Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Sprites
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 83
Holy smokes! Love these, will definitely make use of them somewhere down the line.
Holy smokes! Love these, will definitely make use of them somewhere down the line.
U46oDuv.pngi2b9T8W.pngIMeESkM.pngVwSynLF.png
@MistLeaf - ya can add suggestions to the suggestion list, the link should be on the second post. Apparel like that would be interesting to work with, won't lie.
@MistLeaf - ya can add suggestions to the suggestion list, the link should be on the second post. Apparel like that would be interesting to work with, won't lie.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
Hey guys, sorry for double post - I just got teeeny tiny question for ya fellows!

I've finished the voted nest for the next patch (which is bit over half-way done!) but it's... Yeah Imma be just blunt and call it terrible. I am not even joking - the base-work is fine, but the animation is so jarring that I am basically ready to fire this thing into the deepest depths of Tartarus.

Here's where ya come in - want me to just do the next patch without the nest, or do you want me to re-do the nest for the patch?

Also for fun discussion, which sprite so far is your favorite, and which upcoming sprite you are waiting for the most?
Hey guys, sorry for double post - I just got teeeny tiny question for ya fellows!

I've finished the voted nest for the next patch (which is bit over half-way done!) but it's... Yeah Imma be just blunt and call it terrible. I am not even joking - the base-work is fine, but the animation is so jarring that I am basically ready to fire this thing into the deepest depths of Tartarus.

Here's where ya come in - want me to just do the next patch without the nest, or do you want me to re-do the nest for the patch?

Also for fun discussion, which sprite so far is your favorite, and which upcoming sprite you are waiting for the most?

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@Freeshavacado - Fire Sprite is one of my own personal faves too, mostly because it was one of the first times I've animated fire. Learned a lot on that day, mostly the fact that fire is not easy to animate if you can't just sort of... let go of the control of the flow, ya know? :'D

Nests are surprisingly popular, and I honestly can't wait to get into some of my personal fave nests. Lightning in particular, electricity is something I've never gotten to animate before!
@Freeshavacado - Fire Sprite is one of my own personal faves too, mostly because it was one of the first times I've animated fire. Learned a lot on that day, mostly the fact that fire is not easy to animate if you can't just sort of... let go of the control of the flow, ya know? :'D

Nests are surprisingly popular, and I honestly can't wait to get into some of my personal fave nests. Lightning in particular, electricity is something I've never gotten to animate before!

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
its a little odd to ask but, do you think you could do like a horizontal sakura blossom branch for a title thing? ill be more than happy to pay treasure or however many gems i have atm for you to do it :'D
Ty for your time~
its a little odd to ask but, do you think you could do like a horizontal sakura blossom branch for a title thing? ill be more than happy to pay treasure or however many gems i have atm for you to do it :'D
Ty for your time~
@Eosfe - let me PM you real quick!
@Eosfe - let me PM you real quick!

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
Ooh, I love the moon and clouds separator, very pretty! Thanks for making all of these!
Ooh, I love the moon and clouds separator, very pretty! Thanks for making all of these!
jCVhFoZ.gif
they are amazing thank you![img]https://s22.postimg.cc/j7mjm72bl/coatl_smiletoo2.png[/img]
they are amazing thank you!coatl_smiletoo2.png
These look cool!
These look cool!
Vj0BLbc.png
@DogiCrimson

(gets pointed in this general direction by a friend, namely @Emberglo)

(blinks)

FREE???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(faints from the adorables)

All you people who do art are so danged talented!!! Not only am I jealous, I AM SO GRATEFUL AND LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

And, thank you for freebies <3

Ari

(still woozy from all the danged cute)
@DogiCrimson

(gets pointed in this general direction by a friend, namely @Emberglo)

(blinks)

FREE???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(faints from the adorables)

All you people who do art are so danged talented!!! Not only am I jealous, I AM SO GRATEFUL AND LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

And, thank you for freebies <3

Ari

(still woozy from all the danged cute)
7d96ebw.gif
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 83