Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free-to-use adopts
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 86 87
@laninas
@laninas
XeQIpmN.png
@Aruemon
Sure, added! ' v '
@Aruemon
Sure, added! ' v '
Please ping me if you want me to notice your post.
EhBXFQC.png
@Liberosis
@Liberosis
@Kurayami
How do you add these to your signature? :o
@Kurayami
How do you add these to your signature? :o
@SkellieTheRedd

Click on the image with right button, select ,,copy image URL''- now you have link to the image. Then click on that tree icon you can see on the toolbar while writing a post or editing signature/dragon's bio, a window should pop up asking for image's URL, paste copied link and select OK. You will get a code that will appear as an image, ta-daah!

You can also write the code manally, and if you don't yet know how, you can see this guide. It's also helpful for posting any other images, links and editing text, so I really recommend to check it out!
@SkellieTheRedd

Click on the image with right button, select ,,copy image URL''- now you have link to the image. Then click on that tree icon you can see on the toolbar while writing a post or editing signature/dragon's bio, a window should pop up asking for image's URL, paste copied link and select OK. You will get a code that will appear as an image, ta-daah!

You can also write the code manally, and if you don't yet know how, you can see this guide. It's also helpful for posting any other images, links and editing text, so I really recommend to check it out!
Please ping me if you want me to notice your post.
EhBXFQC.png
@Kurayami

Thank you! :D
@Kurayami

Thank you! :D
@Kurayami

Now it's just a bunch of text :P
@Kurayami

Now it's just a bunch of text :P
@Kurayami

Oh, I figured it out, I'm just dumb... ^^;
@Kurayami