Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Lore] Clarus Clan
1 2 3 4 5 6
@velvetpaws Thank-you so much :D!

The Council Majora handles the more important tasks and issues. For instance, the members include the exalter (a form of money and offerings to the deities), the second-in-command and the secretary (insures the Clan's leadership runs smoothly), and the Clan's ambassador. The Minora Council is smaller but still important matters - like raising hatchlings, feeding the Clan, healing and record-keeping. The priest and the previous healer and botanist were both in these Councils before they were killed.

The Pearl Council came about in-game as a way to have a collection of same breed, same gender Flight reps. :3 In the lore, it's because the Clan needed a way to keep in touch with all Flights and each of the deities, as they are a very welcoming sort and have members from all the Flights. :)

Yes! I'd love an alliance. Do you have anything in mind? :) Dragons who are friends with each other, or who crossed paths and disliked each other despite the leaders getting along, or ambassadors who forged an alliance?

@Loba19 Thank-you so much, oh my gosh :3 This is so sweet! I'd love to read your lore when you have some ready to share? :D

@Mirelle Hmm, well it took me a handful of hours one day to put this thread together, but I had a lot of it already sorted out in my mind. World-building Wednesdays on tumblr definitely helped build everything up! I think, piece by piece, I've been putting it all together since last summer in my mind and across various tumblr/forum posts? Then when I started this thread I just organized all the information so that it flowed nicely. :3

and yes, I'd love to work something out with our Clans/progens! Did Nveryii know my Clan or progens before she moved to Plague? Or perhaps Nveryii knew Plague dragons who then joined my Clan? Or is there another reason the two Clans interacted? :)
@velvetpaws Thank-you so much :D!

The Council Majora handles the more important tasks and issues. For instance, the members include the exalter (a form of money and offerings to the deities), the second-in-command and the secretary (insures the Clan's leadership runs smoothly), and the Clan's ambassador. The Minora Council is smaller but still important matters - like raising hatchlings, feeding the Clan, healing and record-keeping. The priest and the previous healer and botanist were both in these Councils before they were killed.

The Pearl Council came about in-game as a way to have a collection of same breed, same gender Flight reps. :3 In the lore, it's because the Clan needed a way to keep in touch with all Flights and each of the deities, as they are a very welcoming sort and have members from all the Flights. :)

Yes! I'd love an alliance. Do you have anything in mind? :) Dragons who are friends with each other, or who crossed paths and disliked each other despite the leaders getting along, or ambassadors who forged an alliance?

@Loba19 Thank-you so much, oh my gosh :3 This is so sweet! I'd love to read your lore when you have some ready to share? :D

@Mirelle Hmm, well it took me a handful of hours one day to put this thread together, but I had a lot of it already sorted out in my mind. World-building Wednesdays on tumblr definitely helped build everything up! I think, piece by piece, I've been putting it all together since last summer in my mind and across various tumblr/forum posts? Then when I started this thread I just organized all the information so that it flowed nicely. :3

and yes, I'd love to work something out with our Clans/progens! Did Nveryii know my Clan or progens before she moved to Plague? Or perhaps Nveryii knew Plague dragons who then joined my Clan? Or is there another reason the two Clans interacted? :)
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax

Cool--your council system is pretty neat. ^_^ Also, I like how your flight reps are all the same breed and gender; it gives them a really nice unity.

Ambassadors arranging an alliance works fine--my clan makes a point of establishing friendly contact with other clans. Sern is my main ambassador.

If you'd like something a little more personal, either instead of or in addition to that, Tucker and Alice could very likely have met Alicorne and Sunshine at various marketplaces. Also, Ikaroa is a tea maker, and he might have an arrangement with Cascade to bring him rare materials. (He and Cascade/Zana might also send each other teas to taste.)

Those are just some ideas off the top of my head, after reading some of your bios. I don't have all my bios finished, unfortunately, but feel free to look through my lair and see if any ideas strike you. (I'm also aaaaalmost ready to have my lore thread go live, and that has a list of clan jobs in it, which you might find of interest.)

Oh, and feel free to PM me if you don't want to clutter up your thread with this discussion. ^_^
@clarax

Cool--your council system is pretty neat. ^_^ Also, I like how your flight reps are all the same breed and gender; it gives them a really nice unity.

Ambassadors arranging an alliance works fine--my clan makes a point of establishing friendly contact with other clans. Sern is my main ambassador.

If you'd like something a little more personal, either instead of or in addition to that, Tucker and Alice could very likely have met Alicorne and Sunshine at various marketplaces. Also, Ikaroa is a tea maker, and he might have an arrangement with Cascade to bring him rare materials. (He and Cascade/Zana might also send each other teas to taste.)

Those are just some ideas off the top of my head, after reading some of your bios. I don't have all my bios finished, unfortunately, but feel free to look through my lair and see if any ideas strike you. (I'm also aaaaalmost ready to have my lore thread go live, and that has a list of clan jobs in it, which you might find of interest.)

Oh, and feel free to PM me if you don't want to clutter up your thread with this discussion. ^_^
MmSftql.png
@clarax

It's totally possible that Nveryii could've known someone from the clan! She was a super devout druidess to the Gladekeeper, and still is, even though she's been reborn as a member of the Plague. I think she might get along really well with Flora, just glancing through your lair. Nveryii (unfortunately) doesn't spend as much time with her clan as she should, but she'd definitely be up with chilling with anyone devoted to the Gladekeeper!

