Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Artifact Recovery and Reassembly
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/B648Ttg.png[/img] [b]Notes: Day Unknown. Name: Lindi.[/b] [i]Yet again, I have found the Artifact Recovery and Reassembly. Why is everyone screaming about boats? Who cares, I can fly... Wait a second. What if there's a flood, and it drowns the Tangled Wood because it's so much deeper than the Sunbeam Ruins? We could all die! But then, I'm probably getting ahead of myself... I'll react when and if I figure out what's happening. There's a dark-hued Imperial at the stand today, and she won't take her eyes off of me. Better start studying things.[/i] [color=#6d6837] "Hi there! You seem... quiet. Alright, jumping right in, then. A pocketwatch... We have a couple of those in our hoard-vault. The ticking noises are rhythmic but also annoying. They're supposed to keep time, but it's always about an hour late. The Sunchaser's Jewellery is a sacred item, only worn by those of great power or wealth. They are powered differently depending on the dragon, but this one seems to take Lux Spectre wisps. Those little creatures give off tiny yet potent balls of fire, very useful as an energy source. As for that pulsing relic... It may have once been a very, very fancy monocle. You don't happen to have any square-shaped glass, do you? And finally, the skull." [/color] Lindi shivers a bit, curling her tail around her legs. [color=#6d6837]"That... That's not a normal houndskull. It looks very cursed. Very, very cursed. I'd recommend getting rid of it. The eye sockets flicker with light every few minutes, I feel like it's been staring at me since I got here. Well, I think that's it for today. Carry on?"[/color] Lindi shudders a little more, then spreads her wings and flies off. [i] Today was both interesting and unsettling at once. I saw a Sunchaser! And then I saw a cursed houndskull. Bleh. [/i] [/center]
B648Ttg.png

Notes: Day Unknown. Name: Lindi.

Yet again, I have found the Artifact Recovery and Reassembly. Why is everyone screaming about boats? Who cares, I can fly... Wait a second. What if there's a flood, and it drowns the Tangled Wood because it's so much deeper than the Sunbeam Ruins? We could all die! But then, I'm probably getting ahead of myself... I'll react when and if I figure out what's happening. There's a dark-hued Imperial at the stand today, and she won't take her eyes off of me. Better start studying things.

"Hi there! You seem... quiet. Alright, jumping right in, then.

A pocketwatch... We have a couple of those in our hoard-vault. The ticking noises are rhythmic but also annoying. They're supposed to keep time, but it's always about an hour late.

The Sunchaser's Jewellery is a sacred item, only worn by those of great power or wealth. They are powered differently depending on the dragon, but this one seems to take Lux Spectre wisps. Those little creatures give off tiny yet potent balls of fire, very useful as an energy source.

As for that pulsing relic... It may have once been a very, very fancy monocle. You don't happen to have any square-shaped glass, do you?

And finally, the skull."

Lindi shivers a bit, curling her tail around her legs.

"That... That's not a normal houndskull. It looks very cursed. Very, very cursed. I'd recommend getting rid of it. The eye sockets flicker with light every few minutes, I feel like it's been staring at me since I got here.

Well, I think that's it for today. Carry on?"

Lindi shudders a little more, then spreads her wings and flies off.

Today was both interesting and unsettling at once. I saw a Sunchaser! And then I saw a cursed houndskull. Bleh.
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
A fragment of an old song, its tune unknown but its words salvaged from ancient scraps. The text was carefully cut from a translator's journal and left on the edge of the table by a somber blue and white Imperial.

"The hour is late," the Spectre cried,
Pointing to the copp'ry dial,
"The Relic threatened; foe approaches!"
The Spectres murmured as they assembled
Looking up toward coming peril,
But they had chosen their commander
And they fell into their lines,
Breathing deep the starry light-dew
Girding loins to meet the en'my
Gaining breath for what would come.

Choosing out the sunchase armor
Batt'red 'pon her fallen mother
Polished bright to guard the daughter
As she made her glorious charge,
Taking up her shining pauldrons,
Gleaming bright to pain the sightless,
Mounted high upon the skull-dome
Of her snarling, snapping hound-steed
The Stainless Spectre in her splendor
Rode along the path to war.
A fragment of an old song, its tune unknown but its words salvaged from ancient scraps. The text was carefully cut from a translator's journal and left on the edge of the table by a somber blue and white Imperial.

