Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Artifact Recovery and Reassembly
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19148707] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191488/19148707_350.png[/img] [/url] "Why, this is all the making of a trap!" the Imperial proclaims, rose petals whooshing to the ground around him. "I used to use these, a long time ago - before there were easier ways, of course. To get the bird." At the baffled expression on the Wildclaw's face, he elaborated. "See this bird here? Or, like, what's left of it? It has some incredible tail feathers, though finding it is usually a bit of a problem. That's why this trap was made. Nowadays, of course, there are charms to just stop them in midair, and take their feathers. They grow back, too, so their extinction isn't even a great priority." "These birds are scavengers, so you leave the tusk out - tied to a string and this candle. There's an entire ring of oil around the tusk, beforehand - that vegetable oil works pretty well. So, the bird goes near the tusk, and bam! as soon as it tugs, the string pulls the candle over, and you trap the fowl in fire. It's deathly afraid of fire, you see, so it won't even consider flying through the flames. Bit of a stupid bird, really. Anyway, the dragon uses the blade to cut through the feathers - cleaner than some other methods, and the bird is still alive at the end of it - and then you let it go." "Dunno about that little light friend you've got there, though. You might want to ask some priests."

19148707_350.png

"Why, this is all the making of a trap!" the Imperial proclaims, rose petals whooshing to the ground around him. "I used to use these, a long time ago - before there were easier ways, of course. To get the bird." At the baffled expression on the Wildclaw's face, he elaborated.

"See this bird here? Or, like, what's left of it? It has some incredible tail feathers, though finding it is usually a bit of a problem. That's why this trap was made. Nowadays, of course, there are charms to just stop them in midair, and take their feathers. They grow back, too, so their extinction isn't even a great priority."

"These birds are scavengers, so you leave the tusk out - tied to a string and this candle. There's an entire ring of oil around the tusk, beforehand - that vegetable oil works pretty well. So, the bird goes near the tusk, and bam! as soon as it tugs, the string pulls the candle over, and you trap the fowl in fire. It's deathly afraid of fire, you see, so it won't even consider flying through the flames. Bit of a stupid bird, really. Anyway, the dragon uses the blade to cut through the feathers - cleaner than some other methods, and the bird is still alive at the end of it - and then you let it go."

"Dunno about that little light friend you've got there, though. You might want to ask some priests."
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
Let's see... sickle claws, etched tusks-- Oh, of course! It's a... [img]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah151/kagenokyuubi/lightspritbattlemount_zpsdboeo4xo.png[/img]
Let's see... sickle claws, etched tusks-- Oh, of course! It's a...

lightspritbattlemount_zpsdboeo4xo.png
gU2ykYl.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18873672] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188737/18873672_350.png[/img] [/url] "Good day lad! Or perhaps not so, with all the rain and rumors. I was informed by a patient of mine that you required help?" Slepnir was directed to a chest, and as Arrow pried it open, they were both met with equal surprise. "By the Lightweaver indeed..." In the chest lay a Light Sprite, seemingly asleep. Around their waist was a skirt of peacock feathers, and a pair of sickles in crude sheaths hung on either side. The sprite's forearms were enclosed by two tusks, like a pair of bracers, and the carvings on the tusk glowed an eerie yellow. Their hands held an unlit candle steady on their chest. "Hmm... I haven't seen a Light Sprite in a long while. This fellow here looks to be asleep, though I can't say for how long." A few gentle prods and shakes were made, but the sprite showed no reaction. "Intriguing... I'd say this sprite is under a spell. From what I've investigated, this sprite served as a fighter; there are signs of scarring here and there, and the skirt of feathers is actually quite stiff and thick. Good armor. Sickles are good as daggers too." "...Say, lend me your claws." Though hesistant, Arrow extended a hand, which Sleipnir positioned over the unlit candle. "Snap your claws." There was a spark, and the candle lit up. Not moments later, the sprite's eyes flew open, and it stared at the two before slowly sitting up. "Ah. Hello." "..." "This is an odd sight. A Water Wildclaw and a Light Snapper? What is Water and Light doing together? Furthermore, how is a Wildclaw of Water element and a Snapper of Light?" "Well, since the start of dragonkind... at first we fought... then we chose to coexist... now things are pretty peaceful." After the short history lesson, the sprite nodded and said: "Ah, I see. That is good, actually. I used to be an assassin in the fight against the rivals of Light. Those of my ilk were usually bound to a candle to control our waking and sleeping. It actually put us in suspended animation, to preserve our lives and use. When the flame burns, I wake. When it is snuffed, I sleep. I guess I was no longer needed when the fighting ceased, and thus stored." "... If it really is all that peaceful as you say, I feel that this candle merely hinders me, than help me. As a Light dragon, I know you can, in fact, unbind me from the spell. All you have to do is destroy the candle." Without a word, Sleipnir stomped on the candle, crushing it into a small disc as wisps of yellow smoke rose from it. "Thank you. I can now continue my service to the Lightweaver." As the sprite prepared to fly off, they turned and added, "My name is Theodore," and was gone.

