Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | TheTigersDen Lore {WIP}
I'm going to post lore for clan founding, some back story for dragons and more : ) [img]http://i.imgur.com/uerci50.png[/img] [columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/HMb5tTF.png[/img] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11706439] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/117065/11706439.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][font=Century][size=7][color=#292929]L U C I A N [/color][/size] --------------------- Clan Leader[/font][/center] ------------------- [item=Frigid Emblem][item=Ebony Filigree Banner][nextcol]Lucian is a very serious and confident leader. He will listen to what all his clan mates have to say before making any decisions that would affect the whole clan. His first mate Flare had helped him lead the clan to success but after having a few clutches she felt she was destined to serve the GladeKeeper directly so with many good-byes she went on her way. Lucian was devastated of course he wanted to go with her, but he had a duty to lead his clan. He didn't take another mate for a very long time, devoting all his energy to his clan. Then a another Nocturne came into the clan. She was Night Warrior the second one to ever join the clan. Her charm and drive quickly won Lucian's heart. They were soon a pair, Lucian was happier then ever. Midnight took the role of second in command and together they have lead the clan to prosper.[/columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/uerci50.png[/img] [center][b]The clans beginnings[/b][/center] Once Lucian was confident that he could fend for himself he packed a satchel with his favorite foods and set out. His goal was to start his own clan. Leaving the Frigid Floes far behind he flew to the North East, where the main land was located. The first land he set his eye on was the Zephyr Steppes of wind territory. He was astonished to find many dragons relaxing on the peaceful plain, back in the Frigid Floes dragons would only be outside out of necessity. Being to cold and bitter to be out for to long, but here dragons could easily relax with a soft breeze. He landed lightly on the soft green grass. The grass tickled his paws, it was a new sensation for him for grass never grows in Ice territory. He looked around searching for any lone dragons that might be interested in being the first to join his clan. Many of the dragons on the plain however clearly were apart of a clan. Some small groups of 3 to 5 dragons were here and there across the plain. While some larger clans having 20 members strong were clearly visible relaxing and chatting among themselves. There was hope though, in between each clan was plenty of space where dragons without clans were sprawled out on the grass, or flying in the air. Taking a deep breath Lucian gathered his nerves, ignored the uncomfortable feeling of grass between his claws and made his way across the plain in hopes of recruiting his first members. Lucian sat down heavily still only a one member clan and the day was turning to night. It seemed no dragon wanted to join him to start a clan no matter how hard he tried to convince them. They ether didn't believe having such a young dragon as their leader would be a good idea or believed living solo is the best life. Ether way Lucian's hopes damped. As he brewed on what he could have done better he scanned the grassy field as the last rays of light start to vanish and stars start to appear in the sky above. His eye's landed on a pair a down to his right, a WildClaw and a SkyDancer. Seemed odd they were settling up camp for the night. "They must not have a clan of their own" Lucian thought to himself. "Maybe..." But he quickly remembered his day full of failure. What could he say to this pair that would convince them to join him that he didn't already say to others? "Maybe not be so straight forward about it? Start of getting to know them first then see if they would like to join me," Getting up he shook himself to rid of any nervousness, then slowly made his way over to the pair. As he approached he put on the best smile he could muster and called out "Hey, mind if I join you?" Both dragons looked and him scanning him from head to tail. Deeming him as not a threat they let him approach peacefully. Now that he was closer he could make out their colors,markings, and apparel. The Wildclaw was a Ivory colored with tiger markings and white wings. He wore some dented armor, a scarf and a hat to top it off. His companion was a ice colored Skydancer with clown markings and shimmering forest colored wings. He wore a Copper Steampunk set and a Emerald Aviator Satchel. The skydancer was the first of the pair to speak."What brings you to wind territory ice dragon?" Lucian hesitated for a moment. He wasn't used to being referred to as "ice dragon" though it was very clear which flight he belong to with one look at his eyes. "Oh I ah, got sick of the cold and constant snow.. and stuff" He wasn't lying but he wasn't telling the whole truth ether. Weather the pair realized this or not they didn't let on, just nodding. "What about you two? What brings a.." He studied their eyes "Wind dragon and a lightning dragon to the Zephyr Steppes?" He asked, it was only fair to refer to their flights like they did to his right? Or should he not have asked that? Lucian started to doubt his own words wishing he had thought twice before speaking. The pair sat quietly exchanging a glace, as if deciding which one was gonna speak. "Well before we get into that some introduction or in order I believe. My names GreenWings for an obvious reason" He said shaking out his feathery wings. "And my comrade her is Ace" He added flicking his tail to point at the Wildclaw. Lucian looked at Ace but he didn't give much attention to him seeming more interested in stocking the fire with some wood. "And your name?" GreenWings asked after a moment. Lucian dragged his attention off of Ace and replied "The names Lucian" GreenWings to be the more social of the pair, Ace was much more reserved. Lucian explained he had just left his birth clan on a mission to form his own clan. Greenwings listened intently, then explained how he and Ace were traveling around Sornieth in search of a peaceful place to call home. "We're both looking for the same thing, would you two be interested in being the first members of my clan? Then we could search for a lair together." "Well um.. I would have to speak with Ace" GreenWings replied glancing at his companion. Ace who was now sitting next to the open flame roasting a Cottontail Rabbit for himself and a clawfull of Crickets for Greenwings. After a moment he nodded. "As long as we are safe, and aren't forced to do anything we don't like. I don't care where we are." With that a new clan was formed. [center][b]Arriving at Nature Territory [/b][/center] The clan first settled in the Everbloom Gardens close to the border with Shadow territry. It was a nothing boost about but it was a start. They had found a small clearing that only needed a little work to clear and start the building of the clan. It was still only the three of them so one tent large enough to house them was all they needed to start for sleeping and resting. There were few threats in this area of Nature that wasn't other dragons so they didn't waste time making traps and barriers. They had nothing to protect as they had nothing.. yet. After some time to settle in there clearing was filling in. There was now a second tent for some common familiars that they have tamed in the area. They were slowly growing in power, and experience. Soon they were able to battle hoards of the lowest level familairs.
I'm going to post lore for clan founding, some back story for dragons
and more : )