"The hour is late," the Spectre cried,
Pointing to the copp'ry dial,
"The Relic threatened; foe approaches!"
The Spectres murmured as they assembled
Looking up toward coming peril,
But they had chosen their commander
And they fell into their lines,
Breathing deep the starry light-dew
Girding loins to meet the en'my
Gaining breath for what would come.

Choosing out the sunchase armor
Batt'red 'pon her fallen mother
Polished bright to guard the daughter
As she made her glorious charge,
Taking up her shining pauldrons,
Gleaming bright to pain the sightless,
Mounted high upon the skull-dome
Of her snarling, snapping hound-steed
The Stainless Spectre in her splendor
Rode along the path to war.
d68awk1.pnggnImhnO.pngHNETOrN.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136979/13697861_350.png[/img][/center] Cora approached slowly, unnerved by the other imperial's stone pose. A smidgen of fear was buried in the back of her mind due to the dragons frantically trying to leave the area. Never a good omen, in her opinion. Despite it, she tentatively agreed to help, taking the items out of the box. She laid them out on the table in front of her, giving them a once over curiously. Cora adjusted her glasses, then reached forward and picked up the skull. "Why, all of this..." She turned the skull around, wracking her brain. She was an archivist, after all. History was her forte. She jolted up sharply suddenly, eyes brightening, and snapped her claws. "Ah, all of this was used by seafaring dragons!" She fumbled briefly for the watch, trying not to get too embarrassed by her lack of composure. "See, you, ah.." She paused to turn the skull around, exposing a hole at the back. "I've nothing to do it now, but the watch would be secured inside.." To demonstrate this, she simply dropped it in. "Normally, it'd be put in the front of the skull, behind the forehead." Cora then moved her attention to the stone, picking it up and awkwardly trying to secure the skull to it. "I can't," She struggled for a few seconds more, then gave up. "Can't do it now, but the skull would be attached to this stone, which would power it- Well, actually, I'm getting ahead of myself. But the skull would be attached to the stone, which would be attached to the front of the ship." She set the stone down delicately and reached for the sunchaser jewerly. "These orbs on the end?" Cora tapped on them demonstratively. "They contained lux spectres." She shook them slightly, and then proceeded to set the skull down and pop the orbs out. "These orbs fit right..." With a satisfying pop, the sunchaser orbs slid into the eye sockets of the skull, "Here! So, the lux spectres would give off a glow, allowing the ship to see in front of it for a good while." Cora held up the skull, and her eyes brightened again, evidently excited. "The brilliance of this though, is that the skull was enchanted by dragons to be able to tell directions! So, the stone would power it to keep going, and it'd give off blue tendrils of smoke to direct the ship where to go." She clicked her tongue slightly. "Of course, this meant a dragon had to stand at the front of the ship to convey where the smoke was going, but..." She waved her paw dismissively. "Details, details. It was a flawless system none the less!"
13697861_350.png

Cora approached slowly, unnerved by the other imperial's stone pose. A smidgen of fear was buried in the back of her mind due to the dragons frantically trying to leave the area. Never a good omen, in her opinion. Despite it, she tentatively agreed to help, taking the items out of the box.

She laid them out on the table in front of her, giving them a once over curiously. Cora adjusted her glasses, then reached forward and picked up the skull.

"Why, all of this..." She turned the skull around, wracking her brain. She was an archivist, after all. History was her forte. She jolted up sharply suddenly, eyes brightening, and snapped her claws. "Ah, all of this was used by seafaring dragons!"

She fumbled briefly for the watch, trying not to get too embarrassed by her lack of composure.

"See, you, ah.." She paused to turn the skull around, exposing a hole at the back. "I've nothing to do it now, but the watch would be secured inside.." To demonstrate this, she simply dropped it in. "Normally, it'd be put in the front of the skull, behind the forehead."
Cora then moved her attention to the stone, picking it up and awkwardly trying to secure the skull to it.