18873672_350.png

"Good day lad! Or perhaps not so, with all the rain and rumors. I was informed by a patient of mine that you required help?"

Slepnir was directed to a chest, and as Arrow pried it open, they were both met with equal surprise.

"By the Lightweaver indeed..."

In the chest lay a Light Sprite, seemingly asleep. Around their waist was a skirt of peacock feathers, and a pair of sickles in crude sheaths hung on either side. The sprite's forearms were enclosed by two tusks, like a pair of bracers, and the carvings on the tusk glowed an eerie yellow. Their hands held an unlit candle steady on their chest.

"Hmm... I haven't seen a Light Sprite in a long while. This fellow here looks to be asleep, though I can't say for how long."

A few gentle prods and shakes were made, but the sprite showed no reaction.

"Intriguing... I'd say this sprite is under a spell. From what I've investigated, this sprite served as a fighter; there are signs of scarring here and there, and the skirt of feathers is actually quite stiff and thick. Good armor. Sickles are good as daggers too."

"...Say, lend me your claws."

Though hesistant, Arrow extended a hand, which Sleipnir positioned over the unlit candle.

"Snap your claws."

There was a spark, and the candle lit up. Not moments later, the sprite's eyes flew open, and it stared at the two before slowly sitting up.

"Ah. Hello."

"..."

"This is an odd sight. A Water Wildclaw and a Light Snapper? What is Water and Light doing together? Furthermore, how is a Wildclaw of Water element and a Snapper of Light?"

"Well, since the start of dragonkind... at first we fought... then we chose to coexist... now things are pretty peaceful."

After the short history lesson, the sprite nodded and said:
"Ah, I see. That is good, actually. I used to be an assassin in the fight against the rivals of Light. Those of my ilk were usually bound to a candle to control our waking and sleeping. It actually put us in suspended animation, to preserve our lives and use. When the flame burns, I wake. When it is snuffed, I sleep. I guess I was no longer needed when the fighting ceased, and thus stored."

"... If it really is all that peaceful as you say, I feel that this candle merely hinders me, than help me. As a Light dragon, I know you can, in fact, unbind me from the spell. All you have to do is destroy the candle."

Without a word, Sleipnir stomped on the candle, crushing it into a small disc as wisps of yellow smoke rose from it.

"Thank you. I can now continue my service to the Lightweaver."

