Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Serpy+Natron's Bio Buttons
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 82
Added the recent fest stuff to the front page.

I also still need to go through this entire thread and remake the pinglist, that was saved on my old laptop and while it still works the screen is so incredibly broken it's a pain to even bother with it.
Added the recent fest stuff to the front page.

I also still need to go through this entire thread and remake the pinglist, that was saved on my old laptop and while it still works the screen is so incredibly broken it's a pain to even bother with it.
lel.png
@Serpenta
I LOVE THESE
MAINLY THE LUMINAX ONES
Although, is there any way I could convince you to do one of the Luminax plushie, possibly swishing its tail or bobbing its head like the real Luminax ones you already posted?
Can I be added to the pinglist as well?
@Serpenta
I LOVE THESE
MAINLY THE LUMINAX ONES
Although, is there any way I could convince you to do one of the Luminax plushie, possibly swishing its tail or bobbing its head like the real Luminax ones you already posted?
Can I be added to the pinglist as well?
@soaringflame I was the one who made the Luminax animated sprites but the thing is, I just used the already-available assets from the World Map, then turned them into animated pngs. I personally don't have the skill to animate these sprites as I don't have access to official Flight Rising templates, but maybe Serpy will be able to help? Honestly, no idea.
@soaringflame I was the one who made the Luminax animated sprites but the thing is, I just used the already-available assets from the World Map, then turned them into animated pngs. I personally don't have the skill to animate these sprites as I don't have access to official Flight Rising templates, but maybe Serpy will be able to help? Honestly, no idea.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="@Natron" date="2021-04-08 16:03:32" ] @/soaringflame I was the one who made the Luminax animated sprites but the thing is, I just used the already-available assets from the World Map, then turned them into animated pngs. I personally don't have the skill to animate these sprites as I don't have access to official Flight Rising templates, but maybe Serpy will be able to help? Honestly, no idea. [/quote] Okay! Thanks for answering at least :) I wasn't expecting a answer XD Also, I love your Snapper (avatar dragon)'s Luminax Mascot apparel! [size=1]i only wish I had anything but a lanyard i saved up so long for...[/size]
@Natron wrote on 2021-04-08 16:03:32:
@/soaringflame I was the one who made the Luminax animated sprites but the thing is, I just used the already-available assets from the World Map, then turned them into animated pngs. I personally don't have the skill to animate these sprites as I don't have access to official Flight Rising templates, but maybe Serpy will be able to help? Honestly, no idea.
Okay! Thanks for answering at least :)
I wasn't expecting a answer XD
Also, I love your Snapper (avatar dragon)'s Luminax Mascot apparel! i only wish I had anything but a lanyard i saved up so long for...
@soaringflame hgkjghkdjhd no problem, glad I could provide at least some info!

And thank you! Don't worry, you'll be able to get the Plush and the Mascot fast, just keep grinding G&G, training dragons or whatever else you do to make sweet dragon cash to buy them, or simply get yourself some chests to open to get them. Thankfully, they're not retired. Good luck!

And thank you! Don't worry, you'll be able to get the Plush and the Mascot fast, just keep grinding G&G, training dragons or whatever else you do to make sweet dragon cash to buy them, or simply get yourself some chests to open to get them. Thankfully, they're not retired. Good luck!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="@Natron" date="2021-04-08 16:10:48" ] @soaringflame hgkjghkdjhd no problem, glad I could provide at least some info! And thank you! Don't worry, you'll be able to get the Plush and the Mascot fast, just keep grinding G&G, training dragons or whatever else you do to make sweet dragon cash to buy them, or simply get yourself some chests to open to get them. Thankfully, they're not retired. Good luck! [/quote] Thanks! This has made me DETERMINED to save up to get those plushies and mascots. I truly thank you!
@Natron wrote on 2021-04-08 16:10:48:

Thanks!
This has made me DETERMINED to save up to get those plushies and mascots.
I truly thank you!
@soaringflame AW no need to thank me, I had no doubt you'd be able to do it but now I'm sure hehe
@soaringflame AW no need to thank me, I had no doubt you'd be able to do it but now I'm sure hehe
Completely unrelated to anything we have available in vista or scene form, have this. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QrrzS6L.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/tRKt2xp.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/LN8vgn2.png[/img][/center] In case you're wondering what I'm doing, I'm making some personal achievements.
Completely unrelated to anything we have available in vista or scene form, have this.
QrrzS6L.pngtRKt2xp.pngLN8vgn2.png

In case you're wondering what I'm doing, I'm making some personal achievements.
@birdwings Coliseum icons already exist but I'll keep it in mind!
@birdwings Coliseum icons already exist but I'll keep it in mind!
@birdwings no no I meant they already exist here under the "Coliseum vistas" section although they all have little vista elements in the front and I assume you want clean venue icons. That is a big feat that would take a lot of my time so currently I can't but, as i said, will keep it in mind UwU
@birdwings no no I meant they already exist here under the "Coliseum vistas" section although they all have little vista elements in the front and I assume you want clean venue icons. That is a big feat that would take a lot of my time so currently I can't but, as i said, will keep it in mind UwU
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 82