uerci50.png
HMb5tTF.png
L U C I A N

Clan Leader

Frigid Emblem Ebony Filigree Banner
Lucian is a very serious and confident leader. He will listen to what all his clan mates have to say before making any decisions that would affect the whole clan. His first mate Flare had helped him lead the clan to success but after having a few clutches she felt she was destined to serve the GladeKeeper directly so with many good-byes she went on her way. Lucian was devastated of course he wanted to go with her, but he had a duty to lead his clan. He didn't take another mate for a very long time, devoting all his energy to his clan. Then a another Nocturne came into the clan.
She was Night Warrior the second one to ever join the clan. Her charm and drive quickly won Lucian's heart. They were soon a pair, Lucian was happier then ever. Midnight took the role of second in command and together they have lead the clan to prosper.
uerci50.png
The clans beginnings

Once Lucian was confident that he could fend for himself he packed a satchel with his favorite foods and set out. His goal was to start his own clan. Leaving the Frigid Floes far behind he flew to the North East, where the main land was located. The first land he set his eye on was the Zephyr Steppes of wind territory. He was astonished to find many dragons relaxing on the peaceful plain, back in the Frigid Floes dragons would only be outside out of necessity. Being to cold and bitter to be out for to long, but here dragons could easily relax with a soft breeze. He landed lightly on the soft green grass. The grass tickled his paws, it was a new sensation for him for grass never grows in Ice territory. He looked around searching for any lone dragons that might be interested in being the first to join his clan. Many of the dragons on the plain however clearly were apart of a clan. Some small groups of 3 to 5 dragons were here and there across the plain. While some larger clans having 20 members strong were clearly visible relaxing and chatting among themselves. There was hope though, in between each clan was plenty of space where dragons without clans were sprawled out on the grass, or flying in the air. Taking a deep breath Lucian gathered his nerves, ignored the uncomfortable feeling of grass between his claws and made his way across the plain in hopes of recruiting his first members.

