Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Serpy+Natron's Bio Buttons
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 81 82
that which waystone though. did not expect the eye. nose exhaled about it
that which waystone though. did not expect the eye. nose exhaled about it
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
It is so nice to see that front page up to date again [emoji=guardian love size=1]
It is so nice to see that front page up to date again
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
@allidraggy I believe in .apng supremacy Jokes aside, what do you think about tHIS? [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LuczxMO.png[/img][/center] Wait, can I "jokes aside" another joke
@allidraggy I believe in .apng supremacy

Jokes aside, what do you think about tHIS?
LuczxMO.png

Wait, can I "jokes aside" another joke
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
oh, a bill cypher reference, right? cool.
oh, a bill cypher reference, right? cool.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@Serpenta

May I be added to the pinglist, please?
@Serpenta

May I be added to the pinglist, please?
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
@serpenta can you add me to the pinglist please?
@serpenta can you add me to the pinglist please?
PSBwR9r.png
[quote name="Natron" date="2021-02-21 15:01:08" ] allidraggy I believe in .apng supremacy Jokes aside, what do you think about tHIS? [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LuczxMO.png[/img][/center] Wait, can I "jokes aside" another joke [/quote] this is the best thing i've ever seen. putting this in my bill cipher fandragon's bio immediately
Natron wrote on 2021-02-21 15:01:08:
allidraggy I believe in .apng supremacy

Jokes aside, what do you think about tHIS?
LuczxMO.png

Wait, can I "jokes aside" another joke

this is the best thing i've ever seen. putting this in my bill cipher fandragon's bio immediately
please don't use heart emojis when talking to me, it makes me uncomfortable! thank you
tmw tmtmw thtmw lb
thread
Oooh, I like. Thanks to this horrible *giggle* map business I'm going to have to overhaul everything. Like, shove the whole shebang in the trash and begin anew.

*squeal*

Excitement.
Oooh, I like. Thanks to this horrible *giggle* map business I'm going to have to overhaul everything. Like, shove the whole shebang in the trash and begin anew.

*squeal*

Excitement.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@scb oh YIKE, good luck then! Thankfully, I don't have to rehaul anything, my lore is still independent enough while still following the canon in a way. I have to do an entire visual rehaul of the map analysis tho and that's going to take so much time
@scb oh YIKE, good luck then! Thankfully, I don't have to rehaul anything, my lore is still independent enough while still following the canon in a way. I have to do an entire visual rehaul of the map analysis tho and that's going to take so much time
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron Nah, mine was never all that solidly written. Just.. my mental images are not jiving with the map at all. Which is okay. I was ready for a refresher anyway.
@Natron Nah, mine was never all that solidly written. Just.. my mental images are not jiving with the map at all. Which is okay. I was ready for a refresher anyway.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 81 82