Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Sprites
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
@QuetzalQueen

- Stormcatcher will appear at some point - depending how the poll goes and such. I'll be sure to mention you once that one is finished.

@Kittfox15

- I've added you into the pinglist! And funny you would mention Flamecaller, as she's one to appear on the next update! Her sprite is already visible in the stash file if you want to take a sneak peek.
@QuetzalQueen

- Stormcatcher will appear at some point - depending how the poll goes and such. I'll be sure to mention you once that one is finished.

@Kittfox15

- I've added you into the pinglist! And funny you would mention Flamecaller, as she's one to appear on the next update! Her sprite is already visible in the stash file if you want to take a sneak peek.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson OH MY GOSH, I LOVE THESE IMMENSELY! Do you have a pinglist, self editing or otherwise? If so, I'd love to be added to it!~ You're pretty much swamped with suggestions, so I'll leave only four suggestions then, if you don't mind. :) [item=haunting houndskull] [item=ghastly houndskull] [item=chimera relic] [item=nickel cat figurine]
@DogiCrimson OH MY GOSH, I LOVE THESE IMMENSELY! Do you have a pinglist, self editing or otherwise? If so, I'd love to be added to it!~

You're pretty much swamped with suggestions, so I'll leave only four suggestions then, if you don't mind. :)
q9uqnQ3.pngn1fO35g.pngfbfrPMy.pngrDyHGTG.png
@WhateverTrash

- Yeap, I got pinglist - I've just added you into it~

Also adding these new things in - hopefully you won't have to wait for too long for 'em to appear.
@WhateverTrash

- Yeap, I got pinglist - I've just added you into it~

Also adding these new things in - hopefully you won't have to wait for too long for 'em to appear.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
Update!

I've added:
- Flamecaller deity doll
- Lightning Egg
- Black Rook, Knight and Pawn - as well as their white counterparts. Chess-set was suggested by @Drachenschwinge and is still bit on process.
- Bone Fragments (suggested by @SpiritKin )
- Food items section added, tho it only has Sour Spinach for now (again suggested by @SpiritKin )
- Familiar section added, featuring now Tengu and Light Sprite (both suggested by @Galaxiana )
- I've also added a tiny 100X50 rose-button that says "Art Shop" - it comes in variety of colors, just click on the rose gif and it should take you into the full file. I've also added the 50X50 "DeviantArt" button which I've been using on my profile for lil while now. If there's other sites or banner/buttons you'd want me to add, feel free to suggest (note, I will not make banners/buttons for private projects. These are general buttons and such).
- I removed the old wishing-scroll sprite I had. It is still available from the stash link, but personally I found it clunky so it's removed from this list for now.

The poll has been reset as well!

Ping list:
@aecasia @wartoad @StarSync @DraginRaptor @Kittfox15 @WhateverTrash

Want in Ping list? Just ask and I'll add you right in!
Update!

I've added:
- Flamecaller deity doll
- Lightning Egg
- Black Rook, Knight and Pawn - as well as their white counterparts. Chess-set was suggested by @Drachenschwinge and is still bit on process.
- Bone Fragments (suggested by @SpiritKin )
- Food items section added, tho it only has Sour Spinach for now (again suggested by @SpiritKin )
- Familiar section added, featuring now Tengu and Light Sprite (both suggested by @Galaxiana )
- I've also added a tiny 100X50 rose-button that says "Art Shop" - it comes in variety of colors, just click on the rose gif and it should take you into the full file. I've also added the 50X50 "DeviantArt" button which I've been using on my profile for lil while now. If there's other sites or banner/buttons you'd want me to add, feel free to suggest (note, I will not make banners/buttons for private projects. These are general buttons and such).
- I removed the old wishing-scroll sprite I had. It is still available from the stash link, but personally I found it clunky so it's removed from this list for now.

The poll has been reset as well!

Ping list:
@aecasia @wartoad @StarSync @DraginRaptor @Kittfox15 @WhateverTrash

Want in Ping list? Just ask and I'll add you right in!

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson Can you ping me when you make Gladekeeper?
@DogiCrimson Can you ping me when you make Gladekeeper?
@NekoTheKat

- Sure thing!
@NekoTheKat

- Sure thing!

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson Thx :3
@DogiCrimson Thx :3
@DogiCrimson Ahh the additions all look great!
@DogiCrimson Ahh the additions all look great!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jo.20.they/them
+2frt
art shop | wishlist

xx
@DogiCrimson

can i be added to the pinglist? love these, used spacedad and flamemom in my clan profile :)
@DogiCrimson

can i be added to the pinglist? love these, used spacedad and flamemom in my clan profile :)
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx she/her
FR +1
prev. sivan

fr tumblr

tumblr_pc1bjitUl31x1heavo1_250.gif
@DogiCrimson

add me to the pinglist pretty please?? 0:
@DogiCrimson

add me to the pinglist pretty please?? 0:
LUZk8tY.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82