Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Clan Starwings - Lore / Achievement Hub
1 2 3 4
[center][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/a388/f/2017/087/c/4/clan_starwings_by_reyarpg-db3uuic.gif[/img][/center] [center][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/1ac2/f/2017/087/a/f/clanstarwings2_by_reyarpg-db3uvih.png[/img][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2370676/1#post_2370676]Main Story Hub[/url] A clan dedicated to servitude and protection of others. A safe haven for all, Clan Starwings prides itself on taking care of the people within it's walls while still keeping them open for more. However, that is also it's main weakness. The Clan invites /anyone/ in. Whether they have good intent, or bad intent - as long as you look like you need refuge from something, the members of the Clan will not turn their backs on you. Nonetheless, the Clan has no main figurehead, or even main sayso. The most powerful and oldest dragon in the Clan, Frozen Skies, refuses to put his foot down or even incite violence within his Clan. However, it is believed that his word is law, and if he so much as utters a word, his main support group of Cryselle, Angel, Rhagoh, and a few other smatterings of soldiers, listen to him. The main spokesdragon of the clan is a spritely Coatl named Pennywise. He, among other things, makes sure things in the Clan are running smoothly. He organizes events, speaks on behalf of the Clan, and, in his free time, studies magic. The guard of the Clan are the two warriors, Angel the Guardian and Bendek the Spiral. Behind the scenes, Espia the Assassin makes sure no threats even get close to the Clan - in addition, she goes out and attacks foreseen enemies, should there be any. The main purpose of the Clan is centered around the royalty they harbor and protect. The two royals they currently harbor are Raven and Precious. Raven the Scholar is, well, exactly what she says, a scholar. Under the safety and resources of Clan Starwings, she has been able to study magic with no interruptions or qualms. If the experiments she does are questionable or morally wrong, no one in the Clan knows - after all, no one pays attention to her. Save for Precious, no one understands Coatl speech. That brings us into Precious, a Coatl dragon from a kingdom in a faraway Ice territory mountain. Due to some wars and threats her kingdom was facing, her parents sent her to live in Clan Starwings to be protected. She lives now in relative luxury and comfort, befriending her fellow Clanmates and keeping calm.
clan_starwings_by_reyarpg-db3uuic.gif
clanstarwings2_by_reyarpg-db3uvih.png

Main Story Hub

A clan dedicated to servitude and protection of others. A safe haven for all, Clan Starwings prides itself on taking care of the people within it's walls while still keeping them open for more.

However, that is also it's main weakness. The Clan invites /anyone/ in. Whether they have good intent, or bad intent - as long as you look like you need refuge from something, the members of the Clan will not turn their backs on you.

Nonetheless, the Clan has no main figurehead, or even main sayso. The most powerful and oldest dragon in the Clan, Frozen Skies, refuses to put his foot down or even incite violence within his Clan. However, it is believed that his word is law, and if he so much as utters a word, his main support group of Cryselle, Angel, Rhagoh, and a few other smatterings of soldiers, listen to him.

The main spokesdragon of the clan is a spritely Coatl named Pennywise. He, among other things, makes sure things in the Clan are running smoothly. He organizes events, speaks on behalf of the Clan, and, in his free time, studies magic.

The guard of the Clan are the two warriors, Angel the Guardian and Bendek the Spiral. Behind the scenes, Espia the Assassin makes sure no threats even get close to the Clan - in addition, she goes out and attacks foreseen enemies, should there be any.

The main purpose of the Clan is centered around the royalty they harbor and protect. The two royals they currently harbor are Raven and Precious.

Raven the Scholar is, well, exactly what she says, a scholar. Under the safety and resources of Clan Starwings, she has been able to study magic with no interruptions or qualms. If the experiments she does are questionable or morally wrong, no one in the Clan knows - after all, no one pays attention to her. Save for Precious, no one understands Coatl speech.