Lucian sat down heavily still only a one member clan and the day was turning to night. It seemed no dragon wanted to join him to start a clan no matter how hard he tried to convince them. They ether didn't believe having such a young dragon as their leader would be a good idea or believed living solo is the best life. Ether way Lucian's hopes damped. As he brewed on what he could have done better he scanned the grassy field as the last rays of light start to vanish and stars start to appear in the sky above. His eye's landed on a pair a down to his right, a WildClaw and a SkyDancer. Seemed odd they were settling up camp for the night. "They must not have a clan of their own" Lucian thought to himself. "Maybe..." But he quickly remembered his day full of failure. What could he say to this pair that would convince them to join him that he didn't already say to others? "Maybe not be so straight forward about it? Start of getting to know them first then see if they would like to join me," Getting up he shook himself to rid of any nervousness, then slowly made his way over to the pair. As he approached he put on the best smile he could muster and called out "Hey, mind if I join you?" Both dragons looked and him scanning him from head to tail. Deeming him as not a threat they let him approach peacefully. Now that he was closer he could make out their colors,markings, and apparel. The Wildclaw was a Ivory colored with tiger markings and white wings. He wore some dented armor, a scarf and a hat to top it off. His companion was a ice colored Skydancer with clown markings and shimmering forest colored wings. He wore a Copper Steampunk set and a Emerald Aviator Satchel. The skydancer was the first of the pair to speak."What brings you to wind territory ice dragon?" Lucian hesitated for a moment. He wasn't used to being referred to as "ice dragon" though it was very clear which flight he belong to with one look at his eyes. "Oh I ah, got sick of the cold and constant snow.. and stuff" He wasn't lying but he wasn't telling the whole truth ether. Weather the pair realized this or not they didn't let on, just nodding. "What about you two? What brings a.." He studied their eyes "Wind dragon and a lightning dragon to the Zephyr Steppes?" He asked, it was only fair to refer to their flights like they did to his right? Or should he not have asked that? Lucian started to doubt his own words wishing he had thought twice before speaking. The pair sat quietly exchanging a glace, as if deciding which one was gonna speak. "Well before we get into that some introduction or in order I believe. My names GreenWings for an obvious reason" He said shaking out his feathery wings. "And my comrade her is Ace" He added flicking his tail to point at the Wildclaw. Lucian looked at Ace but he didn't give much attention to him seeming more interested in stocking the fire with some wood. "And your name?" GreenWings asked after a moment. Lucian dragged his attention off of Ace and replied "The names Lucian"

GreenWings to be the more social of the pair, Ace was much more reserved. Lucian explained he had just left his birth clan on a mission to form his own clan. Greenwings listened intently, then explained how he and Ace were traveling around Sornieth in search of a peaceful place to call home.
"We're both looking for the same thing, would you two be interested in being the first members of my clan? Then we could search for a lair together."
"Well um.. I would have to speak with Ace" GreenWings replied glancing at his companion. Ace who was now sitting next to the open flame roasting a Cottontail Rabbit for himself and a clawfull of Crickets for Greenwings. After a moment he nodded. "As long as we are safe, and aren't forced to do anything we don't like. I don't care where we are." With that a new clan was formed.
Arriving at Nature Territory
The clan first settled in the Everbloom Gardens close to the border with Shadow territry. It was a nothing boost about but it was a start. They had found a small clearing that only needed a little work to clear and start the building of the clan. It was still only the three of them so one tent large enough to house them was all they needed to start for sleeping and resting. There were few threats in this area of Nature that wasn't other dragons so they didn't waste time making traps and barriers. They had nothing to protect as they had nothing.. yet.

