Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Sprites
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 82 83
I'd really like to use the Arcane one, how do I add it into my little bottom of post thingy?
I'd really like to use the Arcane one, how do I add it into my little bottom of post thingy?

dragonqueen45_zpsqx0smonl.png

r7LsxK2.png
gO65MzA.pngorange+omalleycat.pnga+black cat.pnga+brindle cat.pnga+orane an dblack cat.pnga+pumpkin.png
@dragonqueen45

- Sorry for late reply, I didn't notice any new comments here (I rely too much on the pinging thing)

You need to go to your Account Settings, and from there pic "Forum Signature". Then just copypaste the code below:

[ img ]http://orig09.deviantart.net/ea42/f/2016/176/e/f/deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif[ /img ]

Just remove the spaces in the [ img ] and you should be fine.
@dragonqueen45

- Sorry for late reply, I didn't notice any new comments here (I rely too much on the pinging thing)

You need to go to your Account Settings, and from there pic "Forum Signature". Then just copypaste the code below:

[ img ]http://orig09.deviantart.net/ea42/f/2016/176/e/f/deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif[ /img ]

Just remove the spaces in the [ img ] and you should be fine.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson
These are beautiful! Would you please add me to the pinglist?
@DogiCrimson
These are beautiful! Would you please add me to the pinglist?

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
— doing my silly little tasks
avi
@Tria91

- Done and done.
@Tria91

- Done and done.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson I love these! I suggest doing the Water Flight deity? And maybe some random dragons? And can I be added to a pinglist if you have one? Here's some familiar suggestions too: [item=Squall Rasa][item=Somber Spirit][item=Permafrost Impaler]
@DogiCrimson I love these! I suggest doing the Water Flight deity? And maybe some random dragons?
And can I be added to a pinglist if you have one?
Here's some familiar suggestions too:
Squall Rasa Somber Spirit Permafrost Impaler
R9ddMYU.png lSerpent's Portraits Adopt Shop l My DeviantArtl4HpYhVU.png
@SerpentEternal

- Added these ones! As for random dragons, I'd rather do the NPC's, Deities and possibly the basic dragons that are on the species infos etc - but for other peoples dragons, that's another issue.

Also added you into the pinglist!
@SerpentEternal

- Added these ones! As for random dragons, I'd rather do the NPC's, Deities and possibly the basic dragons that are on the species infos etc - but for other peoples dragons, that's another issue.

Also added you into the pinglist!

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson

Could you add me to the ping-list please? Thank you! ^-^
@DogiCrimson

Could you add me to the ping-list please? Thank you! ^-^
Cosimia123.gif
hi im cosimia!
i like frogs
forever young ♥

@Cosimia

Sure thing!
@Cosimia

Sure thing!

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson thanks! and, does that mean you will do other people's dragons?
@DogiCrimson thanks! and, does that mean you will do other people's dragons?
R9ddMYU.png lSerpent's Portraits Adopt Shop l My DeviantArtl4HpYhVU.png
@SerpentalEternal

- sorry, I won't do other peoples dragons for free (unless I'm holding a give-away)
@SerpentalEternal

- sorry, I won't do other peoples dragons for free (unless I'm holding a give-away)

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 82 83