Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Steven Universe-WILL DRAW GEMSONAS-OPEN
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Endie - AAAAA. I'm yelling you made her look so hecking cute ;w; I'm dead.

@Oceannist - Yes hi I'm gay for your gemsona & would like to draw her sometime if that's okay with you???
@Endie - AAAAA. I'm yelling you made her look so hecking cute ;w; I'm dead.

@Oceannist - Yes hi I'm gay for your gemsona & would like to draw her sometime if that's okay with you???
fBZO2yk.png
@Starmax
Hello! Lol, thank you! And sure, if you'd like to, that's fine!
@Starmax
Hello! Lol, thank you! And sure, if you'd like to, that's fine!
+3 FR time
Español | English

· she / istj
· collects oc art
· nest & cauldron open
MysL100.png
@SimpleMinded
Hey, I'm really REALLY sorry for making you wait, but life has seriously gotten in the way of everything. I've been able to get nothing done. Luckily I have some free time and I should be able to finish your line art by tomorrow :)

Again, I'm sorry. :/
@SimpleMinded
Hey, I'm really REALLY sorry for making you wait, but life has seriously gotten in the way of everything. I've been able to get nothing done. Luckily I have some free time and I should be able to finish your line art by tomorrow :)

Again, I'm sorry. :/
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
@Endie
dude, its honestly no problem o: dont sweat it, really!! youre doing this completely free of charge, and im an awful patient person ^^
@Endie
dude, its honestly no problem o: dont sweat it, really!! youre doing this completely free of charge, and im an awful patient person ^^
4AICVC9.jpg
@SimpleMinded Here you are! I made it transparent so you could color it whenever you feel like :) Sorry again for the wait! [img]http://i.imgur.com/9tsanhm.png[/img] @Oceannist Terribly sorry for the long wait! Here is the fixed image :) [img]http://i.imgur.com/okCARF3.png[/img]
@SimpleMinded
Here you are! I made it transparent so you could color it whenever you feel like :) Sorry again for the wait!
9tsanhm.png

@Oceannist
Terribly sorry for the long wait! Here is the fixed image :)
okCARF3.png
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
Your drawings are so cute!
This is my gemsona, Blue Diamond. XD She's just me as a gem. XD
I made her before the Diamonds appeared in the show because blue is my favorite color and my wedding ring has blue diamonds on it. The white belt in the second and third outfits is my wedding ring only with the diamonds replaced with stars. :D
I never decided on which outfit I liked best so if you feel like drawing her you're welcome to draw whichever outfit you like! :)
Your drawings are so cute!
This is my gemsona, Blue Diamond. XD She's just me as a gem. XD
I made her before the Diamonds appeared in the show because blue is my favorite color and my wedding ring has blue diamonds on it. The white belt in the second and third outfits is my wedding ring only with the diamonds replaced with stars. :D
I never decided on which outfit I liked best so if you feel like drawing her you're welcome to draw whichever outfit you like! :)
old-oaks-2.png
dT9HQge.png
kncGB4g.gif
J7D1quC.png
oaolHwW.png
Matchery Hatchery
xCVbB5p.png
OPS7bfK.png
wDSzx9S.png
nWiQNX9.png
@Endie
!!!! she looks so cute omg??? thank you so much for drawing her,, aaaa
@Endie
!!!! she looks so cute omg??? thank you so much for drawing her,, aaaa
4AICVC9.jpg
Thank you very much! And don't worry about it! She's so beautiful!
Thank you very much! And don't worry about it! She's so beautiful!
+3 FR time
Español | English

· she / istj
· collects oc art
· nest & cauldron open
MysL100.png
I'm in the mood to do these again, bump!
I'm in the mood to do these again, bump!
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12