Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Sprites
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
these are so cool!!! :D
these are so cool!!! :D
EEL!?
omg....they’re so beautiful

@MegaAbsol to find this again
omg....they’re so beautiful

@MegaAbsol to find this again
2351093.pngNeko_infobox.gif2456893.png
Heyoo! Just giving quickie update so no one wonders if I'm dead or not.

- Next update is nearly done, I just need to make one more voted sprite (which ironically is a sprite!), and we're set to launch.
- This next update is going to be huge. There's going to be the sprite, nest, and a runestone, as well as fix to certain sprites, and 6 unique sprites (and their re-colors!). This means roughly 17 sprites in total, once I am finished! There might even be more, depending how long the voted one is going to take.

Have suggestion you really want to see, or want to be added to the ping list? Jump over HERE - it's a google doc, made so I can keep up with who wants to be pinged and what items you want to see!
Not sure how to use these sprites? HERE is a handy guide!
Heyoo! Just giving quickie update so no one wonders if I'm dead or not.

- Next update is nearly done, I just need to make one more voted sprite (which ironically is a sprite!), and we're set to launch.
- This next update is going to be huge. There's going to be the sprite, nest, and a runestone, as well as fix to certain sprites, and 6 unique sprites (and their re-colors!). This means roughly 17 sprites in total, once I am finished! There might even be more, depending how long the voted one is going to take.

Have suggestion you really want to see, or want to be added to the ping list? Jump over HERE - it's a google doc, made so I can keep up with who wants to be pinged and what items you want to see!
Not sure how to use these sprites? HERE is a handy guide!

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimscan you add me to the pinglist for new items?
@DogiCrimscan you add me to the pinglist for new items?
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png
Can you make a shadow nest?
Can you make a shadow nest?
ImLwTCX.png
@MasqD - sorry, didn't notice your message (you typoed my name!). To be pinged upon updates, add your name HERE. You can also add new suggestions on the list. This goes for everyone, please don't ask me to add you because 90% of the time I will forget U:

@EK10 - Shadow Nest will come eventually. I am planning on making all the nests. If you want it to come sooner, just head over to the poll and vote for Shadow nest each time the poll resets.
@MasqD - sorry, didn't notice your message (you typoed my name!). To be pinged upon updates, add your name HERE. You can also add new suggestions on the list. This goes for everyone, please don't ask me to add you because 90% of the time I will forget U:

@EK10 - Shadow Nest will come eventually. I am planning on making all the nests. If you want it to come sooner, just head over to the poll and vote for Shadow nest each time the poll resets.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
+ MAJOR UPDATE +

Okay, I am SO sorry for this, but I have to relocate the thread. To give you a summary, the site I've used so long to host these sprites (deviantArt) changed their urls not too long ago. So instead of the link being

deviantart.com.spritename_username_7numberandlettercodehere.gif, it's turned into
images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/1fb82708-f710-422d-be66-2e95a50eddcd/dct52j1-63db11df-1050-4c25-8ef4-e4685c229789.png - which is absolute KILLER for the character counts. It's not affecting old urls just yet, but knowing my luck they'll stop working and I'll have to re-do everything anyways - so taking some initiative here.

To be fair, this change was also needed in a sense - as I never expected this little silly thing to turn this big. Had I known, I would've done better organizing right from the get go. Serves me right for not thinking too highly of myself! New thread has bit more organized first page, yeehaw.

You can find the new thread here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2590236
+ MAJOR UPDATE +

Okay, I am SO sorry for this, but I have to relocate the thread. To give you a summary, the site I've used so long to host these sprites (deviantArt) changed their urls not too long ago. So instead of the link being

deviantart.com.spritename_username_7numberandlettercodehere.gif, it's turned into
images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/1fb82708-f710-422d-be66-2e95a50eddcd/dct52j1-63db11df-1050-4c25-8ef4-e4685c229789.png - which is absolute KILLER for the character counts. It's not affecting old urls just yet, but knowing my luck they'll stop working and I'll have to re-do everything anyways - so taking some initiative here.

To be fair, this change was also needed in a sense - as I never expected this little silly thing to turn this big. Had I known, I would've done better organizing right from the get go. Serves me right for not thinking too highly of myself! New thread has bit more organized first page, yeehaw.

You can find the new thread here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2590236

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
These are very cute! definitely going to use more than one!
These are very cute! definitely going to use more than one!

very inactive // my wishlist // FR + 2
@creepercat
@creepercat
m59NfS2.png
[emoji=fire rune][emoji=guardian] Just Finding these out just now
Just Finding these out just now
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82