Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Artifact Recovery and Reassembly
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/uQkdBVJ.png[/img] [size=6]June 21[/size] Congrats to @Draginraptor for winning the merit prize and @acheronta and @Leopardmask for winning the raffle prizes! [quote]View Draginraptor's entry [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1896635/8#20896960]here[/url]. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22293117] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/222932/22293117_350.png[/img] [/url] Narji's crest falls as she watches Nightshade's interactions with the statue, making quiet crooning sounds. "Oh. Oh, the poor thing. I'm so sorry. You poor creature." Her wings flap nervously and she frets about behind the stand, pulling out a flower which she slides gently across the table towards the statue. After another moment of thought, she plucks another from the ground, one which looks rather like a weed. "Does it like flowers? Are these a good apology? You poor thing, stuck in a chest all that time..." The promised reward chest lies in the grass nearby, available for Nightshade to collect. [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [/quote] [size=1] @MagpieScholar @SinMachine @CandyPrincess @theroiprocepios @hat17 @Valoria @raynefall @mycologist @Draginraptor @Wookiara @UserOfShadows @Naga @iamlurking @PrincessNight @Tsukistar @Cngx @phooka @Reyka @Tria91 @UnknownConcept @WorldOfOurOwn @Katsuokai @Shadowdawn199 @IronPen @EmeraldDelta @Basilius @winterbell @KraalofBhaga @Scatterspark @LadyRiat @TesserWings @Saraceaser @tokayyoshi [/size]
uQkdBVJ.png

June 21

Congrats to @Draginraptor for winning the merit prize and @acheronta and @Leopardmask for winning the raffle prizes!
Quote:
View Draginraptor's entry here.

22293117_350.png

Narji's crest falls as she watches Nightshade's interactions with the statue, making quiet crooning sounds. "Oh. Oh, the poor thing. I'm so sorry. You poor creature." Her wings flap nervously and she frets about behind the stand, pulling out a flower which she slides gently across the table towards the statue. After another moment of thought, she plucks another from the ground, one which looks rather like a weed. "Does it like flowers? Are these a good apology? You poor thing, stuck in a chest all that time..."

The promised reward chest lies in the grass nearby, available for Nightshade to collect.

Gilded Decorative Chest

@MagpieScholar @SinMachine @CandyPrincess @theroiprocepios @hat17 @Valoria @raynefall @mycologist @Draginraptor @Wookiara @UserOfShadows @Naga @iamlurking @PrincessNight @Tsukistar @Cngx @phooka @Reyka @Tria91 @UnknownConcept @WorldOfOurOwn @Katsuokai @Shadowdawn199 @IronPen @EmeraldDelta @Basilius @winterbell @KraalofBhaga @Scatterspark @LadyRiat @TesserWings @Saraceaser @tokayyoshi
Neato! \o/
Neato! \o/
QQnBZuq.gif
@Vely [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1406994] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14070/1406994_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Young? [i]Me[/i]?" Time laughed delightedly. "Oh, you [i]flatterer[/i]!" Then she became more serious. "Though I think you didn't [i]quite[/i] mean it as a compliment, hm? Well. No matter, because you, my handsome Wildclaw, were right first time! I have more than heard of these artifacts - I've seen them used in a ceremony, hundreds of years ago!" Without further ado, she picked up the wide-brimmed hat that lay inside the flat box. It was made of an unusual fabric, silky-smooth to the touch and blue-green in colour. There were several wires attached to the hat, each terminating in a metal head. The other ends of the wires stretched down into the box where, folded up beneath the hat, was a set of wings made of silvery metal and gears: the cloth sections that formed the feathers were of the same material as the hat itself, though it had been wrapped around a more sturdy, leather base to give the wings proper form. "Hmm, it's a pity [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=100781]Thor[/url] isn't here with me - you really need a Lightning dragon to properly show this off," Time said, but then shrugged and went ahead with her demonstration anyway. She made quick work of removing some of the larger pieces of her outfit. She then placed the hat upon her head, careful not to tangle the wires, and then slid the straps of the wings into place, unfolding them against her own. The brim of the hat flopped down over her eyes and she pushed it back. "There!" she said, gesturing at the outfit. "Now, if I was a Lightning dragon, I could use my magic to run electricity through the wires, to power the wings, and also the heads on the hat itself spark and create little bolts of lightning all over the hat!" She whipped it off her head with a grin. "You may be wondering what the purpose of this might be, and why such a strange outfit might be found in an archeological site in the Hewn City. Well, let me well you! Hundreds of years ago, this was in fact a costume in a farcical play put on to celebrate the Thundercrack Carnival. Oh, this wasn't supposed to represent the [i]Stormcatcher[/i]! Goodness me, no, that [i]would[/i] be offensive! No, no, no, this was the costume of a rather inept inventor. Do you know, it was so funny, I was aching by the end - I positively wrapped myself in knots I was rolling around laughing so hard!" Time started chuckling to herself at the memory as she divested herself of the bizarre costume and placed it back in the box before she re-dressed in her usual attire, all the while muttering about "putting the Breed Change Scroll in the nest and the Unhatched Egg in the Journeyman Satchels" and shaking her head. She did [i]not[/i] explain how she could have possibly seen the play performed herself when it supposedly took place so long ago.
@Vely
"Young? Me?" Time laughed delightedly. "Oh, you flatterer!"