@clarax

It's totally possible that Nveryii could've known someone from the clan! She was a super devout druidess to the Gladekeeper, and still is, even though she's been reborn as a member of the Plague. I think she might get along really well with Flora, just glancing through your lair. Nveryii (unfortunately) doesn't spend as much time with her clan as she should, but she'd definitely be up with chilling with anyone devoted to the Gladekeeper!

tngKCqs.gif
The newest chapter of the Hypnos Scandal has been posted! *dances*

quick link here :)
The newest chapter of the Hypnos Scandal has been posted! *dances*

quick link here :)
1u3H6jas.png
I'm very sorry that I haven't responded in so long! I hope it's okay that I'm finally replying now.

@velvetpaws It's okay, I don't mind chatting on this thread :3
I like the idea of being allies, and having our dragons know and trade with each other. Zana would love to have another tea friend! There's currently a tea shop open in my Clan, it's actually a branch from Surasa's main tea shop - she lives in a Plague City which is allied with my own Clan. So Ikaroa is more than welcome to sell or trade teas there! :)

I can picture Tucker, Alice, Alicorne and Sunshine all bumping into one another and totally forgetting about their jobs just catching up since the last time they saw each other! I love it :)

I think you may have shared your lore thread in the Nature's Writing Circle, but I don't know if I read all of it before! So I'm going to do that now. ^_^

@Sunlace I think Nveryii might know Flora or maybe even Echo, the exalter in my Clan who has met the Gladekeeper! :) Also there has been a shift in leadership in my Clan (Sonata relinquished her role as matriarch after her daughter Adagio started a whole ruckus, and then Adagio's daughter Aria showed up from an allied Clan, she is now the leader of the Clan! The bios have been updated but the story itself is only half-way written, and I just posted the newest chapter to my tumblr) so perhaps Nveryii was trying keeping in touch with my progens Sonata and Dusk throughout this entire affair?

You mentioned that Nveryii is not usually with her Clan - where is she when she's not at home, then?
I'm very sorry that I haven't responded in so long! I hope it's okay that I'm finally replying now.

@velvetpaws It's okay, I don't mind chatting on this thread :3
I like the idea of being allies, and having our dragons know and trade with each other. Zana would love to have another tea friend! There's currently a tea shop open in my Clan, it's actually a branch from Surasa's main tea shop - she lives in a Plague City which is allied with my own Clan. So Ikaroa is more than welcome to sell or trade teas there! :)

I can picture Tucker, Alice, Alicorne and Sunshine all bumping into one another and totally forgetting about their jobs just catching up since the last time they saw each other! I love it :)

I think you may have shared your lore thread in the Nature's Writing Circle, but I don't know if I read all of it before! So I'm going to do that now. ^_^

@Sunlace I think Nveryii might know Flora or maybe even Echo, the exalter in my Clan who has met the Gladekeeper! :) Also there has been a shift in leadership in my Clan (Sonata relinquished her role as matriarch after her daughter Adagio started a whole ruckus, and then Adagio's daughter Aria showed up from an allied Clan, she is now the leader of the Clan! The bios have been updated but the story itself is only half-way written, and I just posted the newest chapter to my tumblr) so perhaps Nveryii was trying keeping in touch with my progens Sonata and Dusk throughout this entire affair?

You mentioned that Nveryii is not usually with her Clan - where is she when she's not at home, then?
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax

Hehe, sounds good! I've just made a new clan notes post on my thread, which includes a mention of the alliance. Let me know if you want me to add or change anything.
@clarax

Hehe, sounds good! I've just made a new clan notes post on my thread, which includes a mention of the alliance. Let me know if you want me to add or change anything.
MmSftql.png
@velvetpaws *squeals* I love it! Oh my gosh. I also love your idea of the Clan notes! Hmm. Now I'm wondering if I should try to incorporate something like that, I could write it on the first page in one of my posts (maybe the Timeline post) or just have it on tumblr and link to it from the front page, the notable moments post. ^^;
@velvetpaws *squeals* I love it! Oh my gosh. I also love your idea of the Clan notes! Hmm. Now I'm wondering if I should try to incorporate something like that, I could write it on the first page in one of my posts (maybe the Timeline post) or just have it on tumblr and link to it from the front page, the notable moments post. ^^;
1u3H6jas.png
I have added some recently written drabbles to the front page under Notable Moments! :)

Hopefully I can get the next chapter of the Hypnos Scandal written up soon - and I have some neat ideas in store for the next few plots. Hints include some newborns, a violent storm, a tangling court system, and a shift in the Clan's lifestyle!

Keep tuned for more!
I have added some recently written drabbles to the front page under Notable Moments! :)

Hopefully I can get the next chapter of the Hypnos Scandal written up soon - and I have some neat ideas in store for the next few plots. Hints include some newborns, a violent storm, a tangling court system, and a shift in the Clan's lifestyle!

Keep tuned for more!
1u3H6jas.png
A new chapter of the Hypnos Scandal has been posted c:
I have also updated my members post with some characters - I've finally settled on their names and roles. ^^
A new chapter of the Hypnos Scandal has been posted c:
I have also updated my members post with some characters - I've finally settled on their names and roles. ^^
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax oh my god??? this is so good??? your lore is so good i love everyone and your lair is so good everything is just So Good™ hnnn
i love the layout of this! i've been looking into setting up a lore thread for my clan - the aurora union - and i love this aaa ;u;

when i get my lore set up and semi-working i'd love to hatch out some ideas with you!
@clarax oh my god??? this is so good??? your lore is so good i love everyone and your lair is so good everything is just So Good™ hnnn
i love the layout of this! i've been looking into setting up a lore thread for my clan - the aurora union - and i love this aaa ;u;

when i get my lore set up and semi-working i'd love to hatch out some ideas with you!
Rat_3.pngRat_4.png
i'll be safe in the place that you said was mine

tali ♦ they/them ♦ FSD addiction
FR+3 ♦ ping friendly
Rat_2.pngRat_1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6