As the sprite prepared to fly off, they turned and added, "My name is Theodore," and was gone.
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12932400] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129325/12932400_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Zachriel perched on a precarious stack of chests nearby, her head tipping this way and that as she peered down at the objects. She reached out a forehand to pick up some to examine them more closely, before turning her head to the Skydancer, spiky brow furrowed. "I must say, this really isn't my area of expertise. Just having a look at this piece of parchment - which, given its age, is in remarkable condition, I must add - I can only assume this to be the formula for a peculiar sort of spell. However, it's written in an archaic form of Harpy-tongue that I'm only barely familiar with - and it's so odd to see pre-Unification Harpy writing on anything other than their usual historic arts, too? I wonder..." she trailed off into a murmur, chattering to herself on the topic of Harpy writings before and after Beastclan unification. As she spoke, she lifted the mirror from the chest, turning it upside down and back-to-front, all the while tipping and tilting her head like a spiky, oversized bird. Ever so gently, of the flowers on her head dropped onto the surface of the mirror. "TRESHAK! SHARAKKER HRASH KIT!" A masked, pink-tinged face appeared suddenly in the surface, shrieking in a gutteral tongue. Zachriel squawked in surprise and jumped a foot, almost dropping it, before hurriedly placing it back in the chest. "I- yes, well, I see now." The historian's spikes were all standing on end from the shock; she took a second to calm herself down and allow her scales to lie flat again. "It would appear that this is a near-lost form of communication that the pre-Unification harpy clans would use to avoid travelling long distances. Evidently it requires some form of identification, likely to prevent misuse - that phrase it yelled before roughly translates as "Intruder! Identify yourself!" - so I would imagine that it would be bound to the creator. A shame, really: I'm no mage, but this sort of technology could be quite useful. Oh! Wait a second..." She reached down to root around in the chest again, carefully avoiding the mirror. In one hand, she held the sheet of parchment, and glanced at it every couple of seconds. Lauing a few objects on the ground, she pointed to them in turn. "A frame is required - most any will do, it seems, such as this one here. From the looks of this painting, it appears to be half-torn from the frame. I believe that a mirror surface isn't required, since, according to the writing here" - she squinted at a slightly torn section of parchment - "the spell will either replace any existing mirror surface, or the existance of a mirror will... cause it to combust?" She cleared her throat and moved on to the next item: the mummified corpse of a crow. "Given that harpies didn't use runes to power their magic like we do, any spell that required more mana than the caster can provide often drew from the life forces of another being. This bird was likely sacrificed for that purpose. It's leucistic, too - a rarer mutation, and likely used for its auspicious appearence." The next item was a small bag of pliable pink scales. "Nowadays, these are commonly used for scale armour, but the spell calls for them to be crushed and mixed with crow's blood and a few other ingredients." She pointed to several vials of dried substances, too dessicated to identify, that littered the bottom of the chest. "Combined with the caster's magic, this would create a kind of resinous liquid that would be spread inside the frame to dry - creating a surface just like that of a regular mirror. Only not quite," she added, throwing a glance at the now-silent mirror sitting inside the chest. "What interests me, though - I mean, aside from all the obvious historical and magical value - is that this spell appears to be partially initiated. There are incomplete Harpy-tongue runes carved on the frame, and as I mentioned before, the painting is half-removed. This bird is already dead, indicating that at least part of the casting had begun. So... why was it left incomplete?"

Zachriel perched on a precarious stack of chests nearby, her head tipping this way and that as she peered down at the objects. She reached out a forehand to pick up some to examine them more closely, before turning her head to the Skydancer, spiky brow furrowed.

"I must say, this really isn't my area of expertise. Just having a look at this piece of parchment - which, given its age, is in remarkable condition, I must add - I can only assume this to be the formula for a peculiar sort of spell. However, it's written in an archaic form of Harpy-tongue that I'm only barely familiar with - and it's so odd to see pre-Unification Harpy writing on anything other than their usual historic arts, too? I wonder..." she trailed off into a murmur, chattering to herself on the topic of Harpy writings before and after Beastclan unification.

As she spoke, she lifted the mirror from the chest, turning it upside down and back-to-front, all the while tipping and tilting her head like a spiky, oversized bird. Ever so gently, of the flowers on her head dropped onto the surface of the mirror.

"TRESHAK! SHARAKKER HRASH KIT!" A masked, pink-tinged face appeared suddenly in the surface, shrieking in a gutteral tongue. Zachriel squawked in surprise and jumped a foot, almost dropping it, before hurriedly placing it back in the chest.

"I- yes, well, I see now." The historian's spikes were all standing on end from the shock; she took a second to calm herself down and allow her scales to lie flat again. "It would appear that this is a near-lost form of communication that the pre-Unification harpy clans would use to avoid travelling long distances. Evidently it requires some form of identification, likely to prevent misuse - that phrase it yelled before roughly translates as "Intruder! Identify yourself!" - so I would imagine that it would be bound to the creator. A shame, really: I'm no mage, but this sort of technology could be quite useful. Oh! Wait a second..."

She reached down to root around in the chest again, carefully avoiding the mirror. In one hand, she held the sheet of parchment, and glanced at it every couple of seconds. Lauing a few objects on the ground, she pointed to them in turn.

"A frame is required - most any will do, it seems, such as this one here. From the looks of this painting, it appears to be half-torn from the frame. I believe that a mirror surface isn't required, since, according to the writing here" - she squinted at a slightly torn section of parchment - "the spell will either replace any existing mirror surface, or the existance of a mirror will... cause it to combust?"