Then she became more serious. "Though I think you didn't quite mean it as a compliment, hm? Well. No matter, because you, my handsome Wildclaw, were right first time! I have more than heard of these artifacts - I've seen them used in a ceremony, hundreds of years ago!"

Without further ado, she picked up the wide-brimmed hat that lay inside the flat box. It was made of an unusual fabric, silky-smooth to the touch and blue-green in colour. There were several wires attached to the hat, each terminating in a metal head. The other ends of the wires stretched down into the box where, folded up beneath the hat, was a set of wings made of silvery metal and gears: the cloth sections that formed the feathers were of the same material as the hat itself, though it had been wrapped around a more sturdy, leather base to give the wings proper form.

"Hmm, it's a pity Thor isn't here with me - you really need a Lightning dragon to properly show this off," Time said, but then shrugged and went ahead with her demonstration anyway.

She made quick work of removing some of the larger pieces of her outfit. She then placed the hat upon her head, careful not to tangle the wires, and then slid the straps of the wings into place, unfolding them against her own. The brim of the hat flopped down over her eyes and she pushed it back.

"There!" she said, gesturing at the outfit. "Now, if I was a Lightning dragon, I could use my magic to run electricity through the wires, to power the wings, and also the heads on the hat itself spark and create little bolts of lightning all over the hat!"

She whipped it off her head with a grin.

"You may be wondering what the purpose of this might be, and why such a strange outfit might be found in an archeological site in the Hewn City. Well, let me well you! Hundreds of years ago, this was in fact a costume in a farcical play put on to celebrate the Thundercrack Carnival. Oh, this wasn't supposed to represent the Stormcatcher! Goodness me, no, that would be offensive! No, no, no, this was the costume of a rather inept inventor. Do you know, it was so funny, I was aching by the end - I positively wrapped myself in knots I was rolling around laughing so hard!"

Time started chuckling to herself at the memory as she divested herself of the bizarre costume and placed it back in the box before she re-dressed in her usual attire, all the while muttering about "putting the Breed Change Scroll in the nest and the Unhatched Egg in the Journeyman Satchels" and shaking her head.

She did not explain how she could have possibly seen the play performed herself when it supposedly took place so long ago.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Vely [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16965466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169655/16965466_350.png[/img] [/url] Tinker floated over to the box and examined the items inside. After a good look, Tinker started dismantling the table. Narrating her actions as she went, she put pieces of table and artifacts together. Taking out some tools from her belt, she first carved the table and its legs into a slightly curvier shape, also punching holes in various places. "Now I have no idea what they would've used back in the day," she chattered, "but I'm using the table because it's here." She used some string to tie two legs to the table top in an entirely different configuration. She set the skein down while she contemplated her next move. "You can't cut the string, see. It loses its magic. So I have to make sure it stays out of the way of any important moving parts." Next Tinker took the large, wing-like implements out of the box. "These could be wings, but they could also be rudimentary hands. And what do you think is more important, flying or grabbing?" She tied the bases of the objects to the sides of the table-top shape she'd made. "I hate to use something other than the string, but I don't want the string to interfere with the arm mechanisms." Tinker took some normal, strong wire out of her bag and wired bits of table joint to each other and the metal hands. "There, now it has thumbs." Finally, she cut a large notch in the top of the table-body, and a smaller notch at the bottom of that. Fitting one end of the laser cable into a convenient slot at the base of the metal arms, she poked the head through the smaller notch, securing it in multiple places with the string. Finally, she set the jar with the head on the top in the large notch, once more tying it with the same string. Triumphantly, she secured and tied off the end of the string. The creation stood there, wobbling on its two small feet. "Oh! The hat!" Tinker carefully took the hat from the box, flew up, and placed it on her creation's head. The eyes on the jar glowed, and the creation started jerkily walking on its own. It turned and walked toward the port town, grabbing and throwing random objects and shooting things with lasers. "...Oh," said Tinker. She sighed. "I guess some things should stay in the past." Bonus drawing (because I really wanted to draw this crazy thing) will come tomorrow because I don't have time today. [size=1]I guess today is Frosty the Snowman + Tangled + another automaton because I apparently really like making those
@Vely