"I can't," She struggled for a few seconds more, then gave up. "Can't do it now, but the skull would be attached to this stone, which would power it- Well, actually, I'm getting ahead of myself. But the skull would be attached to the stone, which would be attached to the front of the ship." She set the stone down delicately and reached for the sunchaser jewerly.
"These orbs on the end?" Cora tapped on them demonstratively. "They contained lux spectres." She shook them slightly, and then proceeded to set the skull down and pop the orbs out.

"These orbs fit right..." With a satisfying pop, the sunchaser orbs slid into the eye sockets of the skull, "Here! So, the lux spectres would give off a glow, allowing the ship to see in front of it for a good while."

Cora held up the skull, and her eyes brightened again, evidently excited. "The brilliance of this though, is that the skull was enchanted by dragons to be able to tell directions! So, the stone would power it to keep going, and it'd give off blue tendrils of smoke to direct the ship where to go." She clicked her tongue slightly. "Of course, this meant a dragon had to stand at the front of the ship to convey where the smoke was going, but..." She waved her paw dismissively. "Details, details. It was a flawless system none the less!"
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
To everyone who has entered so far. I have loved reading all of your entries. I wish I could pick all of them. Seriously they are so adorable and creative and sweet and funny and just, so much yes.
To everyone who has entered so far. I have loved reading all of your entries. I wish I could pick all of them. Seriously they are so adorable and creative and sweet and funny and just, so much yes.
XKrZiyx.png
@Vely [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16267761] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162678/16267761_350.png[/img] [/url] Arranging the pulsing relics in an intricate pattern, a shimmering, almost-not-there Pearlcatcher tilts their head. They do not speak, only act. At the center of the pattern, they place a skull adorned with slightly glowing jewelry in the holes where its ears once were. The breathe onto it, and symbols light up along the relics. The skull opens its mouth wide and appears to breathe a long sigh. With a quiet tinkling laugh, a bright yellow spectre emerges, and as it fades into the air, the symbols quiet with an empty magic. The Pearlcatcher smiles. The spectre is free. The dragons who once commanded it are long gone, and its purpose has been served.
@Vely

16267761_350.png

Arranging the pulsing relics in an intricate pattern, a shimmering, almost-not-there Pearlcatcher tilts their head. They do not speak, only act. At the center of the pattern, they place a skull adorned with slightly glowing jewelry in the holes where its ears once were. The breathe onto it, and symbols light up along the relics. The skull opens its mouth wide and appears to breathe a long sigh. With a quiet tinkling laugh, a bright yellow spectre emerges, and as it fades into the air, the symbols quiet with an empty magic.

The Pearlcatcher smiles. The spectre is free. The dragons who once commanded it are long gone, and its purpose has been served.
tgTY.png
@Vely [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1407591] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14076/1407591_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Ah, now this - [i]this[/i] - is a Chronometer," Space said, his tail twisting itself into a knot as he spoke. The large object he lifted out of the box Aspen had indicated was a clock. It had a pearlescent-cream and copper face in a copper surround, decorated with a single hand and eleven symbols fashioned of the same material. Dangling from the body of the clock were two pendulums on thick copper rope-chains: the weights themselves were a pair of translucent glassy orbs of the same pearlescent material as the face, and each contained a steady glow that was so bright at its heart that the source could not be seen. "It would have been used to mark the passage of time between Festivals," Space continued, speaking very quickly as always. He seemed quite unable to cease moving as he talked. "You see how the symbols are not numbers? They're the symbols of each Flight." He pointed at the clock's face, where the single hand was pointing almost directly towards the Light Flight symbol. "As you can see it's still in working order - just a few days before the Brightshine Jubilee!" Space grinned. [i]((OOC: A strange fusion of the Sunchaser Jewellery and Copper Pocketwatch, in case it isn't clear! Also, I feel like I deployed Time too soon. XD I know I could've used her again, but I'm trying to stretch myself ...))[/i]
@Vely
"Ah, now this - this - is a Chronometer," Space said, his tail twisting itself into a knot as he spoke.

The large object he lifted out of the box Aspen had indicated was a clock. It had a pearlescent-cream and copper face in a copper surround, decorated with a single hand and eleven symbols fashioned of the same material. Dangling from the body of the clock were two pendulums on thick copper rope-chains: the weights themselves were a pair of translucent glassy orbs of the same pearlescent material as the face, and each contained a steady glow that was so bright at its heart that the source could not be seen.

