Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Lore] Clarus Clan
1 2 3 4 5 6
@clarax

Since your is allied with The Lavaburst Clan, it could be possible that my clan heard about yours through Lavaburst, and decided to ask for an alliance.

I think it'll also be fun to see their reactions to a very...peculiar clan wanting to become allies.

If you want to, you can check out my Lore book (WIP)!
@clarax

Since your is allied with The Lavaburst Clan, it could be possible that my clan heard about yours through Lavaburst, and decided to ask for an alliance.

I think it'll also be fun to see their reactions to a very...peculiar clan wanting to become allies.

If you want to, you can check out my Lore book (WIP)!
XSA45qz.jpg3Dyszo8.jpg
@Ximena Ooh, yes I like the idea of the Lavaburst Clan connecting our Clans!

I'm excited to read your lore and will check it out asap! Did you want to become allies during my hypnos scandal, or in the present time? My timeline is here for reference. :)
Let me know and I can update my archives thread accordingly c:

Edit: *Facepalm* If you want to have Lavaburst connect us, then we'd become allies during the present time. Sorry - I didn't consider that when I first posted, haha. :p
@Ximena Ooh, yes I like the idea of the Lavaburst Clan connecting our Clans!

I'm excited to read your lore and will check it out asap! Did you want to become allies during my hypnos scandal, or in the present time? My timeline is here for reference. :)
Let me know and I can update my archives thread accordingly c:

Edit: *Facepalm* If you want to have Lavaburst connect us, then we'd become allies during the present time. Sorry - I didn't consider that when I first posted, haha. :p
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax

Maybe at the present time?
@clarax

Maybe at the present time?
XSA45qz.jpg3Dyszo8.jpg
@Ximena Yes, present time works! I'll add you as an ally asap (omw to class now) and we can work out the details through PM if you'd like! ^_^
@Ximena Yes, present time works! I'll add you as an ally asap (omw to class now) and we can work out the details through PM if you'd like! ^_^
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax
*jaw drops* Woooow.... that is some in depth lore. Incredibly impressive!
I just popped in because I'm stalking your scribe thread... waiting for it to open again. Thought I'd see what you were up to. This really is something. Brilliant.
@clarax
*jaw drops* Woooow.... that is some in depth lore. Incredibly impressive!
I just popped in because I'm stalking your scribe thread... waiting for it to open again. Thought I'd see what you were up to. This really is something. Brilliant.
VbrklUz.png9TDiR0b.pngeT0v5eI.png
@CosmicAsh Wow! Thank-you so much :D I am always a little shocked when people find my lore and comment on it, haha, but it's always a pleasant surprise. ^_^

Shall I put you on my pinglist for my lore shop? I have a group assignment looming over my head at school giving me a bit of stress, but I want to open the shop again rather soon! :D
@CosmicAsh Wow! Thank-you so much :D I am always a little shocked when people find my lore and comment on it, haha, but it's always a pleasant surprise. ^_^

Shall I put you on my pinglist for my lore shop? I have a group assignment looming over my head at school giving me a bit of stress, but I want to open the shop again rather soon! :D
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax Ahhh, your lore posts are so inspirational! And I love how well organized everything is!
@clarax Ahhh, your lore posts are so inspirational! And I love how well organized everything is!
pX7ILV5.png *************************************
@Mask Ohhh my goodness! thank-you so much :D I am really happy to hear that you enjoyed it! I will certainly have to check out your lore as well. ^-^
@Mask Ohhh my goodness! thank-you so much :D I am really happy to hear that you enjoyed it! I will certainly have to check out your lore as well. ^-^
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax

I was reading your lore and I just wanna say.... A+++ I really love it!!
@clarax

I was reading your lore and I just wanna say.... A+++ I really love it!!
nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2
0weZF6S.png returning player!

52Gc1G9.png
@Clarax
I don't have the energy to read it all but I still must applaud you on the set up and lore, I can tell it took time on both counts. Reminds me of Kitiara's lore with the way you list your dragons with the little avatar portraits.
@Clarax
I don't have the energy to read it all but I still must applaud you on the set up and lore, I can tell it took time on both counts. Reminds me of Kitiara's lore with the way you list your dragons with the little avatar portraits.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6