Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Steven Universe-WILL DRAW GEMSONAS-OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Frenkle
I'll probably draw Connie because I've tried drawing Pearl and Peridot before and they didn't turn out as I liked them, but I will try!

@Geology
Thank you very much! :)
@Frenkle
I'll probably draw Connie because I've tried drawing Pearl and Peridot before and they didn't turn out as I liked them, but I will try!

@Geology
Thank you very much! :)
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
@Endie
oh your art is super cute!!
do you have some tips on how to make a gem oc? (not a sona lol) I was thinking of making a black agate one but I didn't really know how to go about designing it ;; (also lore wise I wanted them to be from earth but I don't know what's a good reason for them not to be corrupted or something)
@Endie
oh your art is super cute!!
do you have some tips on how to make a gem oc? (not a sona lol) I was thinking of making a black agate one but I didn't really know how to go about designing it ;; (also lore wise I wanted them to be from earth but I don't know what's a good reason for them not to be corrupted or something)
m16OKP.jpeg
@Endie

Okay, thank you!! Please ping me if you do end up drawing her X3
@Endie

Okay, thank you!! Please ping me if you do end up drawing her X3
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
@Altair
Thanks!

I got all of my tips and tutorials from the Gemsona HQ on tumblr, but to be more specific:
Here is one on how to get a color palette from a picture of a gem, here is a general tutorial on design and personality, and here is one on body types, eyes, hair, mouths, and more!

These may be gemsona tutorials, but I think they work the same way with gem OCs.
@Altair
Thanks!

I got all of my tips and tutorials from the Gemsona HQ on tumblr, but to be more specific:
Here is one on how to get a color palette from a picture of a gem, here is a general tutorial on design and personality, and here is one on body types, eyes, hair, mouths, and more!

These may be gemsona tutorials, but I think they work the same way with gem OCs.
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
@crazyraspberry
Do you want me to draw them separately or together?
@crazyraspberry
Do you want me to draw them separately or together?
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
@endie
separately please!!!!
@endie
separately please!!!!
MBjujvx.png
@RikkuTakanashi Here you are! I hope you like it~ [img]http://i.imgur.com/a18u4sG.png[/img] Super cute design, it was really fun to draw~ @crazyraspberry Here you go. I hope you like them! [img]http://i.imgur.com/0WJhrSj.png[/img] I got a sassy vibe from this character for some reason, so I gave them a sassy pose. I hope that's ok :) Their hair was also really fun to draw! [img]http://i.imgur.com/jksPlpj.png[/img] This one is really cute! I love the designs of these characters! Also if any of you want to use these for anything just give me credit at [url=http://endie-chan.tumblr.com/]Endie-Chan[/url] on tumblr If you want me to change anything, just ask!
@RikkuTakanashi
Here you are! I hope you like it~
a18u4sG.png
Super cute design, it was really fun to draw~

@crazyraspberry
Here you go. I hope you like them!
0WJhrSj.png
I got a sassy vibe from this character for some reason, so I gave them a sassy pose. I hope that's ok :) Their hair was also really fun to draw!
jksPlpj.png
This one is really cute! I love the designs of these characters!

Also if any of you want to use these for anything just give me credit at Endie-Chan on tumblr

If you want me to change anything, just ask!
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
@Endie
They're perfect! Thanks so much! @Visionrift bask in they're glory!
@Endie
They're perfect! Thanks so much! @Visionrift bask in they're glory!
MBjujvx.png
@Endie
OMG SHE'S GLORIOUS THANK YOUUUUUUU
@Endie
OMG SHE'S GLORIOUS THANK YOUUUUUUU
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@crazyraspberry @Visionrift
I'm really glad you like them! They were super fun to draw~
@crazyraspberry @Visionrift
I'm really glad you like them! They were super fun to draw~
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12