16965466_350.png

Tinker floated over to the box and examined the items inside. After a good look, Tinker started dismantling the table.
Narrating her actions as she went, she put pieces of table and artifacts together. Taking out some tools from her belt, she first carved the table and its legs into a slightly curvier shape, also punching holes in various places.
"Now I have no idea what they would've used back in the day," she chattered, "but I'm using the table because it's here." She used some string to tie two legs to the table top in an entirely different configuration. She set the skein down while she contemplated her next move.
"You can't cut the string, see. It loses its magic. So I have to make sure it stays out of the way of any important moving parts."
Next Tinker took the large, wing-like implements out of the box.
"These could be wings, but they could also be rudimentary hands. And what do you think is more important, flying or grabbing?" She tied the bases of the objects to the sides of the table-top shape she'd made.
"I hate to use something other than the string, but I don't want the string to interfere with the arm mechanisms." Tinker took some normal, strong wire out of her bag and wired bits of table joint to each other and the metal hands. "There, now it has thumbs."
Finally, she cut a large notch in the top of the table-body, and a smaller notch at the bottom of that. Fitting one end of the laser cable into a convenient slot at the base of the metal arms, she poked the head through the smaller notch, securing it in multiple places with the string. Finally, she set the jar with the head on the top in the large notch, once more tying it with the same string. Triumphantly, she secured and tied off the end of the string.
The creation stood there, wobbling on its two small feet.
"Oh! The hat!" Tinker carefully took the hat from the box, flew up, and placed it on her creation's head. The eyes on the jar glowed, and the creation started jerkily walking on its own. It turned and walked toward the port town, grabbing and throwing random objects and shooting things with lasers.
"...Oh," said Tinker. She sighed. "I guess some things should stay in the past."

Bonus drawing (because I really wanted to draw this crazy thing) will come tomorrow because I don't have time today.
I guess today is Frosty the Snowman + Tangled + another automaton because I apparently really like making those
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Vely [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=993393] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9934/993393_350.png[/img] [/url] Monet peers at the objects. Her tail twists and untwists as she thinks. "That hat looks like something that GreatDad's Dad used to wear... but I don't think he was old enough to be an artefact," she says. "But this~! The yarn. Yes, that's like GranGran used to use! I remember she would sit and knit... although she didn't have anything so fancy as Wolf yarn. Her's were just the usual Longneck variety. Here, I can show you!" [img]https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7081/27812159686_43a8a40769_o.jpg[/img] "It's very lifelike, isn't it?" She grins and ripples. "I hope you find someone who can explain your other artefacts!"
@Vely

993393_350.png

Monet peers at the objects. Her tail twists and untwists as she thinks.

"That hat looks like something that GreatDad's Dad used to wear... but I don't think he was old enough to be an artefact," she says.

"But this~! The yarn. Yes, that's like GranGran used to use! I remember she would sit and knit... although she didn't have anything so fancy as Wolf yarn. Her's were just the usual Longneck variety. Here, I can show you!"

