Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pay What You Want Bios! [FULL!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@Hannar I got two lovelies for you to write about :> I would prefer it like a human bio? I'll try to give as much details as possible. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19857996] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198580/19857996_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon's name: Reece Dragon's preferred pronouns: He/him Any relationships with other dragons you would like to be mentioned: He's good friends with Jester (who's male but for mating purposes is a female dragon) Any other details you feel need to be added into the bio: Personality: Eccentric but shy, Kind and soft spoken. Backstory: Hes come from a more quiet family and neighborhood. He is good friends with Jester and since Jester is more outspoken and loud he follows after him. Hobbies: He likes to sing more softer songs, and play the guitar Fears: Public speaking/ humiliation infront of everyone (probably something happened in the past for that to come up..) If you have anymore questions, just ping me up! I would love to see what you do with him since I'm not completely sure of his story so it's open:> [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16228870] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162289/16228870_350.png[/img] [/url] And this fellow,which I would like a dragon bio for him Dragon's name: Ryzer Dragon's preferred pronouns: He/him Any relationships with other dragons you would like to be mentioned: Teru but she's been exalted so hes more of a solo and he kinda keeps to his memories of her, not wanting to move forward Any other details you feel need to be added into the bio: Personality: Kind, a little more traditional in terms of culture (light squad) Other details you could use: It's in his bio^
@Hannar

I got two lovelies for you to write about :> I would prefer it like a human bio? I'll try to give as much details as possible.

19857996_350.png

Dragon's name: Reece
Dragon's preferred pronouns: He/him
Any relationships with other dragons you would like to be mentioned: He's good friends with Jester (who's male but for mating purposes is a female dragon)
Any other details you feel need to be added into the bio:
Personality: Eccentric but shy, Kind and soft spoken.
Backstory: Hes come from a more quiet family and neighborhood. He is good friends with Jester and since Jester is more outspoken and loud he follows after him.
Hobbies: He likes to sing more softer songs, and play the guitar
Fears: Public speaking/ humiliation infront of everyone (probably something happened in the past for that to come up..)
If you have anymore questions, just ping me up! I would love to see what you do with him since I'm not completely sure of his story so it's open:>

16228870_350.png

And this fellow,which I would like a dragon bio for him
Dragon's name: Ryzer
Dragon's preferred pronouns: He/him
Any relationships with other dragons you would like to be mentioned: Teru but she's been exalted so hes more of a solo and he kinda keeps to his memories of her, not wanting to move forward
Any other details you feel need to be added into the bio:
Personality: Kind, a little more traditional in terms of culture (light squad)
Other details you could use: It's in his bio^

