Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lore & Bio Store! [Temp. Closed...]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Crownings

Yes, I can! I'm thinking about putting it on the front page.
@Crownings

Yes, I can! I'm thinking about putting it on the front page.
Check out my Lore & Bio Store! Everything is essentially free~!
Scribbles by DogiCrimson. See here!
F / +18hrs / Usually Online
WISHLIIIIST
________npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
@CookieMayhem
exclude Misutikku then
@CookieMayhem
exclude Misutikku then
Steelhound.gif
@catcatamelia

Next time, please make sure you go over the front page before another order so it's clear to you! :) If you're happy to wait, I'll put you on the waiting list! :3
@catcatamelia

Next time, please make sure you go over the front page before another order so it's clear to you! :) If you're happy to wait, I'll put you on the waiting list! :3
WISHLIIIIST
@catcatamelia

@catcatamelia

WISHLIIIIST
@CookieMayhem
im ok with the waiting list i was only popping a order in so i dint forget
@CookieMayhem
im ok with the waiting list i was only popping a order in so i dint forget
Steelhound.gif
@catcatamelia

Yep!
@catcatamelia

Yep!
WISHLIIIIST
@CookieMayhem

Could I be put on the waiting list, please? No rush at all!

Thinking about Persona and Lovers Package for the same dragon.
@CookieMayhem

Could I be put on the waiting list, please? No rush at all!

Thinking about Persona and Lovers Package for the same dragon.
je1KGwo.png
@ProudYeti

Sure thing! Just shoot me a ping or a PM when you've got a definite answer, and I can edit your request on the Waiting List to suit! :D
@ProudYeti

Sure thing! Just shoot me a ping or a PM when you've got a definite answer, and I can edit your request on the Waiting List to suit! :D
WISHLIIIIST
@CookieMayhem Great! Thank you. :) I'll go with a Lover & Persona Package for my Unnamed Imperial. I have others that I would want too, but they can wait a couple months longer. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27273103] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272732/27273103_350.png[/img] [/url] If I want to pay you, should I do that when you're done or beforehand? I've never used a shop before, so I don't know how that works. I know you have the packages listed as free, but tips never hurt anyone.
@CookieMayhem

Great! Thank you. :) I'll go with a Lover & Persona Package for my Unnamed Imperial. I have others that I would want too, but they can wait a couple months longer.

27273103_350.png

If I want to pay you, should I do that when you're done or beforehand? I've never used a shop before, so I don't know how that works. I know you have the packages listed as free, but tips never hurt anyone.
je1KGwo.png
@ProudYeti

Yep! I'll put you down on the Waiting List with the details. Any specifications?

It varies from shop to shop, but personally, I accept various payments after the client has received their order(s). It wouldn't feel right otherwise! :D
@ProudYeti

Yep! I'll put you down on the Waiting List with the details. Any specifications?

It varies from shop to shop, but personally, I accept various payments after the client has received their order(s). It wouldn't feel right otherwise! :D
WISHLIIIIST
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9