Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sumatra's bio templates and customs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Sumatra
god bless your patience
respect
@Sumatra
god bless your patience
respect
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
@Sumatra

Just making spaces for the stuff that's already in the bio would be nice, but if you could add a few more spaces for additional lore would be amazing, if that's possible of course ^^ Thanks!
@Sumatra

Just making spaces for the stuff that's already in the bio would be nice, but if you could add a few more spaces for additional lore would be amazing, if that's possible of course ^^ Thanks!
u2TWLA7.png
@TootzyTFM

Ha, thanks! It can be a pain sometimes, (like when working on the third one, and it took me something like an hour just to align that skull with the bottom corner) but I also find it kind of fun.
@TootzyTFM

Ha, thanks! It can be a pain sometimes, (like when working on the third one, and it took me something like an hour just to align that skull with the bottom corner) but I also find it kind of fun.
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@Firedawn

By "additional spaces" do you mean you're wanting a long bio broken up into several blocks, or you want spaces for other things like personality, occupation, favorite things, etc.? Just making sure I understand.
@Firedawn

By "additional spaces" do you mean you're wanting a long bio broken up into several blocks, or you want spaces for other things like personality, occupation, favorite things, etc.? Just making sure I understand.
@Sumatra

A long bio broken up into several blocks would be amazing, and perhaps a space for art if that's not too much of a pain to make? c:

also your patience for making these are outstanding
@Sumatra

A long bio broken up into several blocks would be amazing, and perhaps a space for art if that's not too much of a pain to make? c:

also your patience for making these are outstanding
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn

Okay, sounds good!

Thanks. :) Honestly, though, I think it's taking me like three times longer to make these than it should because I'm indecisive and obsessed with double-checking everything, haha.
@Firedawn

Okay, sounds good!

Thanks. :) Honestly, though, I think it's taking me like three times longer to make these than it should because I'm indecisive and obsessed with double-checking everything, haha.
@Sumatra

Thank you! :)

Haha, it happens :P teach me your ways of the code
@Sumatra

Thank you! :)

Haha, it happens :P teach me your ways of the code
u2TWLA7.png
@Sumatra ahhhhhhhh!!! I hardly see bio coding anywhere, even shops. This makes me utterly happy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30660450] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306605/30660450_350.png[/img] [/url] For weeks I'm been trying to figure out something for this girl and her three sisters. The story behind them is they are the three Fates. Alice here is the one who weaves the thread. I'm looking for something gothic but represents death. Another tip is Alice and her sisters don't speak, they squeak and chrip. Eventually a blindfold will be worn for effect, but everything I've tried just doesn't work.
@Sumatra ahhhhhhhh!!!

I hardly see bio coding anywhere, even shops. This makes me utterly happy.

30660450_350.png

For weeks I'm been trying to figure out something for this girl and her three sisters. The story behind them is they are the three Fates. Alice here is the one who weaves the thread. I'm looking for something gothic but represents death. Another tip is Alice and her sisters don't speak, they squeak and chrip. Eventually a blindfold will be worn for effect, but everything I've tried just doesn't work.
@Sumatra

I really love it! It's exactly my style! Thank you so much!
@Sumatra

I really love it! It's exactly my style! Thank you so much!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@excessnight

I'll consider giving her a try when I've finished the current bio I'm working on. (Updated the first post so hopefully everything is more clear.)
@excessnight

I'll consider giving her a try when I've finished the current bio I'm working on. (Updated the first post so hopefully everything is more clear.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14