After some time to settle in there clearing was filling in. There was now a second tent for some common familiars that they have tamed in the area. They were slowly growing in power, and experience. Soon they were able to battle hoards of the lowest level familairs.

a few days later

It had been days sense the trio decided to journey togeter. They had no real destination, Lucian just wanted to get as far away as possible from his old home. That lead them to travel into plague territory.
a few days later

It had been days sense the trio decided to journey togeter. They had no real destination, Lucian just wanted to get as far away as possible from his old home. That lead them to travel into plague territory.
-lore-
-lore-
--dragons-
Lucian - Clan Leader
Greenwings - Scout?
Ace - The clan fight trainer

Emir joined on Dec 28, 2014
Nebula Mar 26, 2015
Senka - Sage Night Warrior joined clan 02/05/2016
Apophis joined on 2016-12-19
Midnight Joined clan on 2017-08-26
Viper Joined clan on 2017-09-05
--dragons-
Lucian - Clan Leader
Greenwings - Scout?
Ace - The clan fight trainer

Emir joined on Dec 28, 2014
Nebula Mar 26, 2015
Senka - Sage Night Warrior joined clan 02/05/2016
Apophis joined on 2016-12-19
Midnight Joined clan on 2017-08-26
Viper Joined clan on 2017-09-05
This is where Im putting some lore to edit as I see fit before putting it in the bio Viper is the second in his clutch but we refused to be second best. He dedicated most of his free time to refining his fighting skills, in hopes of one day proving to his family that he was worthy of the title Night Warrior. He does't remember his mother Midnight, she had gone to serve the Stormcatcher soon after his hatching. His father now left with three hatchlings to take care of and train to be Night Warriors sought help from allied clans that had previously taken in Night Warriors in training. [quote]Second sibling doesn’t mean second best. Viper sow to that, devoting all his time to training. He was going to prove he was a Night Warrior. He wasn’t going to let his mother abandoneding them hold him back. His father now budened with caring for everyone alone sought help from allied clans. And soon help arrived. [/quote] See you later Son! ..gee thanks dad Soon a dark colored Nocturne arrived on the mesa in the early morning, she wore nothing but a hood that shielded her eyes form the rising sun. She first went to speak to the clan leader, then was quickly directed to Caspian. Silent chatter started around the clan, Viper could only catch bits and pieces from each passing conversation. By what he gathered this was a honored Night Warrior like his father, and she was here to take one of them away to train. "How is a small dragon like that going to train one of us to be a Night Warrior? [quote] A noc arrived in the early morning. Her midnight scales stood out painfully agaist the soft green color of the mesa. Her hood hide her face but her objective was clear, to take one of the siblings to train. She wasted no time seeking Caspian directly, and soon Viper and his two siblings were lined up in front of the newcomer. Viper remembered the fight he had with his father. “Why are you sending us away? Train us yourself!” “It is tradition to send you to away to train, and I can’t train all three of you myself” Caspian had responded [/quote] What can she even do?" He had thought to himself grumpily. Viper didn't understand why they even had to be sent away to train, why couldn't their father, a honored Night Warrior himself train them? He narrowed his eyes as the Nocturne and his father spoke quietly. After a few minutes that felt like eternity, the pair turned and approached the three hatchlings. Once they stood in front of him his frustration grow, the nocturne was half the size of his father, not much bigger then Viper himself. "What can such a small dragon do against dragons twice her size, she can't teach me how to fight!" He thought angry. "This is Midnight, she's here to take one of you back to her clan to train to be an honorable Warrior." Caspian introduced the newcomer. Midnight didn't speak just bowed her head in greeting. Viper suppressed a hiss, which he often does when he becomes angry or annoyed. "How ironic, the same name as my mother that left us" He thought bitterly. He liked this new dragon less and less. Midnight didn't speak just looked at each hatchling in turn. She spent the least amount of time on his sister, which wasn't surprising. No one would say it out loud but they all knew. Caothwyn would never become a Night Warrior, she had been born with colors to bright to let her disappear into the darkness of the night like her brothers. It seemed more like a courtesy to her that she even wasted time looking at her as a potential candidate. After Midnight had finished looking at each of them she came back and stood in front of Viper. "I would like you to come with me and train to be a warrior" She had said smoothly. Viper just stared up at the dragon, his claws digging into the