Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Serpy+Natron's Bio Buttons
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 81 82

@CrazyRedFire raised a good point concerning making banners and the fact that most of these icons were asymmetrical, so I've uploaded mirrored images of all the icons that should have a discernable difference when flipped to make it easier to have symmetrical bios.

I've also uploaded all of the icons that have been released since the last time I updated, which includes the ridgeback, lovebird, trickmurk, snapper and spiral vistas, as well as their mirrored counterparts.

@CrazyRedFire raised a good point concerning making banners and the fact that most of these icons were asymmetrical, so I've uploaded mirrored images of all the icons that should have a discernable difference when flipped to make it easier to have symmetrical bios.

I've also uploaded all of the icons that have been released since the last time I updated, which includes the ridgeback, lovebird, trickmurk, snapper and spiral vistas, as well as their mirrored counterparts.
lel.png
@Serpenta The mirror images are great! Thank you taking the time to do it and sharing with us.
@Serpenta The mirror images are great! Thank you taking the time to do it and sharing with us.
@serpenta

These are lovely!! Please make more ;o
@serpenta

These are lovely!! Please make more ;o
qXZqPz6.gif
@Serpenta

Everything looks great as always! Had a question though, are you going to add the remaining breeds to the down for the count bit?
@Serpenta

Everything looks great as always! Had a question though, are you going to add the remaining breeds to the down for the count bit?
hANn2C0.gif
@Serpenta Hey thanks so much! I'm totally going to use these in my bios! They are so functional and beautiful!
@Serpenta Hey thanks so much! I'm totally going to use these in my bios! They are so functional and beautiful!
XriSV9h.gif
Thank you for all the thank yous, haha. It's nice to see them being used!

@MeraHunt, I am, but the shading on them has always been a bit fiddly and it's been a while since I made any. I kind of forgot what darkess and contrast settings I used, so I'm just being lazy since it's effort to recreate it, but if you have a specific breed that you want I can more than likely try and finish it.
Thank you for all the thank yous, haha. It's nice to see them being used!

@MeraHunt, I am, but the shading on them has always been a bit fiddly and it's been a while since I made any. I kind of forgot what darkess and contrast settings I used, so I'm just being lazy since it's effort to recreate it, but if you have a specific breed that you want I can more than likely try and finish it.
lel.png
@enmity
@enmity
@Serpenta

I don't currently have a breed in mind. It was more just curiosity.
@Serpenta

I don't currently have a breed in mind. It was more just curiosity.
hANn2C0.gif
@Serpenta - These are excellent! Thanks for making them
@Serpenta - These are excellent! Thanks for making them
@Serpenta add me to the list please!
@Serpenta add me to the list please!
Heyo, I am Sky! I'm 2 hours ahead of FR time.
Click \/ to get to my wishlist.
Wishlist
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 81 82