Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Lore] Clarus Clan
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Synner thank-you, friendo!! <3 Xanol looks so freaking fantastic, btw. I love her. :D I need to check out the newest lore you've added to your thread, too!

@IronPen Oh my goodness! Thank-you so much! It's been a while since we've chatted, I think, but I notice you still have Nyla in your Clan - she looks so great! :3
Yes, I really love using the avatar image for dragon/lore listing! The code is actually in a pastebin I found on tumblr, there's a link underneath my member list if you're interested in seeing it. :)
Kitiara's lore thread is gorgeous and I am in awe everytime I peak in at it again haha! Should probably contact her again soon, since we're allies, it's been a while. x)

Ps - I just noticed that we joined in the same reg window. :3
@Synner thank-you, friendo!! <3 Xanol looks so freaking fantastic, btw. I love her. :D I need to check out the newest lore you've added to your thread, too!

@IronPen Oh my goodness! Thank-you so much! It's been a while since we've chatted, I think, but I notice you still have Nyla in your Clan - she looks so great! :3
Yes, I really love using the avatar image for dragon/lore listing! The code is actually in a pastebin I found on tumblr, there's a link underneath my member list if you're interested in seeing it. :)
Kitiara's lore thread is gorgeous and I am in awe everytime I peak in at it again haha! Should probably contact her again soon, since we're allies, it's been a while. x)

Ps - I just noticed that we joined in the same reg window. :3
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax
Nyla? Oh my I bought her from you? I can barely remember other then cursing Natura as a whole fo having pretty dragons all the time. I'll check out the link sure. Yeah I checked in and sent her some sprare swipp i had.

We did? Huh, sweet, less then 3 months until we've been here 2 years!
@clarax
Nyla? Oh my I bought her from you? I can barely remember other then cursing Natura as a whole fo having pretty dragons all the time. I'll check out the link sure. Yeah I checked in and sent her some sprare swipp i had.

We did? Huh, sweet, less then 3 months until we've been here 2 years!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Took me long enough, but I've posted a bit of information about the Guardian Grove! I've had this lore for a while, but I waited to post it until now - timing it just before the next chapter of the Hypnos Scandal... to set up some things. You'll see soon. ;)

Although my timeline on my front page already says exactly what's coming lol. x)

You can read about the Guardian Grove here! :)
Took me long enough, but I've posted a bit of information about the Guardian Grove! I've had this lore for a while, but I waited to post it until now - timing it just before the next chapter of the Hypnos Scandal... to set up some things. You'll see soon. ;)

Although my timeline on my front page already says exactly what's coming lol. x)

You can read about the Guardian Grove here! :)
1u3H6jas.png
You can catch the latest chapters (10 and 11) of the Hypnos Scandal in the tag, here!

Today I finished writing the full story (which ends at chapter 13, although there is the option for an epilogue if deemed necessary) so that's great news. I'm happy to have this project complete! The next two chapters are set up in my drafts and will be posted soon. :)
You can catch the latest chapters (10 and 11) of the Hypnos Scandal in the tag, here!