dirt. His emotions were torn, he should be thrilled! He's going to be the first one to start his training, but why did it have to be with a dragon from another clan, and worse yet a dragon with the same name as his mother that left him? As he stood their wrangling with his emotions Caspian sent this brother and sister away. "Congratulations Viper, I hope you become a great warrior one day." He said. Short and simple that was typical of his father. "I will" Viper said choosing few words like his father. "Let's start going then" Midnight said, she obviously didn't want to waste time. As they started to make their way out of camp Viper looked around his birth clan one last time. Every time he sow a dragon though they would quickly duck their heads and give their full concentration to what ever task they were doing. "Why are so many dragons just standing around?" He thought. Their were more dragons in the camp then on a typical busy day, "Had they all stuck around to see who was going to be chosen to leave?" He thought ruffing up the feathers around his head. "Well then watch me go" He thought puffing out his chest. They made their way to the end of the mesa, once there they took off into the sky northward. "My clan is in Nature territory is we will be flying though Light territory to get there" Midnight had called back her hood flapping in the wind as they flew. WIP Trees, trees, oh look at that more trees Vipers wings strained as he pushed throw the undergrowth. To say he was louder then a howler monkey would have been no understatement. He longed for the open sky he was used to, where he could stretch out his wings and have no worries of endless branches getting in his way. *Smack* Viper faltered in the air trying desperately to regain his balance. His wing had smacked into another branch as he swerved to avoid the first one. With a loud clutter he barley managed to land upright, his claws sunk into the dark brown mud. “Dumb jungle, dumb new clan, dumb dragon” He said watching Midnight easily dart through the branches. They were the same size and yet she seemed to fly comfortably in the narrow spaces between trees. “Why are we flying though jungle? We can just fly over it!” He wined loudly. He was sick of it the damp air, the wet leaves sticking to his sides and wings. Midnight came to a stop sitting on a tree branch just ahead of him. “Because we would be to exposed. No way to see any coming threats, but they could watch us.” She replied looking straight into his eyes. Viper suppressed a hiss he hated how she seemed to look at him with expectations, they barely know each other but yet she looks at him like he should have already known that. “Great I haven’t even made it to the clan and I’m already failing” The thought made him clench his snout shut, he was not going to wine like a new born hatchling. Rising he stomped though the undergrowth, “If I can’t fly then I’ll just walk” He grumbled walking under and past the tree Midnight was resting on. He toked in wings to prevent them from getting caught on yet another branch or on the long green vines hanging from the trees. Now that he was on the ground he could pay more attention to jungle around him. It wasn’t just green leaves and dark brown mud. Flowers of all colors and shades dotted the jungle here and there. Like little hidden gems, a bright red flower with a single flower stood alone to his right, then a blue cluster of flowers along the tree branch of tree to his left. The messa he grow up on was so simple, you could see everything it had to offer in a single glace, but the jungle is proving to have many hidden treasures. Then the noise, so many different animals calls, all of which was foreign to him. Loud heavy calls rang though the jungle, almost masking the lighter chirps of bird songs. Croaks of frogs and little rustling of leaves that must have been little rodents foraging in the brush. As he was gettig lost in thought Midnights gaze burned into his scales. “I wouldn’t recommend walking” Her cool but low voice rang out behind him, snapping Viper back into reality. “Well I can’t fly” Viper called back waving a hand to indicate all plant growth around him. “Very well” midnight said taking off again, she didn’t join him on the ground instead she jumped from branch to branch waiting patiently for Viper to catch up. Viper couldn’t help but notice that the noc never relaxed, she was always on alert her body tense as if she was expecting an enemy to jump out of the undergrowth. Viper was to busy worrying about his own problems to wonder what had her so on edge. He was still a hatchling, he didn’t stand very tall yet, so the mud stuck on him slowing him down, his tail was dragged behind him weighted down from the mud that coated it. He was so focused on looking at his talons trying to find the best place to walk he didn’t notice Midnight flatten herself on a branch , or the rustling in the leaves.
This is where Im putting some lore to edit as I see fit before putting it in the bio

