Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Runic Resources
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Morhighana Hi, I love these recolors you've done and one of them in particular is perfect for a dragon bio I'm working on, but I could really use a mirrored version of it. It's this image specifically: [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZAjy7G9.png[/img] I could switch the orientation myself, but it'd feel a little weird to host your image on my Imgur account, especially without your permission. Would it be any trouble for you to flip the image yourself? I can give you a tip/fee for the effort.
@Morhighana

Hi, I love these recolors you've done and one of them in particular is perfect for a dragon bio I'm working on, but I could really use a mirrored version of it. It's this image specifically:
ZAjy7G9.png

I could switch the orientation myself, but it'd feel a little weird to host your image on my Imgur account, especially without your permission. Would it be any trouble for you to flip the image yourself? I can give you a tip/fee for the effort.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle

Hey there! thanks for asking! I'm currently in the hospital without access to my normal computer's art program.

Feel free to flip it yourself if you like. :) And host it as well!
@WanderingTurtle

Hey there! thanks for asking! I'm currently in the hospital without access to my normal computer's art program.

Feel free to flip it yourself if you like. :) And host it as well!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
@Morhighana

Ouch, I hope it's nothing too serious that has you at the hospital. :( Thanks for the quick response though, and permission to flip/host the image. I'll be sure to make the candles on the dragon's bio link back to this thread for proper credit.
@Morhighana

Ouch, I hope it's nothing too serious that has you at the hospital. :( Thanks for the quick response though, and permission to flip/host the image. I'll be sure to make the candles on the dragon's bio link back to this thread for proper credit.
@WanderingTurtle

Thanks!
It's nothing too serious, I should be out soon. :)
@WanderingTurtle

Thanks!
It's nothing too serious, I should be out soon. :)
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
@Morhighana

That's good to hear! :)
@Morhighana

That's good to hear! :)
@Morhighana
I hope you are well on the mend by now... I just wanted to thank you for these.. wonderful! Can you please add me to the pinglist. Do you think you'll be doing any more 4 piece sets? {Nature} :)
@Morhighana
I hope you are well on the mend by now... I just wanted to thank you for these.. wonderful! Can you please add me to the pinglist. Do you think you'll be doing any more 4 piece sets? {Nature} :)
dwd3_by_idlewildly-dbihihe.png[/url]
@DreamsInPink

Hey thanks! I'm hoping to do some more once I find my tablet pen. :) I'll add you to the ping list!
@DreamsInPink

Hey thanks! I'm hoping to do some more once I find my tablet pen. :) I'll add you to the ping list!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
@Morhighana
You're very welcome. Thank you!
@Morhighana
You're very welcome. Thank you!
dwd3_by_idlewildly-dbihihe.png[/url]
@Morhighana
The candle images have seemed to stop working (or my computer is just being dumb). I hope it's alright to let you know and I hope you're well as I read that you had been in the hospital.

@Morhighana
The candle images have seemed to stop working (or my computer is just being dumb). I hope it's alright to let you know and I hope you're well as I read that you had been in the hospital.

5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@CosmicFalcon

Hey! Thanks for letting me know. I was cleaning up one of my imgur accounts and must have messed that up! I will attempt to reupload everything soon. I'm also feeling better, thank you for checking. :)

Thank you!
@CosmicFalcon

Hey! Thanks for letting me know. I was cleaning up one of my imgur accounts and must have messed that up! I will attempt to reupload everything soon. I'm also feeling better, thank you for checking. :)

Thank you!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
1 2 3 4 5 6