Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Decres' Flight Banners
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@chespin Wow, these are beautiful! Please can I be pinged when you update with new ones? (I'm particularly interested in Arcane but I'd love to see them all. :D )
@chespin Wow, these are beautiful! Please can I be pinged when you update with new ones? (I'm particularly interested in Arcane but I'd love to see them all. :D )
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva Will do. Thank you ^^
@Lundlaeva Will do. Thank you ^^
@chespin will you make others for other flights? I love this so much! So very beautiful!
@chespin will you make others for other flights? I love this so much! So very beautiful!
@Chespin ping when you do plague and ice please!
@Chespin ping when you do plague and ice please!
unknown.png
@chespin
These are SOO pretty
@chespin
These are SOO pretty
wE7J1TW.pngR97DO2x.pnganimalia.png
@chespin I really love these! can I be pinged when you make new ones please?
@chespin I really love these! can I be pinged when you make new ones please?
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
I cant wait to see plague! can I get a ping maybe when it's done?
I cant wait to see plague! can I get a ping maybe when it's done?
TpTCUoN.gifP1izmZ1.gifLxZOZ2U.gif
uJQbRsv.gif6JIy3ZH.gifwgm0o0R.gif
@chespin

I would love a ping when you do the Shadow one! Theses are beautiful! Thank you!
@chespin

I would love a ping when you do the Shadow one! Theses are beautiful! Thank you!
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifAix | She/Her | FR +3item_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.gif
@chespin
They are amazing!
Could you do me a small favor and ping me when you did a fire one?
@chespin
They are amazing!
Could you do me a small favor and ping me when you did a fire one?
fSqOivh.png
@chespin

...Wow. Please ping me when you make Fire, these are amazing!
@chespin

...Wow. Please ping me when you make Fire, these are amazing!
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22