27812159686_43a8a40769_o.jpg

"It's very lifelike, isn't it?" She grins and ripples. "I hope you find someone who can explain your other artefacts!"
oRYE0vS.pngwj5ThaV.png 28609671391_baae3aef01_o.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24160581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241606/24160581_350.png[/img] [/url] Donalbain wanders happily through the streets, eyeing female dragons with a burning ferocity. The chalcedony snipper obediently trots alongside him, occasionally nipping his legs if he was going too fast. The snapper turns to his companion, asking, "Say, Agatha, where do you think that cute coatl I spotted earlier went? We've been looking for her all day." The snipper gives him the crustacean equivalent of a shrug, "Well, since we're here, might as well explore." Around them, the other dragons are hastily packing up their wares. Donalbain continues on wards, happily humming a cheesy love song. Agatha faceclaws. The two soon find themselves in front of a wildclaw with a box of artifacts. Donalbain sighs, "You don't have to try so hard to make up a situation for me to find the contest stuff, you know. Anyways, maybe without those two around, I can make something cool out of this." He glances at the items presented before him. Tossing aside the yarn and the canopic jar, he fiddles with the coil and the wings before his eyes settled on the fedora. Picking up Agatha, he tells her, "Look, this hat looks like it's Imperial sized. I bet you can fit inside this thing." Donalbain places the snipper inside the hat. Agatha quickly settles down in the soft fabric, dozing off. Pulling down his goggles, Donalbain began to work with the other items. The chrome laser, Donalbain notes, came with some wire. Conductible wire. He began to line the brim of the fedora with the wire, tying it in place with the yarn. He hooks up the wings to the hat and the wire. Happy with his handy work, Donalbain screws open the top of the canopic jar. "Eureka! Batteries!" Attaching the batteries to the haphazard set up, Donalbain lets out a manic cackle before flipping the switch on the chrome laser head. The wings begin to flap, taking the whole contraption, with Agatha still sleeping inside, with it. After watching his new creation hover above the grounds for a few minutes, Donalbain turns the switch on the coil off. Satisfied, he pushes his goggles upwards and smiles, "Take that, Miranda. Now, let's see if there are any spare parts around here that I can use to rig this thing up some more." [center][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/31b2d4e0dcedff20db557bf5c4ee1db4/tumblr_inline_o25fwvsKVT1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23044890] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230449/23044890_350.png[/img] [/url] "Agh! I give up. I can't think of any creative uses for this pile of junk." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21958937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219590/21958937_350.png[/img] [/url] "We can't give up now! Come on, think. Our honor rests on this." Cymbeline fiddles with the hat before throwing his hands in the air, "Let's call for help. We obviously can't do this by ourselves. Did you bring your cellphone?" Miranda shakes her head, "No, Regan stepped on it a few days ago. It's completely destroyed. Where's your phone?" Cymbeline smiles sheepishly, "I got it confiscated because they wanted to investigate my 'association with a known delinquent.'" Miranda chucks the canopic jar at Cymbeline's head.

24160581_350.png

Donalbain wanders happily through the streets, eyeing female dragons with a burning ferocity. The chalcedony snipper obediently trots alongside him, occasionally nipping his legs if he was going too fast.

The snapper turns to his companion, asking, "Say, Agatha, where do you think that cute coatl I spotted earlier went? We've been looking for her all day." The snipper gives him the crustacean equivalent of a shrug, "Well, since we're here, might as well explore."

Around them, the other dragons are hastily packing up their wares. Donalbain continues on wards, happily humming a cheesy love song. Agatha faceclaws. The two soon find themselves in front of a wildclaw with a box of artifacts.

Donalbain sighs, "You don't have to try so hard to make up a situation for me to find the contest stuff, you know. Anyways, maybe without those two around, I can make something cool out of this."

He glances at the items presented before him. Tossing aside the yarn and the canopic jar, he fiddles with the coil and the wings before his eyes settled on the fedora.

Picking up Agatha, he tells her, "Look, this hat looks like it's Imperial sized. I bet you can fit inside this thing." Donalbain places the snipper inside the hat. Agatha quickly settles down in the soft fabric, dozing off. Pulling down his goggles, Donalbain began to work with the other items.

The chrome laser, Donalbain notes, came with some wire. Conductible wire. He began to line the brim of the fedora with the wire, tying it in place with the yarn. He hooks up the wings to the hat and the wire. Happy with his handy work, Donalbain screws open the top of the canopic jar.

"Eureka! Batteries!"

Attaching the batteries to the haphazard set up, Donalbain lets out a manic cackle before flipping the switch on the chrome laser head. The wings begin to flap, taking the whole contraption, with Agatha still sleeping inside, with it. After watching his new creation hover above the grounds for a few minutes, Donalbain turns the switch on the coil off.