Viper is the second in his clutch but we refused to be second best. He dedicated most of his free time to refining his fighting skills, in hopes of one day proving to his family that he was worthy of the title Night Warrior. He does't remember his mother Midnight, she had gone to serve the Stormcatcher soon after his hatching. His father now left with three hatchlings to take care of and train to be Night Warriors sought help from allied clans that had previously taken in Night Warriors in training.
Quote:
Second sibling doesn’t mean second best. Viper sow to that, devoting all his time to training. He was going to prove he was a Night Warrior. He wasn’t going to let his mother abandoneding them hold him back. His father now budened with caring for everyone alone sought help from allied clans. And soon help arrived.

See you later Son!
..gee thanks dad
Soon a dark colored Nocturne arrived on the mesa in the early morning, she wore nothing but a hood that shielded her eyes form the rising sun. She first went to speak to the clan leader, then was quickly directed to Caspian. Silent chatter started around the clan, Viper could only catch bits and pieces from each passing conversation. By what he gathered this was a honored Night Warrior like his father, and she was here to take one of them away to train. "How is a small dragon like that going to train one of us to be a Night Warrior?
Quote:
A noc arrived in the early morning. Her midnight scales stood out painfully agaist the soft green color of the mesa. Her hood hide her face but her objective was clear, to take one of the siblings to train. She wasted no time seeking Caspian directly, and soon Viper and his two siblings were lined up in front of the newcomer.

Viper remembered the fight he had with his father. “Why are you sending us away? Train us yourself!”

“It is tradition to send you to away to train, and I can’t train all three of you myself” Caspian had responded

What can she even do?" He had thought to himself grumpily.

Viper didn't understand why they even had to be sent away to train, why couldn't their father, a honored Night Warrior himself train them? He narrowed his eyes as the Nocturne and his father spoke quietly. After a few minutes that felt like eternity, the pair turned and approached the three hatchlings. Once they stood in front of him his frustration grow, the nocturne was half the size of his father, not much bigger then Viper himself.

"What can such a small dragon do against dragons twice her size, she can't teach me how to fight!" He thought angry.

"This is Midnight, she's here to take one of you back to her clan to train to be an honorable Warrior." Caspian introduced the newcomer.

Midnight didn't speak just bowed her head in greeting. Viper suppressed a hiss, which he often does when he becomes angry or annoyed.

"How ironic, the same name as my mother that left us" He thought bitterly.

He liked this new dragon less and less. Midnight didn't speak just looked at each hatchling in turn. She spent the least amount of time on his sister, which wasn't surprising. No one would say it out loud but they all knew. Caothwyn would never become a Night Warrior, she had been born with colors to bright to let her disappear into the darkness of the night like her brothers. It seemed more like a courtesy to her that she even wasted time looking at her as a potential candidate. After Midnight had finished looking at each of them she came back and stood in front of Viper.

"I would like you to come with me and train to be a warrior" She had said smoothly.

Viper just stared up at the dragon, his claws digging into the dirt. His emotions were torn, he should be thrilled! He's going to be the first one to start his training, but why did it have to be with a dragon from another clan, and worse yet a dragon with the same name as his mother that left him? As he stood their wrangling with his emotions Caspian sent this brother and sister away.

"Congratulations Viper, I hope you become a great warrior one day." He said. Short and simple that was typical of his father.

"I will" Viper said choosing few words like his father.

"Let's start going then" Midnight said, she obviously didn't want to waste time.

As they started to make their way out of camp Viper looked around his birth clan one last time. Every time he sow a dragon though they would quickly duck their heads and give their full concentration to what ever task they were doing.

"Why are so many dragons just standing around?" He thought. Their were more dragons in the camp then on a typical busy day, "Had they all stuck around to see who was going to be chosen to leave?" He thought ruffing up the feathers around his head. "Well then watch me go" He thought puffing out his chest.

They made their way to the end of the mesa, once there they took off into the sky northward.

