Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Starkindler's Bios and Resources
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Starkindler
Oooh, I love the new Bio and cutouts! ^^ I know what Dragons to use them on, as well! Can't wait for the next set~ ;3
@Starkindler
Oooh, I love the new Bio and cutouts! ^^ I know what Dragons to use them on, as well! Can't wait for the next set~ ;3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser no problem! :)
@Saraceaser no problem! :)
ice.png7lv9d3o.pngicer.png
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
@Starkindler

I'd love to get pings for future bios! These look lovely. Will you be making 3D-looking flourish dividers like you have for the Light ones?
@Starkindler

I'd love to get pings for future bios! These look lovely. Will you be making 3D-looking flourish dividers like you have for the Light ones?
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Harbinger I hadn't planned on it, but if there is enough demand, I might eventually put it on my to-do list. :) I'll add you to the ping list.
@Harbinger I hadn't planned on it, but if there is enough demand, I might eventually put it on my to-do list. :) I'll add you to the ping list.
@Starkindler do I just save the dividers to my computer and upload them elsewhere or do you have links somewhere?
@Starkindler do I just save the dividers to my computer and upload them elsewhere or do you have links somewhere?
@beautifuldragon you don't have to save them, but you are allowed to :) I am hosting them through my DeviantART, so the links are permanent. I will give the ping list a shout if that host location ever changes. :)

@TheDragonEmperor yes, just the general list?
@beautifuldragon you don't have to save them, but you are allowed to :) I am hosting them through my DeviantART, so the links are permanent. I will give the ping list a shout if that host location ever changes. :)

@TheDragonEmperor yes, just the general list?
@starkindler I think I missed it but is there links for those things? I am like very blind sometimes XD
@starkindler I think I missed it but is there links for those things? I am like very blind sometimes XD
@beautifuldragon you right-click the image, and select 'copy image url'.
@beautifuldragon you right-click the image, and select 'copy image url'.
@ starkindler oh thank you so much XD
@ starkindler oh thank you so much XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15