Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Sprites
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83
@DogiCrimson

Wow! Very lovely! I'm such a sucker for pixels. :3

If you have/start a pinglist, could you please add me? I'd love to know when you add new pixels!
@DogiCrimson

Wow! Very lovely! I'm such a sucker for pixels. :3

If you have/start a pinglist, could you please add me? I'd love to know when you add new pixels!
ZJtBvjL.png
___N4C19f9.png E3f0Ocz.png 09eTHVt.png
____.....| dream dragons & projects
_______....|| always looking for art
@DogiCrimson Wow your work is super pretty! Do you have a ping list for when you update with new things?
@DogiCrimson Wow your work is super pretty! Do you have a ping list for when you update with new things?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jo.20.they/them
+2frt
art shop | wishlist

xx Heavy Earthshaker Idol
@DogiCrimson

Ping me if you start making people's dragons!
@DogiCrimson

Ping me if you start making people's dragons!
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@DogiCrimson Just came to suggest spriting a couple familiars, as you have done any familiars yet :> maybe some of the elmental holiday sprites? [item=Shadow Sprite] [item=fire sprite] [item=light Sprite] [item=wind sprite] [item=Tengu] [item=scythe kamaitachi]
@DogiCrimson
Just came to suggest spriting a couple familiars, as you have done any familiars yet :> maybe some of the elmental holiday sprites?
Shadow Sprite Fire Sprite Light Sprite Wind Sprite
Tengu Scythe Kamaitachi

who up rising they flight
@Drachenschwinge and @Galaxiana

- Thank you for the recommendations! I've marked them down into my work-list, hopefully I'll get one or two of them out on next weeks update~

@Bynder

- Unfortunately I won't do other peoples dragons unless it's an art trade, commission or giveaway/raffle prize. I might however make bases for people to use once I've done most of the other sets.

@wartoad

- Yes I indeed do! I generally tend to ping the people if their requests are made, but I also ping people that have asked to be pinged - I'll gladly add you to that list. Same goes for @aecasia

@StarSync
- Thank you~

Thank you guys so much for the support!
@Drachenschwinge and @Galaxiana

- Thank you for the recommendations! I've marked them down into my work-list, hopefully I'll get one or two of them out on next weeks update~

@Bynder

- Unfortunately I won't do other peoples dragons unless it's an art trade, commission or giveaway/raffle prize. I might however make bases for people to use once I've done most of the other sets.

@wartoad

- Yes I indeed do! I generally tend to ping the people if their requests are made, but I also ping people that have asked to be pinged - I'll gladly add you to that list. Same goes for @aecasia

@StarSync
- Thank you~

Thank you guys so much for the support!

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson I hope that it's ok that I used the Pinkerton gif in my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1903831]Pinkerlocke[/url]! I love your sprites. They're amazing; all I can do is busts and writing! :P You should definitely open up an art store for making dragon sprites. Would it be possible to do any amber sprites? It's the only thing I personally hoard. [item=Amber-trapped Fly][item=Amber-trapped Mosquito] And perhaps some of Marva's threads? [item=Marva's Marvelous Twine]
@DogiCrimson
I hope that it's ok that I used the Pinkerton gif in my Pinkerlocke! I love your sprites. They're amazing; all I can do is busts and writing! :P You should definitely open up an art store for making dragon sprites.

Would it be possible to do any amber sprites? It's the only thing I personally hoard.
Amber-trapped Fly Amber-trapped Mosquito
And perhaps some of Marva's threads?
Marva's Marvelous Twine
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Coolkid

- Neat! I'll keep an eyeout for your Pinkerlocke btw, seems like an interesting story~ Also adding the new stuff into the list, let's hope I'll get at least one of them for the next weeks update!

I actually have art-shop, but it's currently closed until I get everything finished ( bit too more than I could bite, and definitely underpriced myself way too low haha... )
@Coolkid

- Neat! I'll keep an eyeout for your Pinkerlocke btw, seems like an interesting story~ Also adding the new stuff into the list, let's hope I'll get at least one of them for the next weeks update!

I actually have art-shop, but it's currently closed until I get everything finished ( bit too more than I could bite, and definitely underpriced myself way too low haha... )

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@dogicrimson can you put me on the pinlist?
@dogicrimson can you put me on the pinlist?
@DogiCrimson

Your pixels are really great, but for some reason the deities wont show up? I can only see text beneath them :0
@DogiCrimson

Your pixels are really great, but for some reason the deities wont show up? I can only see text beneath them :0
underskrift.png
@StarSync

- Sure thing!

@Neptunite

- I think I know where the problem lies, could you refresh the page and tell me if I managed to fix it? If not then the problem is in somewhere where I can't help much :/
@StarSync

- Sure thing!

@Neptunite

- I think I know where the problem lies, could you refresh the page and tell me if I managed to fix it? If not then the problem is in somewhere where I can't help much :/

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83