She cleared her throat and moved on to the next item: the mummified corpse of a crow. "Given that harpies didn't use runes to power their magic like we do, any spell that required more mana than the caster can provide often drew from the life forces of another being. This bird was likely sacrificed for that purpose. It's leucistic, too - a rarer mutation, and likely used for its auspicious appearence."

The next item was a small bag of pliable pink scales. "Nowadays, these are commonly used for scale armour, but the spell calls for them to be crushed and mixed with crow's blood and a few other ingredients." She pointed to several vials of dried substances, too dessicated to identify, that littered the bottom of the chest. "Combined with the caster's magic, this would create a kind of resinous liquid that would be spread inside the frame to dry - creating a surface just like that of a regular mirror. Only not quite," she added, throwing a glance at the now-silent mirror sitting inside the chest.

"What interests me, though - I mean, aside from all the obvious historical and magical value - is that this spell appears to be partially initiated. There are incomplete Harpy-tongue runes carved on the frame, and as I mentioned before, the painting is half-removed. This bird is already dead, indicating that at least part of the casting had begun. So... why was it left incomplete?"
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20429968] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204300/20429968_350.png[/img] [/url] "What a pretty little bird! White crows are so hard to find, but so very valuable!" "But onto the issue at hand: this appears to be a fortune telling setup." "Naturally, as the gifted Water dragons typically withold their visions, some would try to uncover their future in a different way. This is an example of one of the more successful ones." "The crow is usually kept under lock and key till a customer showed up, and after a payment, and offering, of coloured scales were made, the crow would be released, and it would proceed to pick a card from this frame." Cordelia picked up the frame and held it up, showing the various 'cards' that were painted on the canvas. Some displayed the gods and some showed the various dragon breeds, whilst others were unrecognisable, given that the canvas was torn and tattered. "These cards held different meanings, interpreted by the fortune teller themselves." "Oh, when I mentioned offering earlier, the coloured scales were usually offered to an enchanted mirror, like this one, and would mysteriously disappear! I don't know why this was done, however, as I know of no boons such an offering would grant." (DISCLAIMER: I know nothing of actual fortune telling)

20429968_350.png

"What a pretty little bird! White crows are so hard to find, but so very valuable!"

"But onto the issue at hand: this appears to be a fortune telling setup."

"Naturally, as the gifted Water dragons typically withold their visions, some would try to uncover their future in a different way. This is an example of one of the more successful ones."

"The crow is usually kept under lock and key till a customer showed up, and after a payment, and offering, of coloured scales were made, the crow would be released, and it would proceed to pick a card from this frame."

Cordelia picked up the frame and held it up, showing the various 'cards' that were painted on the canvas. Some displayed the gods and some showed the various dragon breeds, whilst others were unrecognisable, given that the canvas was torn and tattered.

"These cards held different meanings, interpreted by the fortune teller themselves."

"Oh, when I mentioned offering earlier, the coloured scales were usually offered to an enchanted mirror, like this one, and would mysteriously disappear! I don't know why this was done, however, as I know of no boons such an offering would grant."

(DISCLAIMER: I know nothing of actual fortune telling)
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13458308] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134584/13458308_350.png[/img] [/url] Dreamcatcher looks grimly upon the mirror and painting. "The painting was likely used as a cover for the mirror, the primary defense so to speak. The mirror was placed behind, most likely intended to scare any nosy dragons away. And behind the the mirror..." He turns the mirror around to find a small pocket, not big enough for anything but a few pieces of paper. "A hiding spot for any sensitive documents." Looking to his young student, he gestures to the paper with ancient letters on it. "Rikuto, care to translate?" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19924355] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199244/19924355_350.png[/img] [/url] Rikuto steps forward and gingerly moves the paper so he can see it better. "Yeah, I have no idea what this says. Kozuko might, or maybe Staphylos, they're much better with languages than I am. From the format, though, it could be a letter. It's not even consistent, it looks like the language changes several times. See how the characters in the beginning look different from these at the end? The ones at the end look more circular, maybe something from the Maren?" He picks up the purple scale and sniffs it. "I can just barely smell sea salt on this, it definitely could have come from a Maren." He looks between Dreamcatcher and Liviel. "I'm not sure what you expected, but it's probably just some lost love letter hidden behind a scary mirror." He shrugs and walks away without waiting for Dreamcatcher. Looking exasperated with his impatient student, Dreamcatcher nods in farewell and follows Rikuto down the docks.