"It would have been used to mark the passage of time between Festivals," Space continued, speaking very quickly as always. He seemed quite unable to cease moving as he talked. "You see how the symbols are not numbers? They're the symbols of each Flight."

He pointed at the clock's face, where the single hand was pointing almost directly towards the Light Flight symbol.

"As you can see it's still in working order - just a few days before the Brightshine Jubilee!" Space grinned.

((OOC: A strange fusion of the Sunchaser Jewellery and Copper Pocketwatch, in case it isn't clear! Also, I feel like I deployed Time too soon. XD I know I could've used her again, but I'm trying to stretch myself ...))
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Vely As the chest is opened, the small sprite flies out in a hurry. "Phew! I thought you'd never let me out. If I had been stuck in there any longer with that creepy skull..." It shivered. "You want to know what those things are? Well, I don't know about the watch, and I think the skull might be haunted, but these other things are mine. I was on my way to a nice ethereal-being party and I dropped them, and [i]some[/i]one captured me and stuck me in this chest." The little ghost rummages around and pulls the items out. She clips one piece to her head. "Oh, you clumsy idiots broke the clasp right off, didn't you?" She pulls out the tiny stone spiral. "Fortunately I can just magick it back on for tonight." The spirit loops the stone piece around the other part of the jewelry, then hooks it on the front of her "cape". "There! How do I look?" [img]http://ultraimg.com/images/2016/06/24/LuxSpectresmall.jpg[/img]
@Vely
As the chest is opened, the small sprite flies out in a hurry.
"Phew! I thought you'd never let me out. If I had been stuck in there any longer with that creepy skull..." It shivered.
"You want to know what those things are? Well, I don't know about the watch, and I think the skull might be haunted, but these other things are mine. I was on my way to a nice ethereal-being party and I dropped them, and someone captured me and stuck me in this chest." The little ghost rummages around and pulls the items out. She clips one piece to her head.
"Oh, you clumsy idiots broke the clasp right off, didn't you?" She pulls out the tiny stone spiral. "Fortunately I can just magick it back on for tonight." The spirit loops the stone piece around the other part of the jewelry, then hooks it on the front of her "cape".
"There! How do I look?"
LuxSpectresmall.jpg
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23044890] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230449/23044890_350.png[/img] [/url] "Ah! Get it away! Get it away from me!" The panicking nocturne ducked behind the table, the lux spectre hot on his tail. He quickly grabs the pulsing relic and attempts to swat the spectre away. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21958937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219590/21958937_350.png[/img] [/url] "Calm down, coward." Miranda deftly plucks the lux spectre away from Cymbeline, who lies quivering with fear. In a squeaky voice, he speaks, "I hate ghosts! They're... ghosty." The wildclaw sighs, rubbing at her temples. It was obvious that Cymbeline would be no help in this investigation. She snatches the relic from his shaky grasp and brings her load over to the other artifacts. Setting the relic down, Miranda releases her hold on the spectre. It sticks its tongue out at Miranda before floating down towards the glowing set of jewelry. Listlessly, Miranda fiddles with the pocket watch, while Cymbeline trembles in the corner, "Hey, can you tell the ghost to hurry up and leave? Please? I need to use the bathroom." Sighing, Miranda looks down at the watch. Her gaze shifts to the largest glowing orb in the pile, then back at the pocket watch again. She mumbles, "Prospero was going on and on about living ghosts the other day. Didn't he say something about them being people displaced in time? Time... Ghosts..." Reaching over to the bundle, she grabs the biggest sphere. The lux spectre angrily glares at her. Ignoring the spirit, Miranda turns the orb around. Sure enough, there was a latch in the back of the sphere. Popping the latch causes the orb to open. Miranda smiles, and places the pocket watch inside. She grabs the rest of the jewelry, then calls to the spectre, "Hey, come here. I'm going to make you look fabulous." Reluctantly, the spirit floats towards the wildclaw. Miranda opens the clasp of the necklace and attaches it beneath the spirit's head. Putting the crown on its head, she looks at the pieces left over. A pair of bracelets. Realizing that the spetre had no arms, Miranda shrugs. Reaching for the pulsing relic, she speaks softly, "I hope this works," she smiles at the ghost, "For your sake and my glory." Pressing the relic on to the glowing orb containing the pocket watch, Miranda holds her breath. Suddenly, a brilliant light engulfs the spirit, blinding Miranda and the dragons surrounding her. Once the light subsides, the spirit was gone. In its place stood a light sprite wearing the sunchaser jewelry, the orb in the necklace containing a pocket watch. It gives her a cheeky grin and an excited salute. Miranda smiles. Mission accomplished. [item=light sprite] "Cheers, luv. Calvary's here!" [center][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/31b2d4e0dcedff20db557bf5c4ee1db4/tumblr_inline_o25fwvsKVT1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24160581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241606/24160581_350.png[/img] [/url] "Agatha, I can't find everyone else." The chalcedony snipper riding in an upturned winged hat shrugs. Donalbain sends her a glare and continues to scan the crowd. Twelve hours of searching and still no sign of Cymbeline or Miranda. Trotting along the crowd, he notices something in the distance. "Hey, look Agatha. There's a cute girl over there!" Excitedly, Donalbain pulls the contraption behind him, picking up speed as he trots towards the girl that has caught his eye. Agatha hangs on for dear life inside the hat. Finally, he reaches the dragon; a tall, dark imperial, with wings shimmering with the colors of the rainbow. Goofily, he smiles at her. Then, composing himself, Donalbain leans against her stall, coy smile and sultry voice, "Hey miss. I'm sorry to intrude, but I was so busy looking at your gorgeous figure that I ran straight into that wall over there. I'm going to need your name and number for insurance purposes." The imperial blankly stares at Donalbain, the proceeds to throw a skull at his head.