Satisfied, he pushes his goggles upwards and smiles, "Take that, Miranda. Now, let's see if there are any spare parts around here that I can use to rig this thing up some more."
tumblr_inline_o25fwvsKVT1r3lvtf_500.png

23044890_350.png

"Agh! I give up. I can't think of any creative uses for this pile of junk."

21958937_350.png

"We can't give up now! Come on, think. Our honor rests on this."

Cymbeline fiddles with the hat before throwing his hands in the air, "Let's call for help. We obviously can't do this by ourselves. Did you bring your cellphone?"

Miranda shakes her head, "No, Regan stepped on it a few days ago. It's completely destroyed. Where's your phone?"

Cymbeline smiles sheepishly, "I got it confiscated because they wanted to investigate my 'association with a known delinquent.'"

Miranda chucks the canopic jar at Cymbeline's head.

1WhYQHt.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10047883] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100479/10047883_350.png[/img] [/url] Raine was a bit distracted today - since this was his main professional interest, he wanted to make sure to stop by and see what today's artifacts were. But, his clan leaders were expecting him to secure lodging for clan members for the upcoming festival... He didn't have much time, but couldn't resist taking a quick glance at the contents of the box. "Those are parts of a hatchling's Halloween costume. Where did you find them? I don't think it's as old as you think it is..." Raine rushed off to get his errands done.

10047883_350.png

Raine was a bit distracted today - since this was his main professional interest, he wanted to make sure to stop by and see what today's artifacts were. But, his clan leaders were expecting him to secure lodging for clan members for the upcoming festival... He didn't have much time, but couldn't resist taking a quick glance at the contents of the box.

"Those are parts of a hatchling's Halloween costume. Where did you find them? I don't think it's as old as you think it is..."

Raine rushed off to get his errands done.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
Silly dragon, only one of these items is an artifact. The rest, in fact, belong to the archeologist who dug it up! You may know of him, actually. To most, he goes by the name... [img]http://i.imgur.com/fkqMTfz.png[/img]
Silly dragon, only one of these items is an artifact. The rest, in fact, belong to the archeologist who dug it up!

You may know of him, actually. To most, he goes by the name...

fkqMTfz.png

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
[center][size=6]June 23[/size][/center] [quote]The frenzy to leave remains strong, though a few dragons, faced with the prospect of not enough ships to take them home, have begun to form small groups to increase their chances of survival in the face of the curse. A pack of faes, one of the newfound companies, squabbles over the best way to build their own pirate ship and which color bandanas they should all wear. Nearby, a hooded Skydancer subtly dips into the Faes’ barrel of insects. Not far from the docks sits a stand dedicated to recent excavation efforts by one of the region’s numerous archaeology organizations. It has been hastily made, no doubt in the wake of this summer’s surprisingly high interest in artifacts. A number of chests, trunks, and boxes sit near the stand, some of them dubiously stacked. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15775292][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157753/15775292_350.png[/img][/url][/center] An Imperial sits at the stand today, looking remarkably out of place in the bright environment. Aspen watches you as you approach, still and serious as a statue hewn from obsidian. Zap can be seen behind her, gently gluing a few broken items back together. She seems to be in a good mood today, her partner having not pushed her for conversation. Aspen taps a chest gently and holds her unblinking gaze on you as you pull out the items. [center][item=Copper Pocketwatch][item=Lux Spectre][item=Sunchaser Jewelry][item=Pulsing Relic][item=Haunting Houndskull][/center][/quote] Using any or all of the items above, come up with a written or drawn description of what their purpose may once have been! You can draw or write about an artifact, the history of the Hewn City, or even just your character fiddling about and guessing at everything. Almost anything goes so long as the prompt is addressed creatively. Entries are due by 00:40 June 24, allowing 10 minutes past rollover for late submissions. I'd also like to request that you please use legible font styles! Nothing very bright/pale and nothing smaller than default, please. It's easier to judge your entries when I can read them on the site. [size=1] @MagpieScholar @SinMachine @CandyPrincess @theroiprocepios @Gheron @Luminaries @Haoang20082 @hat17 @Kizmetto @Valoria @raynefall @mycologist @chezameed @Draginraptor @Zenhugz @Wookiara @ixris @Fortuna @UserOfShadows @Naga @Valyrie @Tarble @iamlurking @PrincessNight @Tsukistar @Lundlaeva @Lundlaeva @harmonywish @Cngx @phooka @Reyka @Tria91 @UnknownConcept @acheronta @JinxMoonstone @WorldOfOurOwn @Katsuokai @Wonderlast @Shadowdawn199 @IronPen @EmeraldDelta @Basilius @winterbell @KraalofBhaga @LadyKnightKatsa @Scatterspark @LadyRiat @Gheron @TesserWings @Saraceaser @Leopardmask @tokayyoshi @Cosi @SunstonePhoenix [/size]
June 23
Quote:
The frenzy to leave remains strong, though a few dragons, faced with the prospect of not enough ships to take them home, have begun to form small groups to increase their chances of survival in the face of the curse. A pack of faes, one of the newfound companies, squabbles over the best way to build their own pirate ship and which color bandanas they should all wear. Nearby, a hooded Skydancer subtly dips into the Faes’ barrel of insects.

