! I just wish I had a bit more time to write something nice to match them, it's been a busy weekend so far (including today, and tomorrow as well lol). I'm not a big fan of female Tundras either, but the way you write Melly made me love her immediately lol! The circuit on Treble is nice, because you can hardly see it lol, so it's not nearly as annoying as some other circuit might have been! :P

@MoonlitLegacy Oh, it makes me so happy to hear that!! Thank-you :D
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax

Awww yay! Gabi will be able to protect himself better if he wanders off and he can help the others! Hopefully his chances of living are upped with Luana, and Treble protecting him as well as himself! He's gonna be a tough little fighter I bet! :D
@clarax

Awww yay! Gabi will be able to protect himself better if he wanders off and he can help the others! Hopefully his chances of living are upped with Luana, and Treble protecting him as well as himself! He's gonna be a tough little fighter I bet! :D
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14