That brings us into Precious, a Coatl dragon from a kingdom in a faraway Ice territory mountain. Due to some wars and threats her kingdom was facing, her parents sent her to live in Clan Starwings to be protected. She lives now in relative luxury and comfort, befriending her fellow Clanmates and keeping calm.

Leaders

Frozenskies
Shah

The Warrior Classes
Cryselle
Rhagoh
Angel
Bendek

The Royalty
Precious
Raven
Eridan

The Magic Users
Espia
Wacky
Lyra
Trinette
Forestfall

The Others
Bidelia
Ieuan
Nameless
Duskrat
Mituna
Helmsman
Sollux
Dementia
Fallen
Pennywise
Phthalo
Leaders

Frozenskies
Shah

The Warrior Classes
Cryselle
Rhagoh
Angel
Bendek

The Royalty
Precious
Raven
Eridan

The Magic Users
Espia
Wacky
Lyra
Trinette
Forestfall

The Others
Bidelia
Ieuan
Nameless
Duskrat
Mituna
Helmsman
Sollux
Dementia
Fallen
Pennywise
Phthalo
[center][b]Custom Dividers I've Commissioned[/b] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/b0ab7403a5797dd84d8fd81e268cc2f5/tumblr_oo83iutCil1ugssd3o1_540.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/0d21701c1db1453b4e6f529c63d20e59/tumblr_oo83iutCil1ugssd3o2_540.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/0613f5a1f83368ab08990c9be6b6184d/tumblr_oo83iutCil1ugssd3o3_540.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/541f1add1806c3ce0e8e77a7f55e60bf/tumblr_oo83iutCil1ugssd3o4_540.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/ac0f57a9f288bc6f1e7608a7b5dfc607/tumblr_oo83iutCil1ugssd3o5_540.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/779f9af25bda0303e108ceb6d3d4a797/tumblr_oo83iutCil1ugssd3o6_540.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/cf3ff125f30a041c9adf3ff90ed87f45/tumblr_oo66yh6D3k1ugssd3o1_540.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/2a3ae031acf8c418c2ca2652038fbb18/tumblr_oo66yh6D3k1ugssd3o2_540.png[/img] [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/8311/f/2017/100/3/f/div3_by_cas_a_fras-db5b81l.png[/img][/center]
Custom Dividers I've Commissioned