13458308_350.png

Dreamcatcher looks grimly upon the mirror and painting. "The painting was likely used as a cover for the mirror, the primary defense so to speak. The mirror was placed behind, most likely intended to scare any nosy dragons away. And behind the the mirror..." He turns the mirror around to find a small pocket, not big enough for anything but a few pieces of paper. "A hiding spot for any sensitive documents." Looking to his young student, he gestures to the paper with ancient letters on it. "Rikuto, care to translate?"

19924355_350.png

Rikuto steps forward and gingerly moves the paper so he can see it better. "Yeah, I have no idea what this says. Kozuko might, or maybe Staphylos, they're much better with languages than I am. From the format, though, it could be a letter. It's not even consistent, it looks like the language changes several times. See how the characters in the beginning look different from these at the end? The ones at the end look more circular, maybe something from the Maren?" He picks up the purple scale and sniffs it. "I can just barely smell sea salt on this, it definitely could have come from a Maren." He looks between Dreamcatcher and Liviel. "I'm not sure what you expected, but it's probably just some lost love letter hidden behind a scary mirror." He shrugs and walks away without waiting for Dreamcatcher.

Looking exasperated with his impatient student, Dreamcatcher nods in farewell and follows Rikuto down the docks.
FrpldNa.gif
seb | FR+3 | he/him
wishlist
A small Fae was hanging about earlier, but she's gone now, and only a scrawled note remains. Written in a feathery, scratchy, oversized hand, it's been tucked under the corner of the painting. It reads as follows:

Under no circumstances scrape the still-life painting! It entrances even through the pigment. Don't even take a sample to test chemically. It would be most unwise to scratch the paint in any manner.

What would happen if the mirror hidden beneath the painting were revealed? I don't know. Perhaps this degraded parchment once described it. Even that mode of finding out, though, might have been too much knowledge.

I must again repeat, DO NOT expose the mirror to light, no matter what the raven tells you! The Reflection is trying to get home. It would be a disaster if it did. That's all we know, and we should not tempt fate by seeking to find out exactly what the disaster would be.

This scale may be a remnant of someone who tried, or it may be that nothing would be left at all, and the scale was only blown on the uncanny winds of the Hewn City to come to rest with this unhappy artifact.

We must all remember this: Light reveals many things, and not all of them are pleasant.
A small Fae was hanging about earlier, but she's gone now, and only a scrawled note remains. Written in a feathery, scratchy, oversized hand, it's been tucked under the corner of the painting. It reads as follows:

Under no circumstances scrape the still-life painting! It entrances even through the pigment. Don't even take a sample to test chemically. It would be most unwise to scratch the paint in any manner.

What would happen if the mirror hidden beneath the painting were revealed? I don't know. Perhaps this degraded parchment once described it. Even that mode of finding out, though, might have been too much knowledge.

I must again repeat, DO NOT expose the mirror to light, no matter what the raven tells you! The Reflection is trying to get home. It would be a disaster if it did. That's all we know, and we should not tempt fate by seeking to find out exactly what the disaster would be.

This scale may be a remnant of someone who tried, or it may be that nothing would be left at all, and the scale was only blown on the uncanny winds of the Hewn City to come to rest with this unhappy artifact.

We must all remember this: Light reveals many things, and not all of them are pleasant.
d68awk1.pnggnImhnO.pngHNETOrN.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/uQkdBVJ.png[/img] [size=6]June 27[/size] @enivrec wins the daily merit prize! @Lundlaeva and @Wonderlast win the raffle prizes. [quote]View enivrec's entry [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1896635/18#post_21048879]here[/url]. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19320372] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193204/19320372_350.png[/img] [/url] Arrow takes a close look at the recreated altar, thefts momentarily forgotten. "It seems so simple, looking at it like this," he says. "And... effective." Already he feels soothed. "Thank you for your time and patience. Zap has assigned this chest here for you to take. All junk, she says, but you may find something nice in there." [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [/quote] [quote][item=Crimson Emperor] Mistaken for a not-so-dusty insect, this creature harrumphs and snaps angrily at Rydian as she pulls it out from the mess of boxes. Thanks to some quick damage control on part of the crew--and on part of the soothing altar--it calms quickly, hesitantly trailing behind Phantom as the crew departs. View @Naga's entry [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1896635/17#21035912]here[/url].[/quote] [size=1] @MagpieScholar @SinMachine @CandyPrincess @theroiprocepios @hat17 @Valoria @raynefall @mycologist @Draginraptor @Wookiara @UserOfShadows @Naga @iamlurking @PrincessNight @Tsukistar @Cngx @phooka @Reyka @Tria91 @UnknownConcept @WorldOfOurOwn @Katsuokai @Shadowdawn199 @IronPen @EmeraldDelta @Basilius @winterbell @KraalofBhaga @Scatterspark @LadyRiat @TesserWings @Saraceaser @tokayyoshi @Cosi @SunstonePhoenix @RRHepburn @Wonderlast @NicoleEirin @Steffon @Shad0stryk @beargirl1393 @GhostPaladin @Irien [/size] [/center]
uQkdBVJ.png

