Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Decres' Flight Banners
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Oh, these are super gorgeous! I'm resizing one to put in my clan info, just what I was looking for. If it were possible, could you ping me if you make more @chespin ?
Oh, these are super gorgeous! I'm resizing one to put in my clan info, just what I was looking for. If it were possible, could you ping me if you make more @chespin ?
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@FrootLoopDingus sure, can do:) thanks!
@FrootLoopDingus sure, can do:) thanks!
@chespin
These look awesome may I be added to the pinglist?
@chespin
These look awesome may I be added to the pinglist?
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
@chespin

What are the chances that we can get/make recolors of these? Such as a Shadow colored Wind flag or an Ice flag with Light colors? I know that seems like a strange question, but I'm genuinely curious. I have a few dragons where their colors don't match their flight, but I still want to use these in the bio... so having alternate colors to the flags would be awesome.
Izanai here is a great example of what I mean. >>

I mean, I was thinking about making the recolors myself, specific to my personal dragons, but I felt like asking first was a generally good idea... in case you wanted to make them yourself. >>
@chespin

What are the chances that we can get/make recolors of these? Such as a Shadow colored Wind flag or an Ice flag with Light colors? I know that seems like a strange question, but I'm genuinely curious. I have a few dragons where their colors don't match their flight, but I still want to use these in the bio... so having alternate colors to the flags would be awesome.
Izanai here is a great example of what I mean. >>

I mean, I was thinking about making the recolors myself, specific to my personal dragons, but I felt like asking first was a generally good idea... in case you wanted to make them yourself. >>
@Crysi102 Hi- I'm not really considering doing custom recolours for these right now, sorry :( just not enough time.

You have my written permission to edit them as you see fit though!
@Crysi102 Hi- I'm not really considering doing custom recolours for these right now, sorry :( just not enough time.

You have my written permission to edit them as you see fit though!
neato
neato
bUnDBG2.png1331_200px_otter112233_by_miirshroom-dbqpix8.pngekPT4l1.png
These are so beautiful- I'm weeping with joy
These are so beautiful- I'm weeping with joy
vKZllIe.png
Yas, very awesome. :D
Yas, very awesome. :D
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@EmergencyRoom

pinging self
@EmergencyRoom

pinging self
Super cool, thanks!
Super cool, thanks!
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22