Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Decres' Flight Banners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Chespin

They're gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Do you possibly do customs? If so, for how much?
@Chespin

They're gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Do you possibly do customs? If so, for how much?
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@CornixElecti Thank you! I hadn't thought about it but I could if it was within my capabilities. How custom are we talking, do you have like a clan emblem you'd want on it?
@CornixElecti Thank you! I hadn't thought about it but I could if it was within my capabilities. How custom are we talking, do you have like a clan emblem you'd want on it?
@Chespin
Hehe yeah, kinda! I've been experimenting around with my ideas. I've been thinking a mix between the arcane and wind symbol, but I think I've settled on a Crow over the wind symbol? Is.. That possible?
@Chespin
Hehe yeah, kinda! I've been experimenting around with my ideas. I've been thinking a mix between the arcane and wind symbol, but I think I've settled on a Crow over the wind symbol? Is.. That possible?
@CornixElecti That sounds neat! How about colours and stuff, anything specific in mind?

As for the crow do you mean a full body crow or a head? Flying? Sitting on something?
@CornixElecti That sounds neat! How about colours and stuff, anything specific in mind?

As for the crow do you mean a full body crow or a head? Flying? Sitting on something?
@chespin adorable and beautiful qvq ping me whenever you add a new one maybe?
@chespin adorable and beautiful qvq ping me whenever you add a new one maybe?
T3TuubO.png
@dragoncrystal Will do, thank you!!
@dragoncrystal Will do, thank you!!
@Chespin

I was thinking either a Green tone or a black silhouette crow flying? NOthing too hard or special :)
@Chespin

I was thinking either a Green tone or a black silhouette crow flying? NOthing too hard or special :)
@chespin [img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/e82166827c80267f7806e969515f9287/tumblr_inline_nk96orLztV1ry72eo.gif[/img] Ohhh! I've seen you around but never gotten a chance to see your art. I love your art style, these look great! :o I'm going to use the wind banner for my clan profile. ^^
@chespin

tumblr_inline_nk96orLztV1ry72eo.gif Ohhh! I've seen you around but never gotten a chance to see your art.

I love your art style, these look great! :o
I'm going to use the wind banner for my clan profile. ^^
tumblr_o2ipqaffZ21uzosdmo1_400.png
LR2XuqK.png
@chespin

These are beautiful! Can you let me know whenever you add another one? Water's already there but I'd love to see all the other flights :3
@chespin

These are beautiful! Can you let me know whenever you add another one? Water's already there but I'd love to see all the other flights :3
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@Ichamo Sure!! Thank you :D
@Ichamo Sure!! Thank you :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22