Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Desnik's Art Gallery [Comments Welcome]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
Updated today with a Skydancer painting: [img]http://i.imgur.com/Wwbkbv9.png[/img]
Updated today with a Skydancer painting:

Wwbkbv9.png
The perspective on Etamin's wings are amazing! I also love how the body parts fade as they go further away from the viewer. You've also got some nice use of posture; it flows well with the composition. It's like the dragons are moving instead of standing still and being stuck in one place.
The perspective on Etamin's wings are amazing! I also love how the body parts fade as they go further away from the viewer. You've also got some nice use of posture; it flows well with the composition. It's like the dragons are moving instead of standing still and being stuck in one place.
@PureWater thank you so much! These are really super fun to make :D
@PureWater thank you so much! These are really super fun to make :D
@Desnik No problem! ^_^
@Desnik No problem! ^_^
@Desnik

That's awesome art! You're really good! I I had the money I would commission you something right now :p
@Desnik

That's awesome art! You're really good! I I had the money I would commission you something right now :p
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@Zaelium Thank you so much!

Not sure if this appeals to you, but I do have a raffle going if you're interested, you might win some art for 1 gem. ^^

@Zaelium Thank you so much!

Not sure if this appeals to you, but I do have a raffle going if you're interested, you might win some art for 1 gem. ^^

@Desnik

Oh my god ;-; Can I get you to draw one of my dragons? XD ;3; You draw so well! T^T
@Desnik

Oh my god ;-; Can I get you to draw one of my dragons? XD ;3; You draw so well! T^T
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@SoullessRogue The only open thing I have is an Art Raffle if you'd like to enter, otherwise I can put you on a ping list for when I do something more like a flat sale. :)

Hmm, it's good that you mention this cause I can put a list of current clients...
@SoullessRogue The only open thing I have is an Art Raffle if you'd like to enter, otherwise I can put you on a ping list for when I do something more like a flat sale. :)

Hmm, it's good that you mention this cause I can put a list of current clients...
@Desnik

Yes, yes! T^T Being put on a ping list for your lovely art would be wonderful ;3;
@Desnik

Yes, yes! T^T Being put on a ping list for your lovely art would be wonderful ;3;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@Desnik

that's some real beautiful artwork.

Do you use photoshop or other painting program?
@Desnik

that's some real beautiful artwork.

Do you use photoshop or other painting program?
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69