Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Faerie Invasion [WIP, Please don't post]
1 2
Important planning bits: (I can edit this post to go smoothly with the thread after but I wanted to get these out first so we don't lose them in our PMs! let me know if I missed something~!) [quote] We could totally have a different faerie court for each flight! The elements are already there in Sorneith so it could work :3 Maybe there are 3 Flights in the Seelie Court, and 3 in the Unseelie, and then Arcane is a random chaos Court? C;[/quote] [quote]Yes! And we can sign different names for them than just the elements because they may live in those lands but they don't identify with dragonkind's thoughts of how everyone is organized. (plus it would bug me to just have all of the flight names as our court names, they aren't fancy enough)[/quote] [quote]Earth - Fall Fire - Summer Wind - Spring Shadow - Dusk Ice - Winter Light - Dawn[/quote] [quote]The Faerie are godless or they have their own pagan gods because they 100% are not like dragonkind (think the beastclans but more extreme). And I will come up with a set of names to present to the council for approval XD[/quote] [quote][quote]Stage one of the Fae invasion: Select dragons go missing in the Labyrinth and small faes just show up and inhabit their abandoned homes. Everyone is confused and the allies are interrogated about the sudden changes.The City sends back reports that we have one too. Except ours is mute. Lutes is the only one who can communicate with the Faes. He says they just want friends. *cue horror movie music*[/quote]My dragons just went out for a hunt or a stroll in the forest, but the forest gobbled them up and the faeries found their way to the Clan in their stead![/quote] [indent][indent]Side note - Dragons lost from the Clarus Clan: Nighttide, Sierra, Kelp, Talisa, Ascendence and Snarl, Ash and Nagi.[/indent] [/indent] [quote]The Seelie and Unseelie things can be used to dictate how the flights/courts act. So like the Arcane one would be the one that refuses to listen to the other courts and does its own thing. And the rest would be up to us to decide how to split them[/quote] [quote]Also the males HAVE to be after Treaty because they are the weaker of the species so they can only show up once everything has chilled out.[/quote] [quote]the First Wave are the scouts basically. They are sent from their respective courts in order to find an inhabitable place to take over. It is part of a massive treaty that the Faerie have signed inner court wise. The Second Wave are the warriors/spies/spiteful faerie who want this to fail. The Third Wave is the ambassadors/faerie that are chill with dragons and want to live among them/vacationers (because your clan = best vacation spot)[/quote]
Important planning bits:
(I can edit this post to go smoothly with the thread after but I wanted to get these out first so we don't lose them in our PMs! let me know if I missed something~!)
Quote:
We could totally have a different faerie court for each flight! The elements are already there in Sorneith so it could work :3 Maybe there are 3 Flights in the Seelie Court, and 3 in the Unseelie, and then Arcane is a random chaos Court? C;
Quote:
Yes! And we can sign different names for them than just the elements because they may live in those lands but they don't identify with dragonkind's thoughts of how everyone is organized. (plus it would bug me to just have all of the flight names as our court names, they aren't fancy enough)
Quote:
Earth - Fall
Fire - Summer
Wind - Spring
Shadow - Dusk
Ice - Winter
Light - Dawn
Quote:
The Faerie are godless or they have their own pagan gods because they 100% are not like dragonkind (think the beastclans but more extreme). And I will come up with a set of names to present to the council for approval XD
Quote:
Quote:
Stage one of the Fae invasion: Select dragons go missing in the Labyrinth and small faes just show up and inhabit their abandoned homes. Everyone is confused and the allies are interrogated about the sudden changes.The City sends back reports that we have one too. Except ours is mute. Lutes is the only one who can communicate with the Faes. He says they just want friends. *cue horror movie music*
My dragons just went out for a hunt or a stroll in the forest, but the forest gobbled them up and the faeries found their way to the Clan in their stead!
Side note - Dragons lost from the Clarus Clan: Nighttide, Sierra, Kelp, Talisa, Ascendence and Snarl, Ash and Nagi.
Quote:
The Seelie and Unseelie things can be used to dictate how the flights/courts act.

So like the Arcane one would be the one that refuses to listen to the other courts and does its own thing. And the rest would be up to us to decide how to split them
Quote:
Also the males HAVE to be after Treaty because they are the weaker of the species so they can only show up once everything has chilled out.
Quote:
the First Wave are the scouts basically. They are sent from their respective courts in order to find an inhabitable place to take over. It is part of a massive treaty that the Faerie have signed inner court wise. The Second Wave are the warriors/spies/spiteful faerie who want this to fail. The Third Wave is the ambassadors/faerie that are chill with dragons and want to live among them/vacationers (because your clan = best vacation spot)
1u3H6jas.png
1 2