23044890_350.png

"Ah! Get it away! Get it away from me!"

The panicking nocturne ducked behind the table, the lux spectre hot on his tail. He quickly grabs the pulsing relic and attempts to swat the spectre away.

21958937_350.png

"Calm down, coward."

Miranda deftly plucks the lux spectre away from Cymbeline, who lies quivering with fear. In a squeaky voice, he speaks, "I hate ghosts! They're... ghosty."

The wildclaw sighs, rubbing at her temples. It was obvious that Cymbeline would be no help in this investigation. She snatches the relic from his shaky grasp and brings her load over to the other artifacts.

Setting the relic down, Miranda releases her hold on the spectre. It sticks its tongue out at Miranda before floating down towards the glowing set of jewelry.

Listlessly, Miranda fiddles with the pocket watch, while Cymbeline trembles in the corner, "Hey, can you tell the ghost to hurry up and leave? Please? I need to use the bathroom."

Sighing, Miranda looks down at the watch. Her gaze shifts to the largest glowing orb in the pile, then back at the pocket watch again.

She mumbles, "Prospero was going on and on about living ghosts the other day. Didn't he say something about them being people displaced in time? Time... Ghosts..."

Reaching over to the bundle, she grabs the biggest sphere. The lux spectre angrily glares at her. Ignoring the spirit, Miranda turns the orb around. Sure enough, there was a latch in the back of the sphere. Popping the latch causes the orb to open. Miranda smiles, and places the pocket watch inside.

She grabs the rest of the jewelry, then calls to the spectre, "Hey, come here. I'm going to make you look fabulous."

Reluctantly, the spirit floats towards the wildclaw. Miranda opens the clasp of the necklace and attaches it beneath the spirit's head. Putting the crown on its head, she looks at the pieces left over. A pair of bracelets. Realizing that the spetre had no arms, Miranda shrugs.

Reaching for the pulsing relic, she speaks softly, "I hope this works," she smiles at the ghost, "For your sake and my glory."

Pressing the relic on to the glowing orb containing the pocket watch, Miranda holds her breath. Suddenly, a brilliant light engulfs the spirit, blinding Miranda and the dragons surrounding her. Once the light subsides, the spirit was gone. In its place stood a light sprite wearing the sunchaser jewelry, the orb in the necklace containing a pocket watch. It gives her a cheeky grin and an excited salute.

Miranda smiles. Mission accomplished.
Light Sprite
"Cheers, luv. Calvary's here!"
tumblr_inline_o25fwvsKVT1r3lvtf_500.png

24160581_350.png

"Agatha, I can't find everyone else."

