Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | + Mibella's Templates and Graphics +
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 125 126
@KallyPaige

Oh! I was already PM'd by someone who gave in detail the steps in which to copy la code, but thanks!
@KallyPaige

Oh! I was already PM'd by someone who gave in detail the steps in which to copy la code, but thanks!
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
trying to figure out how to change and how to add like a signature at the bottom of the page on here
trying to figure out how to change and how to add like a signature at the bottom of the page on here
uenN0Yx.png
@TheWorshipOnes

Oh good, I hope they work out for you!
@TheWorshipOnes

Oh good, I hope they work out for you!
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@kallypaige i still am confused on how to make it work, i cant copy and paste the image as its not technically an image i think? idk why really but i cant?
@kallypaige i still am confused on how to make it work, i cant copy and paste the image as its not technically an image i think? idk why really but i cant?
Mango
She/her
FR+3
Supernatural
Marvel
@MangoSlices20

Go down to where they're labeled, such as under Palace, click Red or Blue, click the Visit Link, and there, you can copy and paste the text there! Hope that helps.
@MangoSlices20

Go down to where they're labeled, such as under Palace, click Red or Blue, click the Visit Link, and there, you can copy and paste the text there! Hope that helps.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
ohhhh @kallypaige thanks so much!
ohhhh @kallypaige thanks so much!
Mango
She/her
FR+3
Supernatural
Marvel
@kallypaige one more thing erm how do you edit the cadres, the white boxes like the ones with the birds or leaves around them? i wanna put somthin in the box but keep the birds, is that posible?
@kallypaige one more thing erm how do you edit the cadres, the white boxes like the ones with the birds or leaves around them? i wanna put somthin in the box but keep the birds, is that posible?
Mango
She/her
FR+3
Supernatural
Marvel
@MangoSlices20

That requires a picture editing software, like photoshop. You'd need to take a profile picture of an existing dragon and edit it behind the boxes.
@MangoSlices20

That requires a picture editing software, like photoshop. You'd need to take a profile picture of an existing dragon and edit it behind the boxes.
@kallypaige oh ok thx
@kallypaige oh ok thx
Mango
She/her
FR+3
Supernatural
Marvel
Is Kyanos finally getting an bio?
Is Kyanos finally getting an bio?
0QBdK7N.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 125 126