Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Sprites
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
Can you make a shadow nest?
Can you make a shadow nest?
ImLwTCX.png
@MasqD - sorry, didn't notice your message (you typoed my name!). To be pinged upon updates, add your name HERE. You can also add new suggestions on the list. This goes for everyone, please don't ask me to add you because 90% of the time I will forget U:

@EK10 - Shadow Nest will come eventually. I am planning on making all the nests. If you want it to come sooner, just head over to the poll and vote for Shadow nest each time the poll resets.
@MasqD - sorry, didn't notice your message (you typoed my name!). To be pinged upon updates, add your name HERE. You can also add new suggestions on the list. This goes for everyone, please don't ask me to add you because 90% of the time I will forget U:

@EK10 - Shadow Nest will come eventually. I am planning on making all the nests. If you want it to come sooner, just head over to the poll and vote for Shadow nest each time the poll resets.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
+ MAJOR UPDATE +

Okay, I am SO sorry for this, but I have to relocate the thread. To give you a summary, the site I've used so long to host these sprites (deviantArt) changed their urls not too long ago. So instead of the link being

deviantart.com.spritename_username_7numberandlettercodehere.gif, it's turned into
images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/1fb82708-f710-422d-be66-2e95a50eddcd/dct52j1-63db11df-1050-4c25-8ef4-e4685c229789.png - which is absolute KILLER for the character counts. It's not affecting old urls just yet, but knowing my luck they'll stop working and I'll have to re-do everything anyways - so taking some initiative here.

To be fair, this change was also needed in a sense - as I never expected this little silly thing to turn this big. Had I known, I would've done better organizing right from the get go. Serves me right for not thinking too highly of myself! New thread has bit more organized first page, yeehaw.

You can find the new thread here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2590236
+ MAJOR UPDATE +

Okay, I am SO sorry for this, but I have to relocate the thread. To give you a summary, the site I've used so long to host these sprites (deviantArt) changed their urls not too long ago. So instead of the link being

deviantart.com.spritename_username_7numberandlettercodehere.gif, it's turned into
images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/1fb82708-f710-422d-be66-2e95a50eddcd/dct52j1-63db11df-1050-4c25-8ef4-e4685c229789.png - which is absolute KILLER for the character counts. It's not affecting old urls just yet, but knowing my luck they'll stop working and I'll have to re-do everything anyways - so taking some initiative here.

To be fair, this change was also needed in a sense - as I never expected this little silly thing to turn this big. Had I known, I would've done better organizing right from the get go. Serves me right for not thinking too highly of myself! New thread has bit more organized first page, yeehaw.

You can find the new thread here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2590236

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
These are very cute! definitely going to use more than one!
These are very cute! definitely going to use more than one!
1610_100px_plantaera_by_miirshroom-dcgsi8m.png
@creepercat
@creepercat
m59NfS2.png
[emoji=fire rune][emoji=guardian] Just Finding these out just now
Just Finding these out just now
These are so pretty, thanks for making these. Now I'm using them forever!
These are so pretty, thanks for making these. Now I'm using them forever!
dR1OCbi.png
@Andraya
@Andraya
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

Great work @DogiCrimson !
Great work @DogiCrimson !
unknown.png
THese are adorable!