Today I finished writing the full story (which ends at chapter 13, although there is the option for an epilogue if deemed necessary) so that's great news. I'm happy to have this project complete! The next two chapters are set up in my drafts and will be posted soon. :)
1u3H6jas.png
[indent][right][size=1]I received this sweet message earlier this week, and would like to share it here as it concerns my Clan and allies, @Fletcher! A great way to celebrate the Mistral Jamboree :D[/size][/right][/indent] [center][size=6][color=#b2e2bd]—————{[font=wingdings]Ë[/font]}—————[/color][/size] [/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3825835] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38259/3825835_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [indent][size=2]A spiral circles above your clan, searching for the safest place to land. You recognize the Fletching crest tattooed on her leg. She touches down in a soft swirl of sweet grass and pulls back her dark hood to glance around. From a pouch at her waist she withdraws a sheet of vellum shimmering with ink written in a fine hand. She clears her throat, smiles pleasantly, then reads, [/indent] [quote][columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29085349] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/290854/29085349.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [i]Clarus Clan, In times past you have been of great service to my clan; whether in friendship or in substantial aid you have helped us through troubling times, and the Fletching Clan thanks you for your valuable support. Perhaps we have been friends for only a short time, but with the new leadership and strength of our clan we would like to extend a formal invitation of alliance.[/columns] [columns][indent] [i]As allies of the Fletching Clan you would receive all of our gratitude and, of course, friendship, as well as any material benefits you wish from our members; the work of our finest artisans as well as our hunters and fighters will be at your service. In return we would ask only your continued support and, should you wish, the availability of trade from your dragons as well. Whether our invitation is accepted or not, know that you have our respect. May the wind carry you always gently.[/indent] [right][i]Amdiffyn Anamae, Queen of the Fletching Clan.'[/right][/i][/quote] [indent][size=2]The spiral, Sif, leaves the letter with you, alongside a box lined with fine pink paper and filled with several delicate duneberry tarts. Each is sprinkled with candied rose petals. A note at the bottom of the box, nearly illegible, says,[/size] [indent][size=5][font=garamond]'[i]From Confetti, Royal Chef![/i]'[/font][/size][/indent][/indent] [center][size=6][color=#b2e2bd]—————{[font=wingdings]Ë[/font]}—————[/color][/size] [/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16264156] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162642/16264156_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [indent][size=2]You hear something rustle up above, and when you look up, bright green eyes blink intently from the foliage. Suddenly, a bright-feathered Coatl drops from the trees and lands before you on all fours, having twisted impressively in the air to catch himself upright. The Surgling chuckles, impressed with himself, before turning to face you, sparks jumping from his body with every movement. "Hello!" He dips his head in greeting. "I am Remus, from the Clarus Clan deep in the Gladeveins! We are grateful for your extended friendship and offer of alliance, and so our matriarch sent me with a small gift." He pauses, almost awkwardly. "Well, of course we will be your allies. I have a letter here from our Wind Pearl Sister, Maki."[/size][/indent] [quote][columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18580652] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/185807/18580652.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [i]To Queen Amdiffyn Anama, Of the Fletching Clan, The Clarus Clan thanks you for your kind deliverance. We are more than honoured by this gesture of yours - and our matriarch Aria and the Councils have gladly accept the invitation to be allies with the Fletching Clan. It would make our Clan proud.[/columns] [columns][indent] [i]Your offerings for this alliance mean a great deal to us. In exchange, our allies enjoy many privileges which our Clan can offer. This includes protection and support from outside enemies; and our continued friendship in times of peace. There is also special access to work from our artisans; fresh produce from our gardens; honey from our beekeeper; wild vegetation foraged and meat products hunted in the Shrieking Wilds; and much more. We have other news, as well. As you may have heard, we have recently entered an alliance with some Sidhe members who have made their home beneath our Willow. I believe this knowledge may benefit you, as we understand you also have relations with the Fair Folk. I hope that we will have a successful relationship and with efforts from all parties, we can all build a future together. May you go with clarity - and may the wind guide you to greener gardens.[/i][/indent] [/i] [right][i]Maki, The Clarus Clan Wind Pearl[/i] [/right] [indent] [i]PS. Your duneberry tarts were a wonderful gift - a great hit among my Clanmates! In return, please accept some of Zana's finest tea, with berries collected from our gardens and willow flowers picked especially from our grand Willow.[/i][/indent] [/quote] [indent][size=2]Once you have finished reading Maki's correspondence, Remus clears his throat. "And these-" here he reaches inside his satchel and retrieves a parcel of the aforementioned tea, in a woven basket filled with huge collection of flowers, daisies and lilies and tulips and more, all twined together to form various chains, bracelets, crowns, which he hands over gently. He also offers a pawful of messenger scrolls, and he says, "these are for you as well!" He grins with his tongue lolling out of his mouth. "Take care, dear ally, and happy Mistral Jamboree! May you go with clarity!" With this, he spreads his wings wide. More flowers fall from his feathers, where they had been tucked in tightly; the petals drifting to the ground, dancing on the light breeze. And then Remus takes off, leaving behind only the sound of his mischievous laughter, and the enticing fragrance of a dozen flowers.[/size][/indent] [center][size=6][color=#b2e2bd]—————{[font=wingdings]Ë[/font]}—————[/color][/size] [/center]
I received this sweet message earlier this week, and would like to share it here as it concerns my Clan and allies, @Fletcher!
A great way to celebrate the Mistral Jamboree :D

