Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Serpy+Natron's Bio Buttons
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
I was wondering if there were any plans to take the coliseum dividers (kinda? I guess?) and make them into icons? thanks!
I was wondering if there were any plans to take the coliseum dividers (kinda? I guess?) and make them into icons? thanks!
rieueortiu0329458_0985_1024x480.0.jpg
@birdwings Coliseum icons already exist but I'll keep it in mind!
@birdwings Coliseum icons already exist but I'll keep it in mind!
GNWBFTA.pngME5Uydx.pngd3wI852.pngX0Edm7w.png
@Natron Oh really? i didnt know lol do you know a good resource then?
@Natron Oh really? i didnt know lol do you know a good resource then?
@birdwings no no I meant they already exist here under the "Coliseum vistas" section although they all have little vista elements in the front and I assume you want clean venue icons. That is a big feat that would take a lot of my time so currently I can't but, as i said, will keep it in mind UwU
@birdwings no no I meant they already exist here under the "Coliseum vistas" section although they all have little vista elements in the front and I assume you want clean venue icons. That is a big feat that would take a lot of my time so currently I can't but, as i said, will keep it in mind UwU
@Natron ahh okay! im so sorry about the confusion! i meant these lol [img]https://i.imgur.com/OwOm9HB.png[/img]
@Natron ahh okay! im so sorry about the confusion! i meant these lol

OwOm9HB.png
@birdwings yeah i get that, it's just that i really wasn't planning on making icons out of venue backgrounds because every single Colisum vista has that art in the background.
@birdwings yeah i get that, it's just that i really wasn't planning on making icons out of venue backgrounds because every single Colisum vista has that art in the background.
@Natron thats completely fair! tbh i might make my own? id @ you in the post if i did
@Natron thats completely fair! tbh i might make my own? id @ you in the post if i did
@Natron

Hello, again.

I was wondering if you have blank version of the border(s) that you would use, especially for the banners. I tried looking everywhere but all I could find are only items borders.

...Hope that sentence makes sense.
Thank you.
@Natron

Hello, again.

I was wondering if you have blank version of the border(s) that you would use, especially for the banners. I tried looking everywhere but all I could find are only items borders.

...Hope that sentence makes sense.
Thank you.
6sRwnjF.png "Memento Mori,
Memento Vivere."
@gladiolusxi yes I do! Btw you might wanna check out Paint.NET in case you haven't because that gives you control over the angles of rounded rectangle corners! Those are all my custom banner outlines and the size is 8 with 1 line thickness (just telling you for future reference), the icon outlines however follow actual FR icon outlines. [img]https://i.imgur.com/p9cRQ3Z.png[/img] Here's one at 100% opacity (or 250 in Paint.NET) [img]https://i.imgur.com/kSunKXp.png[/img] And here's one at 72% (or 180 in Paint.NET) [img]https://i.imgur.com/zus14GX.png[/img] and here's the banner outline
@gladiolusxi yes I do! Btw you might wanna check out Paint.NET in case you haven't because that gives you control over the angles of rounded rectangle corners! Those are all my custom banner outlines and the size is 8 with 1 line thickness (just telling you for future reference), the icon outlines however follow actual FR icon outlines.

p9cRQ3Z.png

Here's one at 100% opacity (or 250 in Paint.NET)

kSunKXp.png

And here's one at 72% (or 180 in Paint.NET)

zus14GX.png

and here's the banner outline
@Natron

Thank you so much! And thank you for recommending me Paint.NET, I'll check it out. :)
@Natron

Thank you so much! And thank you for recommending me Paint.NET, I'll check it out. :)
6sRwnjF.png "Memento Mori,
Memento Vivere."
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57