"My clan is in Nature territory is we will be flying though Light territory to get there" Midnight had called back her hood flapping in the wind as they flew.
WIP
Trees, trees, oh look at that more trees
Vipers wings strained as he pushed throw the undergrowth. To say he was louder then a howler monkey would have been no understatement. He longed for the open sky he was used to, where he could stretch out his wings and have no worries of endless branches getting in his way. *Smack* Viper faltered in the air trying desperately to regain his balance. His wing had smacked into another branch as he swerved to avoid the first one. With a loud clutter he barley managed to land upright, his claws sunk into the dark brown mud.

“Dumb jungle, dumb new clan, dumb dragon” He said watching Midnight easily dart through the branches.

They were the same size and yet she seemed to fly comfortably in the narrow spaces between trees.

“Why are we flying though jungle? We can just fly over it!” He wined loudly. He was sick of it the damp air, the wet leaves sticking to his sides and wings.

Midnight came to a stop sitting on a tree branch just ahead of him. “Because we would be to exposed. No way to see any coming threats, but they could watch us.” She replied looking straight into his eyes.

Viper suppressed a hiss he hated how she seemed to look at him with expectations, they barely know each other but yet she looks at him like he should have already known that.

“Great I haven’t even made it to the clan and I’m already failing” The thought made him clench his snout shut, he was not going to wine like a new born hatchling.

Rising he stomped though the undergrowth, “If I can’t fly then I’ll just walk” He grumbled walking under and past the tree Midnight was resting on. He toked in wings to prevent them from getting caught on yet another branch or on the long green vines hanging from the trees. Now that he was on the ground he could pay more attention to jungle around him. It wasn’t just green leaves and dark brown mud. Flowers of all colors and shades dotted the jungle here and there. Like little hidden gems, a bright red flower with a single flower stood alone to his right, then a blue cluster of flowers along the tree branch of tree to his left. The messa he grow up on was so simple, you could see everything it had to offer in a single glace, but the jungle is proving to have many hidden treasures. Then the noise, so many different animals calls, all of which was foreign to him. Loud heavy calls rang though the jungle, almost masking the lighter chirps of bird songs. Croaks of frogs and little rustling of leaves that must have been little rodents foraging in the brush. As he was gettig lost in thought Midnights gaze burned into his scales.

“I wouldn’t recommend walking” Her cool but low voice rang out behind him, snapping Viper back into reality.

“Well I can’t fly” Viper called back waving a hand to indicate all plant growth around him.

“Very well” midnight said taking off again, she didn’t join him on the ground instead she jumped from branch to branch waiting patiently for Viper to catch up.

Viper couldn’t help but notice that the noc never relaxed, she was always on alert her body tense as if she was expecting an enemy to jump out of the undergrowth. Viper was to busy worrying about his own problems to wonder what had her so on edge. He was still a hatchling, he didn’t stand very tall yet, so the mud stuck on him slowing him down, his tail was dragged behind him weighted down from the mud that coated it. He was so focused on looking at his talons trying to find the best place to walk he didn’t notice Midnight flatten herself on a branch , or the rustling in the leaves.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/wxrXVYZ.png[/img]
wxrXVYZ.png
bop

Dragons all around the contanet holdup in their homes waiting for a message. The deity's silent for so long, have now awoken with ominous messages.

Earthshaker
...Rock shift
... Earth Quakes

Flamecaller
...this inferno
...Consumes

Tidelord
...A maelstrom
Churns...

Windsinger
..the winds
Are changing...

Lightweaver
..This light
...It’s blinding

Shadowbinder
...Shadows
Converge...

Stormcatcher
The Voltage!
It surges!

Icewarden
...The cold
Reclaims.

Each day a new message would swep across the land leaving silence in its wake. What do they mean? What could possibly bring all the deity’s out of their slumber at once? Many prepared for war ether with the shade or with their elemental neighbors. No one knew who the enemy was, so no one was trusted. Dragons from all elements stayed within their territorys ready to defend their territory’s with tooth and claw if the worsts comes to past. The only communication between elements were courier dragons willing to accept the danger of possibly being attacked. There were many speculations none of which seemed to be a cause for celebration. Ice tired of shrinking land, caused by burning flames heating the ice. Nature ready to bloom, but plague keeps the brush at bay. Light wants to illuminate all but shadow must always follow the light. Water landlocked by to many elements, closed off from the open water of the rest of the world.