The chalcedony snipper riding in an upturned winged hat shrugs. Donalbain sends her a glare and continues to scan the crowd. Twelve hours of searching and still no sign of Cymbeline or Miranda. Trotting along the crowd, he notices something in the distance.

"Hey, look Agatha. There's a cute girl over there!"

Excitedly, Donalbain pulls the contraption behind him, picking up speed as he trots towards the girl that has caught his eye. Agatha hangs on for dear life inside the hat. Finally, he reaches the dragon; a tall, dark imperial, with wings shimmering with the colors of the rainbow.

Goofily, he smiles at her. Then, composing himself, Donalbain leans against her stall, coy smile and sultry voice, "Hey miss. I'm sorry to intrude, but I was so busy looking at your gorgeous figure that I ran straight into that wall over there. I'm going to need your name and number for insurance purposes."

The imperial blankly stares at Donalbain, the proceeds to throw a skull at his head.
1WhYQHt.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10047883] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100479/10047883_350.png[/img] [/url] Looking over the contents, Raine caught a glimpse of a wispy yellow-ish figure out of the corner of his eye. Raine turned to get a better look, but the spectre seemed to stay just out of sight so he couldn't see it clearly. Raine sighed. [i]Were these dragons monsters? Another familiar shoved in a box??[/i] Maybe they didn't know what they had? After all Lux Spectres were notoriously hard to spot, even if you knew what they were. He has recognized it, since his clan usually had one or two roaming around, frightening hatchlings and making dragons temporarily question their sanity, but perhaps they didn't even know it was in the chest? This one gave him a mischievous grin, which he barely spotted. "You know what? I'm just going to skip today."

10047883_350.png

Looking over the contents, Raine caught a glimpse of a wispy yellow-ish figure out of the corner of his eye. Raine turned to get a better look, but the spectre seemed to stay just out of sight so he couldn't see it clearly.

Raine sighed. Were these dragons monsters? Another familiar shoved in a box??

Maybe they didn't know what they had? After all Lux Spectres were notoriously hard to spot, even if you knew what they were. He has recognized it, since his clan usually had one or two roaming around, frightening hatchlings and making dragons temporarily question their sanity, but perhaps they didn't even know it was in the chest?

This one gave him a mischievous grin, which he barely spotted.

"You know what? I'm just going to skip today."
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/uQkdBVJ.png[/img] [size=6]June 22[/size] Sorry for the delay! It's been a busy day for me. @TesserWings wins the daily merit prize! @UserOfShadows and @Lundlaeva win the raffle prizes. I apologize for the lack of in-character response for prizes this evening. I appreciate all the work everyone is putting into this![/center] [size=1] @MagpieScholar @SinMachine @CandyPrincess @theroiprocepios @hat17 @Valoria @raynefall @mycologist @Draginraptor @Wookiara @UserOfShadows @Naga @iamlurking @PrincessNight @Tsukistar @Cngx @phooka @Reyka @Tria91 @UnknownConcept @WorldOfOurOwn @Katsuokai @Shadowdawn199 @IronPen @EmeraldDelta @Basilius @winterbell @KraalofBhaga @Scatterspark @LadyRiat @TesserWings @Saraceaser @tokayyoshi @Cosi @SunstonePhoenix @RRHepburn [/size]
uQkdBVJ.png

June 22

Sorry for the delay! It's been a busy day for me.

@TesserWings wins the daily merit prize! @UserOfShadows and @Lundlaeva win the raffle prizes.

I apologize for the lack of in-character response for prizes this evening. I appreciate all the work everyone is putting into this!

@MagpieScholar @SinMachine @CandyPrincess @theroiprocepios @hat17 @Valoria @raynefall @mycologist @Draginraptor @Wookiara @UserOfShadows @Naga @iamlurking @PrincessNight @Tsukistar @Cngx @phooka @Reyka @Tria91 @UnknownConcept @WorldOfOurOwn @Katsuokai @Shadowdawn199 @IronPen @EmeraldDelta @Basilius @winterbell @KraalofBhaga @Scatterspark @LadyRiat @TesserWings @Saraceaser @tokayyoshi @Cosi @SunstonePhoenix @RRHepburn
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24