Not far from the docks sits a stand dedicated to recent excavation efforts by one of the region’s numerous archaeology organizations. It has been hastily made, no doubt in the wake of this summer’s surprisingly high interest in artifacts. A number of chests, trunks, and boxes sit near the stand, some of them dubiously stacked.
15775292_350.png

An Imperial sits at the stand today, looking remarkably out of place in the bright environment. Aspen watches you as you approach, still and serious as a statue hewn from obsidian. Zap can be seen behind her, gently gluing a few broken items back together. She seems to be in a good mood today, her partner having not pushed her for conversation.

Aspen taps a chest gently and holds her unblinking gaze on you as you pull out the items.

Copper Pocketwatch Lux Spectre Sunchaser Jewelry Pulsing Relic Haunting Houndskull

Using any or all of the items above, come up with a written or drawn description of what their purpose may once have been! You can draw or write about an artifact, the history of the Hewn City, or even just your character fiddling about and guessing at everything. Almost anything goes so long as the prompt is addressed creatively.

Entries are due by 00:40 June 24, allowing 10 minutes past rollover for late submissions.

I'd also like to request that you please use legible font styles! Nothing very bright/pale and nothing smaller than default, please. It's easier to judge your entries when I can read them on the site.

@MagpieScholar @SinMachine @CandyPrincess @theroiprocepios @Gheron @Luminaries @Haoang20082 @hat17 @Kizmetto @Valoria @raynefall @mycologist @chezameed @Draginraptor @Zenhugz @Wookiara @ixris @Fortuna @UserOfShadows @Naga @Valyrie @Tarble @iamlurking @PrincessNight @Tsukistar @Lundlaeva @Lundlaeva @harmonywish @Cngx @phooka @Reyka @Tria91 @UnknownConcept @acheronta @JinxMoonstone @WorldOfOurOwn @Katsuokai @Wonderlast @Shadowdawn199 @IronPen @EmeraldDelta @Basilius @winterbell @KraalofBhaga @LadyKnightKatsa @Scatterspark @LadyRiat @Gheron @TesserWings @Saraceaser @Leopardmask @tokayyoshi @Cosi @SunstonePhoenix
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14839766] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148398/14839766_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Dubhan was pretty shy, so he didn't argue and meekly looked over the items. Then he blinked and reached out to pick up some thread that nearly matched his wings. "Ah. I see why you'd be confused, finding this here. This is obviously from a Wind construct." He pointed to the wings and laser, "One of our clan who has moved on was really into these things. You see the wings needs steam and then even a non-Wind flight snapper can fly with them. So you build a recycling system, and the laser heats the water in it and after it runs through it cools to get heated again. This makes the wings keep working. They're very popular with couriers and people who needs speed or stronger flight. I could imagine someone was delivering these remains and was caught up in a battle." He paused, pale green eyes taking on a far away look and then smiled and ducked his head. "And that? That's just a a hat."

Dubhan was pretty shy, so he didn't argue and meekly looked over the items. Then he blinked and reached out to pick up some thread that nearly matched his wings. "Ah. I see why you'd be confused, finding this here. This is obviously from a Wind construct." He pointed to the wings and laser, "One of our clan who has moved on was really into these things. You see the wings needs steam and then even a non-Wind flight snapper can fly with them. So you build a recycling system, and the laser heats the water in it and after it runs through it cools to get heated again. This makes the wings keep working. They're very popular with couriers and people who needs speed or stronger flight. I could imagine someone was delivering these remains and was caught up in a battle." He paused, pale green eyes taking on a far away look and then smiled and ducked his head. "And that? That's just a a hat."
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24