tumblr_oo83iutCil1ugssd3o1_540.png

tumblr_oo83iutCil1ugssd3o2_540.png

tumblr_oo83iutCil1ugssd3o3_540.png

tumblr_oo83iutCil1ugssd3o4_540.png

tumblr_oo83iutCil1ugssd3o5_540.png

tumblr_oo83iutCil1ugssd3o6_540.png

tumblr_oo66yh6D3k1ugssd3o1_540.png

tumblr_oo66yh6D3k1ugssd3o2_540.png

div3_by_cas_a_fras-db5b81l.png
x
x
[center]Hey there all! This is my shop dedicated to commissioning art of your Cuties, which can be purchased at my Kiwi's Cuties shop. Current sales, offers, etc. will be listed in this first post. You cannot purchase customs or breedings through this shop this is strictly for art of an already designed adoptable. [b]Feline Ref Sheet YCH [/b] For Cuties Only! Orders filled by myself and @nuggetseb. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284051329901658114/599423766795124747/cutiecatrefsheetych.png[/img] [b]Price:[/b] Pricing starts at 400g / 400kt and goes up in price based on.... [quote="Add-ons"] [b] Custom Expression [/b] - Free [b]Simple Hair Edits[/b] - Free [b] Complex Hair Edits[/b] 50g/50kt [b] Custom Hair Edit[/b] 100g/100kt [i] Instead of drawing the hair the Cutie may or may not have, I will design entirely new hair for the Cutie. This counts for Cuties without hair, and for Cuties with a hairstyle you wish for me to change up. Both sides of the Cutie will have this custom hair, unless you order asymmetrical edits. [b]Simple Accessories[/b] - Free [b] Complex or Multiple Accessories [/b] 50g/50kt+ [ Can go up based on complexity, amount, etc. [b] Custom Accessory Edits. [/b] - 50-100g/kt [i] Instead of drawing the accessories the Cutie Has, or in addition to them, I will draw my own designs based on your requests. Both sides of the Cutie will have this custom accessories unless you order asymmetrical edits. [/i] [b]Gradiented or Add-Layer Markings[/b] - 50g/50kt+ [b]Complex Markings[/b] - Unknown++ [b] Asymmetrical Markings [/b] - 100g/100kt - [i] We will design the character with markings that look different on the other side. Please specify what you want done. [/i] [b]Asymmetrical Edits[/b] - 50-100kt/g [i] If you would like two different hairstyles, or different accessories on each side, this falls under Asymmetrical Edits. Quote only. [/i] [b]Palette Add-on[/b] - 50g/50kt [b] Basic Information [/b] - Free [i]Includes name, pronouns, and small personality snippets about the Cutie.[/i] [b]Custom Information Fields[/b] - Ask [i] Custom information fields may require us to write on the outside of the Cutie, or around it. [/i] [b] Additional Off-Ref or Custom Accessories [/b] -50g-100g/kt [i] Want a backpack or a collection of small charms? Things like this would fall under off-ref or custom accessories. [b]Custom Background - Single Color, Gradient, Pattern [/b] - Free [b] Custom Background - Complex [/b] - 50g/50kt [b]Something Else[/b] -- Unknown+. Just ask. [b] Multiple Alt Hairstyles / Multiple Alt Accessories [/b] Quote Only [i] These need to be custom drawn, so you have to ask how much it'll cost. [/i] [/quote] Slots are incredibly limited. We are doing a limited 4-slot opening run, and, if all goes well, we will host more. To Order: Fill in this form! [quote]username; commission type; ref sheet ych feline cutie image; add-ons wanted; custom expression wanted; yes, or no? if yes, what? all add-on information; custom information; This is where you put the Cutie's info like pronouns, name, and personality traits. additional info; gems, treasure, or paypal?; [/quote] Post it on the thread! You'll receive a quote and your spot will be reserved. Paypal is taken at a rate of $1 = 100g. [/center]
Hey there all! This is my shop dedicated to commissioning art of your Cuties, which can be purchased at my Kiwi's Cuties shop.

Current sales, offers, etc. will be listed in this first post.
You cannot purchase customs or breedings through this shop this is strictly for art of an already designed adoptable.

Feline Ref Sheet YCH
For Cuties Only!
Orders filled by myself and @nuggetseb.
cutiecatrefsheetych.png

Price:
Pricing starts at 400g / 400kt and goes up in price based on....

Add-ons wrote:

Custom Expression - Free

Simple Hair Edits - Free
Complex Hair Edits 50g/50kt
Custom Hair Edit 100g/100kt
Instead of drawing the hair the Cutie may or may not have, I will design entirely new hair for the Cutie. This counts for Cuties without hair, and for Cuties with a hairstyle you wish for me to change up. Both sides of the Cutie will have this custom hair, unless you order asymmetrical edits.

Simple Accessories - Free
Complex or Multiple Accessories 50g/50kt+ [ Can go up based on complexity, amount, etc.
Custom Accessory Edits. - 50-100g/kt
Instead of drawing the accessories the Cutie Has, or in addition to them, I will draw my own designs based on your requests. Both sides of the Cutie will have this custom accessories unless you order asymmetrical edits.

Gradiented or Add-Layer Markings - 50g/50kt+
Complex Markings - Unknown++
Asymmetrical Markings - 100g/100kt -
We will design the character with markings that look different on the other side. Please specify what you want done.

Asymmetrical Edits - 50-100kt/g
If you would like two different hairstyles, or different accessories on each side, this falls under Asymmetrical Edits. Quote only.