Dragons all around the continent hole up in their homes, waiting for a message. The deities silent for so long, have now awoken with ominous messages.

Earthshaker
...Rock shift
... Earth Quakes

Flamecaller
...this inferno
...Consumes

Tidelord
...A maelstrom
Churns...

Windsinger
..the winds
Are changing...

Lightweaver
..This light
...It’s blinding

Shadowbinder
...Shadows
Converge...

Stormcatcher
The Voltage!
It surges!

Icewarden
...The cold
Reclaims.

Each day a new message would sweep across the land leaving silence in its wake. What do they mean? What could possibly bring all the deities out of their slumber all at once? Many prepared for war, either with the Shade, or with their elemental neighbors. No one knew who the enemy was, so no one was trusted. Dragons from all elements stayed within their territories, ready to defend them with tooth and claw if the worst was to come to pass. The only communication between elements were courier dragons willing to accept the danger of possibly being attacked. There were many speculations, none of which seemed to be a cause for celebration. Ice tired of shrinking land, caused by the burning flames. Nature ready to bloom, but plague keeping the brush at bay. Light wanting to illuminate all, but shadow must always follow the light. Water landlocked by to many elements, closed off from the open water of the rest of the world.
bop

Dragons all around the contanet holdup in their homes waiting for a message. The deity's silent for so long, have now awoken with ominous messages.

Earthshaker
...Rock shift
... Earth Quakes

Flamecaller
...this inferno
...Consumes

Tidelord
...A maelstrom
Churns...

Windsinger
..the winds
Are changing...

Lightweaver
..This light
...It’s blinding

Shadowbinder
...Shadows
Converge...

Stormcatcher
The Voltage!
It surges!

Icewarden
...The cold
Reclaims.

Each day a new message would swep across the land leaving silence in its wake. What do they mean? What could possibly bring all the deity’s out of their slumber at once? Many prepared for war ether with the shade or with their elemental neighbors. No one knew who the enemy was, so no one was trusted. Dragons from all elements stayed within their territorys ready to defend their territory’s with tooth and claw if the worsts comes to past. The only communication between elements were courier dragons willing to accept the danger of possibly being attacked. There were many speculations none of which seemed to be a cause for celebration. Ice tired of shrinking land, caused by burning flames heating the ice. Nature ready to bloom, but plague keeps the brush at bay. Light wants to illuminate all but shadow must always follow the light. Water landlocked by to many elements, closed off from the open water of the rest of the world.

Dragons all around the continent hole up in their homes, waiting for a message. The deities silent for so long, have now awoken with ominous messages.

Earthshaker
...Rock shift
... Earth Quakes

Flamecaller
...this inferno
...Consumes

Tidelord
...A maelstrom
Churns...

Windsinger
..the winds
Are changing...

Lightweaver
..This light
...It’s blinding

Shadowbinder
...Shadows
Converge...

Stormcatcher
The Voltage!
It surges!

Icewarden
...The cold
Reclaims.

Each day a new message would sweep across the land leaving silence in its wake. What do they mean? What could possibly bring all the deities out of their slumber all at once? Many prepared for war, either with the Shade, or with their elemental neighbors. No one knew who the enemy was, so no one was trusted. Dragons from all elements stayed within their territories, ready to defend them with tooth and claw if the worst was to come to pass. The only communication between elements were courier dragons willing to accept the danger of possibly being attacked. There were many speculations, none of which seemed to be a cause for celebration. Ice tired of shrinking land, caused by the burning flames. Nature ready to bloom, but plague keeping the brush at bay. Light wanting to illuminate all, but shadow must always follow the light. Water landlocked by to many elements, closed off from the open water of the rest of the world.