June 27

@enivrec wins the daily merit prize! @Lundlaeva and @Wonderlast win the raffle prizes.
Quote:
View enivrec's entry here.

19320372_350.png

Arrow takes a close look at the recreated altar, thefts momentarily forgotten. "It seems so simple, looking at it like this," he says. "And... effective." Already he feels soothed.

"Thank you for your time and patience. Zap has assigned this chest here for you to take. All junk, she says, but you may find something nice in there."

Gilded Decorative Chest
Quote:
Crimson Emperor

Mistaken for a not-so-dusty insect, this creature harrumphs and snaps angrily at Rydian as she pulls it out from the mess of boxes. Thanks to some quick damage control on part of the crew--and on part of the soothing altar--it calms quickly, hesitantly trailing behind Phantom as the crew departs.

View @Naga's entry here.

@MagpieScholar @SinMachine @CandyPrincess @theroiprocepios @hat17 @Valoria @raynefall @mycologist @Draginraptor @Wookiara @UserOfShadows @Naga @iamlurking @PrincessNight @Tsukistar @Cngx @phooka @Reyka @Tria91 @UnknownConcept @WorldOfOurOwn @Katsuokai @Shadowdawn199 @IronPen @EmeraldDelta @Basilius @winterbell @KraalofBhaga @Scatterspark @LadyRiat @TesserWings @Saraceaser @tokayyoshi @Cosi @SunstonePhoenix @RRHepburn @Wonderlast @NicoleEirin @Steffon @Shad0stryk @beargirl1393 @GhostPaladin @Irien
@Vely hey could I be removed from the pinglist? I discovered I do not have the time for these, since I haven't been able to post an entry since the first day :/
@Vely hey could I be removed from the pinglist? I discovered I do not have the time for these, since I haven't been able to post an entry since the first day :/
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq yfR9mSB.png 1vAtYxM.png
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
@Vely [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2447075] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24471/2447075_350.png[/img] [/url] Nera smiled and reached out to pick up the framed image indicated by Liviel. Painted on the canvas was an image of a large, white bird soaring against a twilight sky. The bird had been outfitted with a miniature scale-mail coat of fuscia and a marching pink-ish mask that gave its corvid features a distinctly Harpy-ish look. The armour had clearly been made to fit the creature well, and did nothing to hinder its aerial abilities. The bird had an intelligent and somewhat mischievous gleam to its albino eyes in the image, and clasped in its claws was a roll of parchment. "Ah, what you have here is a painting of one of the Light Flight's messengers!" Nera said. "I've read all about them - and did you know they're still in use today? I've had messages delivered by these birds myself, occasionally, when I've needed to request additional dictionaries and research materials from Light libraries as part of my work."
@Vely

2447075_350.png

Nera smiled and reached out to pick up the framed image indicated by Liviel. Painted on the canvas was an image of a large, white bird soaring against a twilight sky. The bird had been outfitted with a miniature scale-mail coat of fuscia and a marching pink-ish mask that gave its corvid features a distinctly Harpy-ish look. The armour had clearly been made to fit the creature well, and did nothing to hinder its aerial abilities. The bird had an intelligent and somewhat mischievous gleam to its albino eyes in the image, and clasped in its claws was a roll of parchment.

"Ah, what you have here is a painting of one of the Light Flight's messengers!" Nera said. "I've read all about them - and did you know they're still in use today? I've had messages delivered by these birds myself, occasionally, when I've needed to request additional dictionaries and research materials from Light libraries as part of my work."
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24