Palette Add-on - 50g/50kt
Basic Information - Free
Includes name, pronouns, and small personality snippets about the Cutie.
Custom Information Fields - Ask
Custom information fields may require us to write on the outside of the Cutie, or around it.
Additional Off-Ref or Custom Accessories -50g-100g/kt
Want a backpack or a collection of small charms? Things like this would fall under off-ref or custom accessories.

Custom Background - Single Color, Gradient, Pattern - Free
Custom Background - Complex - 50g/50kt

Something Else -- Unknown+. Just ask.
Multiple Alt Hairstyles / Multiple Alt Accessories Quote Only
These need to be custom drawn, so you have to ask how much it'll cost.

Slots are incredibly limited. We are doing a limited 4-slot opening run, and, if all goes well, we will host more.

To Order:
Fill in this form!
Quote:
username;
commission type; ref sheet ych feline
cutie image;
add-ons wanted;
custom expression wanted; yes, or no? if yes, what?
all add-on information;
custom information; This is where you put the Cutie's info like pronouns, name, and personality traits.
additional info;
gems, treasure, or paypal?;

Post it on the thread! You'll receive a quote and your spot will be reserved.
Paypal is taken at a rate of $1 = 100g.

x
x
x
x
F R O Z E N S K I E S
Some are born to lead and some are born to fall into leadership. -- Quote from bio, written by @Houndour

Frozenskies is the Clan leader, of Clan Starwings.
His mate is Nameless, an autumn dryad turned dragon.
F R O Z E N S K I E S
Some are born to lead and some are born to fall into leadership. -- Quote from bio, written by @Houndour

Frozenskies is the Clan leader, of Clan Starwings.
His mate is Nameless, an autumn dryad turned dragon.
Shah

Shah

[center][b] Night of the Nocturne [/b] [i] 1 [emoji=gem size=1] : 1000 [emoji=treasure size=1] Pricing / Valuation As Follows: [item=Strange Chest] 10 [emoji=gem size=1] [item=Cuckoo][item=Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar][item=Bee Orchid][item=Flying Gurnard][item=Leaf Insect][item=Living Stones][item=Lakebottom Flounder][item=Chameleon] x1 Stack of 99 = 4 [emoji=gem size=1] [i]Only accepting full stacks of 99.[/i] [item=Leporidae Guise][item=Hourglass][item=Weathered Grimoire][item=Crystal Ball][item=Mirror][emoji=Nocturne Puppet][item=Multi-Lens Magnifier][item=Night Flame] x10 = 4 [emoji=gem size=1] [i]Only accepting in stacks of 10[/i] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] 150 [emoji=gem size=1] [item=Gossamer Flame Regalia][item=Spectral Fuchsia Trunk] 1000 [emoji=gem size=1] or 100 [emoji=gem size=1] per single piece [item=Fiendish Terrorbox] 800 [emoji=gem size=1] or 90 [emoji=gem size=1] per single piece. [item=Sinister Intent] 500 [emoji=gem size=1] or 50 [emoji=gem size=1] per single piece* [i] Sinister presence valued at 100 [emoji=gem size=1] [/i] [item=Enchanted Book Collection][emoji=Rainbow Starswirl] 110 [emoji=gem size=1] [/center]
Night of the Nocturne

1 : 1000

Pricing / Valuation As Follows:

Strange Chest

Cuckoo Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar Bee Orchid Flying Gurnard Leaf Insect Living Stones Lakebottom Flounder Chameleon

x1 Stack of 99 = 4
Only accepting full stacks of 99.

Leporidae Guise Hourglass Weathered Grimoire Crystal Ball Mirror Multi-Lens Magnifier Night Flame
x10 = 4
Only accepting in stacks of 10

Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Gossamer Flame Regalia Spectral Fuchsia Trunk
1000 or 100 per single piece

800 or 90 per single piece.

Sinister Intent
500 or 50 per single piece*
Sinister presence valued at 100

Enchanted Book Collection

1 2 3 4