Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | 100px Dual Element emblems
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Akaineko Sure! I'll just PM you, k?
@Akaineko Sure! I'll just PM you, k?
@Akaineko these are great! Let me know if you ever make a Nature x Light/Light x Nature one.
@Akaineko these are great! Let me know if you ever make a Nature x Light/Light x Nature one.
p5qcuh3.png

- PST (FR time)

- ping me whenever

- so many projects, never enough gems
@Akaineko

Hey! I heard about your amazing thread, and I ran over to see if I could commission you ^_^ May I?
@Akaineko

Hey! I heard about your amazing thread, and I ran over to see if I could commission you ^_^ May I?
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@Akaineko

are you currently open for emblem commissions? i'd be totally interested in one :0
@Akaineko

are you currently open for emblem commissions? i'd be totally interested in one :0
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
@Akaineko
hiya! are you open for customs? i'd love one <3
@Akaineko
hiya! are you open for customs? i'd love one <3
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@Akaineko

the pinglist says you've done ShadowxArcane but im not seeing it up there on the list????
could just be me or a typo, im not sure. but id LOVE to use it considering my lair is heavy shadow/arcane heavy in both lore and aesthetic
@Akaineko

the pinglist says you've done ShadowxArcane but im not seeing it up there on the list????
could just be me or a typo, im not sure. but id LOVE to use it considering my lair is heavy shadow/arcane heavy in both lore and aesthetic
@Akaineko
I love these designs!
@Akaineko
I love these designs!
forum_siggy.pngdont be afraid
@Akaineko May I please be pinged for when this opens? I would LOVE to have a custom emblem for my Lore/clan! :3
@Akaineko May I please be pinged for when this opens? I would LOVE to have a custom emblem for my Lore/clan! :3
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
@Akaineko
I'd like seeing IcexEarth and ShadowxArcane if you ever make them.
@Akaineko
I'd like seeing IcexEarth and ShadowxArcane if you ever make them.
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
@Akaineko

Love the fireXarcane emblem. I totally hope to see a natureXplague one or versa someday. :)
@Akaineko

Love the fireXarcane emblem. I totally hope to see a natureXplague one or versa someday. :)
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16