Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free-to-use adopts
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104
@Kurayami

Could I be added to your pinglist? :)
@Kurayami

Could I be added to your pinglist? :)
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
These are adorable! The style reminds of of a combination of children's book, and old manuscript illustration. Love it!
These are adorable! The style reminds of of a combination of children's book, and old manuscript illustration. Love it!
hYK4ogH.gif
These are awesome :)
These are awesome :)
qVUopAu.png
@Kurayami Please add me to your ping list! Your art is beautiful.

Could you please tell me how I link it back to ...where you want it linked? I plan on using some of these in my bios. Thank you.
@Kurayami Please add me to your ping list! Your art is beautiful.

Could you please tell me how I link it back to ...where you want it linked? I plan on using some of these in my bios. Thank you.
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo Thank you! Adding you to the pinglist right away. And you simply have to link the image to this thread. To do so select the whole code you have for posted image and then use the link icon (that's on the toolbar, next to the tree one for posting images) and paste this thread's URL there. So, it should should look like: [img]http://i.imgur.com/MbeMIZR.png[/img]
@Emberglo
Thank you! Adding you to the pinglist right away.

And you simply have to link the image to this thread. To do so select the whole code you have for posted image and then use the link icon (that's on the toolbar, next to the tree one for posting images) and paste this thread's URL there.
So, it should should look like:

MbeMIZR.png
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
*internally screeching*
OML! LOOK! POKÉMON!
*internally screeching*
OML! LOOK! POKÉMON!
You know me. Oh, wait, you don't.
eevee.png
@Kurayami
Yellow, These are really good. Can you add me to your ping list? Also I was wondering if you can draw a will o wisp by any chance? I'm was looking for something like that for my clan profile.
@Kurayami
Yellow, These are really good. Can you add me to your ping list? Also I was wondering if you can draw a will o wisp by any chance? I'm was looking for something like that for my clan profile.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@VenomFrost
Thanks, added you to the pinglist!
I never drew any will o wisps, but I'll give it a try! Currently I also have few other things to finish, so it may take a while to get to it, though.
@VenomFrost
Thanks, added you to the pinglist!
I never drew any will o wisps, but I'll give it a try! Currently I also have few other things to finish, so it may take a while to get to it, though.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@kurayami

Thank you and I look forward to any of your next drawings :)
@kurayami

Thank you and I look forward to any of your next drawings :)
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@Kurayami

Your art is lovely - I love how elegant it is. Could I get pings for new adopts and/or shop openings?
@Kurayami

Your art is lovely - I love how elegant it is. Could I get pings for new adopts and/or shop openings?
Ovy5qGZ.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104