Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sumatra's bio templates and customs
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Sumatra oh my goodness, bless you ;; These look absolutely amazing, I love them all!!
Huge tip coming your way for such a fantastic (and huge) job!! Thank you so much!
@Sumatra oh my goodness, bless you ;; These look absolutely amazing, I love them all!!
Huge tip coming your way for such a fantastic (and huge) job!! Thank you so much!
friendship ended with spirals, now aethers are my best friendAnixAcf.png
@sumatra
just curious since i was hunting around and came across this, do you still do these?
@sumatra
just curious since i was hunting around and came across this, do you still do these?
ze8wEB3.png
@Hallsifer

Yep. Haven't really gone out of my way to promote it, but I'm still open. Did you want one?
@Hallsifer

Yep. Haven't really gone out of my way to promote it, but I'm still open. Did you want one?
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@sumatra if its not too much trouble yeah! your coding is gorgeous ;o; !! what kind of info do you need? its for this durg with preferably a space/magic/purple theme? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5713386] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/57134/5713386_350.png[/img] [/url]
@sumatra

if its not too much trouble yeah! your coding is gorgeous ;o; !! what kind of info do you need? its for this durg with preferably a space/magic/purple theme?

5713386_350.png
ze8wEB3.png
@Hallsifer

Usually I like to know what kinds of things you want in the bio: likes/dislikes, stats, space for art, etc. Since you've already got some stuff in your dragon's bio, do you want me to just incorporate those things, or is there something else in addition you'd like?
@Hallsifer

Usually I like to know what kinds of things you want in the bio: likes/dislikes, stats, space for art, etc. Since you've already got some stuff in your dragon's bio, do you want me to just incorporate those things, or is there something else in addition you'd like?
@sumatra

the stuff in the bio please!
@sumatra

the stuff in the bio please!
ze8wEB3.png
@Hallsifer

Didn't turn out quite as space-y as I wanted, but...I tried. Dragon preview is here, and code is here.
@Hallsifer

Didn't turn out quite as space-y as I wanted, but...I tried. Dragon preview is here, and code is here.
@Supersalamander Pinging myself so I can check these out later. They look super awesome!
@Supersalamander Pinging myself so I can check these out later. They look super awesome!
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
@Sumatra

Oh man, your bios are so clean! Would you be up for doing a bio for one of my dragons? Don't sweat it if you're busy!!
@Sumatra

Oh man, your bios are so clean! Would you be up for doing a bio for one of my dragons? Don't sweat it if you're busy!!
flefaeries_2.png
@sumatra

That is amazing, oh my gosh. I'm gonna get more treasure and tip you asap, that is fantastic, thank you so much!!!
@sumatra

That is amazing, oh my gosh. I'm gonna get more treasure and tip you asap, that is fantastic, thank you so much!!!
ze8wEB3.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14