Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lore & Bio Store! [Temp. Closed...]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Starfait

You can post the CR whenever it suits you! I'll only accept it when you get your bio! :)
@Starfait

You can post the CR whenever it suits you! I'll only accept it when you get your bio! :)
Check out my Lore & Bio Store! Everything is essentially free~!
Scribbles by DogiCrimson. See here!
F / +18hrs / Usually Online
WISHLIIIIST
________npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
@CookieMayhem

Just one dragon. This girl, who happens to be a fraternal twin to my favorite ever, this girl. I need some way to connect them (i'm leaning toward something more sinister in nature), but I can't really make anything fit. I know that I want to have her be some sort of imitation or clone that was fashioned in Chamomile's likeness, but idk. if you have any better ideas, please let me know because I am 100% stumped.
@CookieMayhem

Just one dragon. This girl, who happens to be a fraternal twin to my favorite ever, this girl. I need some way to connect them (i'm leaning toward something more sinister in nature), but I can't really make anything fit. I know that I want to have her be some sort of imitation or clone that was fashioned in Chamomile's likeness, but idk. if you have any better ideas, please let me know because I am 100% stumped.
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
@Cookiemayhem [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20366121] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/203662/20366121_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Fathom. He is calm, cool, and collected as any dragon could be, and super smart. (Think deep ocean). He's part of the Scientist's Council in my Clan, which is made up of four scientists who advise the Matriarch of the Clan. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21126097] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211261/21126097_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Violetta, his mate. She's a physical and emotional rock for all dragons, and loves to give hugs and cheer everyone up. They met in my Clan and slowly got to now each other, but I'm looking for something about fathom from before he was in the Clan. Like how he got here, why he left his home Clan, stuff like that. My only idea is that he left due to the fact that his previous Clan was too religion based and didn't have a lot of science, but I don't know. Go wild. I'm looking for a complete package, and I wwill probably pay you around 10kt, if that's okay. Thanks so much!
@Cookiemayhem

20366121_350.png

This is Fathom. He is calm, cool, and collected as any dragon could be, and super smart. (Think deep ocean). He's part of the Scientist's Council in my Clan, which is made up of four scientists who advise the Matriarch of the Clan.

21126097_350.png

This is Violetta, his mate. She's a physical and emotional rock for all dragons, and loves to give hugs and cheer everyone up. They met in my Clan and slowly got to now each other, but I'm looking for something about fathom from before he was in the Clan. Like how he got here, why he left his home Clan, stuff like that. My only idea is that he left due to the fact that his previous Clan was too religion based and didn't have a lot of science, but I don't know. Go wild. I'm looking for a complete package, and I wwill probably pay you around 10kt, if that's okay. Thanks so much!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@CookieMayhem

Ooooo I'd love to be added to your waitlist! It'll give me time to pick who really need the help. :)
@CookieMayhem

Ooooo I'd love to be added to your waitlist! It'll give me time to pick who really need the help. :)
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@SailorLunatone

I see! A sinister approach to gene similarities. Your writing style is very detailed and well-written, and I have a few ideas. They're very... unique... though.

>There's always the obsession idea, your Mirror could have some sort of strange infatuation with Chamomile that drove them to insane measures.
>Or perhaps its just coincidence that the two appear alike, a strange tug in destiny that demanded the two be related in one way or another.
>Or is it the case that your mysterious Mirror has defied the heavens in some form of divine prank, wanting to be close but not of uncanny relation. Could he be an ancestor of Chamomile's, perhaps...?
>But maybe your Mirror is a manifestation of Chamomile's inner feelings. Hate, sloth, greed, wrath, or perhaps a positive outtake? Happiness? Relaxation? I wonder.

Those are a few ideas I've got, but I'm afraid I don't find too many dragons with written Lore for them looking essentially the same. An interesting challenge, though! Thanks for that! :)
@SailorLunatone

I see! A sinister approach to gene similarities. Your writing style is very detailed and well-written, and I have a few ideas. They're very... unique... though.

>There's always the obsession idea, your Mirror could have some sort of strange infatuation with Chamomile that drove them to insane measures.
>Or perhaps its just coincidence that the two appear alike, a strange tug in destiny that demanded the two be related in one way or another.
>Or is it the case that your mysterious Mirror has defied the heavens in some form of divine prank, wanting to be close but not of uncanny relation. Could he be an ancestor of Chamomile's, perhaps...?
>But maybe your Mirror is a manifestation of Chamomile's inner feelings. Hate, sloth, greed, wrath, or perhaps a positive outtake? Happiness? Relaxation? I wonder.

Those are a few ideas I've got, but I'm afraid I don't find too many dragons with written Lore for them looking essentially the same. An interesting challenge, though! Thanks for that! :)
WISHLIIIIST
@Lightshadow101
I'll put you up for one complete package for Fathom, is that right? I can also probably get it to you around October 16th, if that's okay?

@AtticaIonia, I'll put you on the list for a temporarily empty slot! :)
@Lightshadow101
I'll put you up for one complete package for Fathom, is that right? I can also probably get it to you around October 16th, if that's okay?

@AtticaIonia, I'll put you on the list for a temporarily empty slot! :)
WISHLIIIIST
@CookieMayhem Thank you! When you have the time then, may I get the following: Could I get a brain buffer for Deimos? I have absolutely no clue what to do with him. I gave him a mate, Irelia (a dory like tundra) but that's as far as I've got with him. :( [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18425700] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184258/18425700_350.png[/img] [/url] And maybe a brain buffer for Quicksilver? All I have for her right now is that she is my water rep, but she she isn't a seer. (I already have about 2 or 3) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2561570] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/25616/2561570_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CookieMayhem
Thank you! When you have the time then, may I get the following:

Could I get a brain buffer for Deimos? I have absolutely no clue what to do with him. I gave him a mate, Irelia (a dory like tundra) but that's as far as I've got with him. :(

18425700_350.png

And maybe a brain buffer for Quicksilver? All I have for her right now is that she is my water rep, but she she isn't a seer. (I already have about 2 or 3)

2561570_350.png
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@CookieMayhem

That's completely fine! Take your time!
@CookieMayhem

That's completely fine! Take your time!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@CookieMayhem

thanks for the input! i really appreciate you taking the time to help me come up with a couple ideas. While i don't think i'll be 100% going with one of your suggestions, you definitely gave me a lot to think about! she's definitely a tricky one.
@CookieMayhem

thanks for the input! i really appreciate you taking the time to help me come up with a couple ideas. While i don't think i'll be 100% going with one of your suggestions, you definitely gave me a lot to think about! she's definitely a tricky one.
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
@CookieMayhem

could i be added to the waitinglist please?
@CookieMayhem

could i be added to the waitinglist please?
sba5dKD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9