—————{Ë}—————

A spiral circles above your clan, searching for the safest place to land. You recognize the Fletching crest tattooed on her leg. She touches down in a soft swirl of sweet grass and pulls back her dark hood to glance around. From a pouch at her waist she withdraws a sheet of vellum shimmering with ink written in a fine hand. She clears her throat, smiles pleasantly, then reads,
Quote:

29085349.png
Clarus Clan,

In times past you have been of great service to my clan; whether in friendship or in substantial aid you have helped us through troubling times, and the Fletching Clan thanks you for your valuable support. Perhaps we have been friends for only a short time, but with the new leadership and strength of our clan we would like to extend a formal invitation of alliance.
As allies of the Fletching Clan you would receive all of our gratitude and, of course, friendship, as well as any material benefits you wish from our members; the work of our finest artisans as well as our hunters and fighters will be at your service. In return we would ask only your continued support and, should you wish, the availability of trade from your dragons as well.

Whether our invitation is accepted or not, know that you have our respect.

May the wind carry you always gently.
Amdiffyn Anamae,
Queen of the Fletching Clan.'

The spiral, Sif, leaves the letter with you, alongside a box lined with fine pink paper and filled with several delicate duneberry tarts. Each is sprinkled with candied rose petals. A note at the bottom of the box, nearly illegible, says,

'From Confetti, Royal Chef!'

—————{Ë}—————

You hear something rustle up above, and when you look up, bright green eyes blink intently from the foliage. Suddenly, a bright-feathered Coatl drops from the trees and lands before you on all fours, having twisted impressively in the air to catch himself upright. The Surgling chuckles, impressed with himself, before turning to face you, sparks jumping from his body with every movement.

"Hello!" He dips his head in greeting. "I am Remus, from the Clarus Clan deep in the Gladeveins! We are grateful for your extended friendship and offer of alliance, and so our matriarch sent me with a small gift." He pauses, almost awkwardly. "Well, of course we will be your allies. I have a letter here from our Wind Pearl Sister, Maki."
Quote:

18580652.png
To Queen Amdiffyn Anama,
Of the Fletching Clan,

The Clarus Clan thanks you for your kind deliverance. We are more than honoured by this gesture of yours - and our matriarch Aria and the Councils have gladly accept the invitation to be allies with the Fletching Clan. It would make our Clan proud.
Your offerings for this alliance mean a great deal to us. In exchange, our allies enjoy many privileges which our Clan can offer. This includes protection and support from outside enemies; and our continued friendship in times of peace. There is also special access to work from our artisans; fresh produce from our gardens; honey from our beekeeper; wild vegetation foraged and meat products hunted in the Shrieking Wilds; and much more.

We have other news, as well. As you may have heard, we have recently entered an alliance with some Sidhe members who have made their home beneath our Willow. I believe this knowledge may benefit you, as we understand you also have relations with the Fair Folk. I hope that we will have a successful relationship and with efforts from all parties, we can all build a future together.

May you go with clarity - and may the wind guide you to greener gardens.
Maki,
The Clarus Clan Wind Pearl

PS. Your duneberry tarts were a wonderful gift - a great hit among my Clanmates! In return, please accept some of Zana's finest tea, with berries collected from our gardens and willow flowers picked especially from our grand Willow.
Once you have finished reading Maki's correspondence, Remus clears his throat. "And these-" here he reaches inside his satchel and retrieves a parcel of the aforementioned tea, in a woven basket filled with huge collection of flowers, daisies and lilies and tulips and more, all twined together to form various chains, bracelets, crowns, which he hands over gently. He also offers a pawful of messenger scrolls, and he says, "these are for you as well!" He grins with his tongue lolling out of his mouth.

"Take care, dear ally, and happy Mistral Jamboree! May you go with clarity!" With this, he spreads his wings wide. More flowers fall from his feathers, where they had been tucked in tightly; the petals drifting to the ground, dancing on the light breeze. And then Remus takes off, leaving behind only the sound of his mischievous laughter, and the enticing fragrance of a dozen flowers.

—————{Ë}—————
1u3H6jas.png
1 2 3 4 5 6