tumblr_nvkvh4nRhr1u2bprpo1_250.png Art Shop
@VNyx Cool! I'll try my best to write something good for them~
@VNyx Cool! I'll try my best to write something good for them~
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
My Bio Thread! Either Here or Here!
Another slot has been freed!
Another slot has been freed!
@trippfaerie I've finished Tzadi's and County Clair's bios! Feel free to do whatever you wish with them! [quote=Tzadi's bio] Tzadi had been a lonely hatchling. No one really paid much attention to her, and she was always roaming from one place to another. Although she convinced herself that she was perfectly content with laying low and out of sight, in reality, she often sought for attention from other dragons, regardless of who they were. As such, this was her motive for pranking as many residents of Sornieth as dragonly possible. It was a cycle, really. First, she would find the perfect target that would harbor the most attention, and then forge a master prank that would make not only her, but other dragons laugh. She would then execute her plan with the utmost care, and Tzadi liked to take a grand bow when it was all over. Finally, she would casually sneak away from the scene, uncaught and unharmed, before letting the cycle repeat itself. "Rinse and repeat" was what it was. Eventually, however, Tzadi found herself feeling lonely, even as she surrounded herself in a sea of other dragons. Sure, it was fun to have them notice her, but without someone to laugh [i]with...[/i] Well, it wasn't quite the same. Luckily, she found companionship in the form of a Tundra who went by the name of County Clair. He was quite the dashing fellow, and as she began to talk with him, she realized how much they had in common. Both grew up without families, traveled around for a living, and were searching for a friend. It was as if they were made for each other. Not to mention that the first thing Tzadi looked for in a friend was perks, and boy did County Clair have perks! (He could fly [i]upside down[/i], for goodness sake!) From then on, they did everything together: traveling, joking, performing, pranking, and even undergoing a breed change to Skydancers together (if had been Tzadi who suggested the idea, and she had been absolutely delighted at how willingly Clair had agreed). There came a point, though, when Tzadi began wondering if they were meant to be together forever. For sure, Tzadi loved him, and he loved her. Still, she had to be sure. When she suggested that they go their separate ways for a while, she had been stunned by his immediate compliance. "You've always been the one with a plan," Clair responded to her with a grin, "I trust you, so I'll go along with whatever you say." She nearly burst into tears. He trusted her almost too much. And oh god, had Tzadi been happy to see him on that wet, rainy day, months after they had agreed to meet again sometime. Little did she know that both of them would end up taking shelter in the same clan run by a little faerie who was more than happy to allow them to stay forever (much to the amusement of the rest of the clan). Their wandering days were over. From then on, they would have a permanent home to cause mischief and mayhem in. [/quote] And here's County Clair's! [quote=County Clair's bio] And to think that dragons believed that County Clair was an odd one as a [i]Tundra.[/i] Even as a heavy Tundra, he had this strange notion that he would only allow himself to fly while upside down. It was mainly because every other dragon surrounding him told him that he couldn't, and that it was impossible. Naturally, not being one to believe in the impossible, Clair took the challenge head on, teaching himself to fly upside down and disprove everyone who doubted him. Unfortunately, and to the amusement of others, Clair flew upside down for so long that he became accustomed to it. It got the point where he started feeling sick and dizzy if he flew upright. Others laughed, but Clair only laughed at the situation with them. If there was one dragon who understood him above all, it was Tzadi, a female Guardian dragon. They were simply two laughing, lonely souls who managed to find each other in the midst of everything going on. And if there were two things they shared in common, if was their love of pranks and the thrill of adventure. They traveled together for a while, living life to the fullest and causing some mischief here and there while enjoying each other's company a bit more than they were willing to admit, and even going as far as to both change their breeds into Skydancers at the same time. (It had been Tzadi's idea, and Clair willingly agreed— it was far easier to fly upside down as a Skydancer anyways. Plus, it looked significantly more appealing.) The duo separated eventually, having agreed to meet up with each other after some time had passed. Truthfully, County Clair had not completely understood why Tzadi wanted them to go their separate ways— he had believed that they would travel around together for the rest of their days— but he didn't complain. Tzadi had always been the prolific schemer of the duo, so he trusted her. Somewhere along the way, Clair managed to meet a faerie and her Skydancer friend who offered him some shelter in their clan on a rainy day. He had just finished getting settled down when another figured appeared at the clan's entrance, having been brought in by the faerie as well. "Tzadi?!" he had exclaimed in shock, bounding over to her in massive strides. "It must be fate!" she had replied, beaming brighter than the sun. "We're meant to be together, Clair— and hey! How about we stay here?" Having decided that it was destiny that brought them together in that place, they decided to stay (much to the bemusement and chagrin of some of their clanmates), living joyfully, pranking their clanmates, and remaining happy for the rest of their days. [/quote]
@trippfaerie I've finished Tzadi's and County Clair's bios! Feel free to do whatever you wish with them!
Tzadi's bio wrote:
Tzadi had been a lonely hatchling. No one really paid much attention to her, and she was always roaming from one place to another. Although she convinced herself that she was perfectly content with laying low and out of sight, in reality, she often sought for attention from other dragons, regardless of who they were. As such, this was her motive for pranking as many residents of Sornieth as dragonly possible.

It was a cycle, really. First, she would find the perfect target that would harbor the most attention, and then forge a master prank that would make not only her, but other dragons laugh. She would then execute her plan with the utmost care, and Tzadi liked to take a grand bow when it was all over. Finally, she would casually sneak away from the scene, uncaught and unharmed, before letting the cycle repeat itself. "Rinse and repeat" was what it was.

Eventually, however, Tzadi found herself feeling lonely, even as she surrounded herself in a sea of other dragons. Sure, it was fun to have them notice her, but without someone to laugh with... Well, it wasn't quite the same.

Luckily, she found companionship in the form of a Tundra who went by the name of County Clair. He was quite the dashing fellow, and as she began to talk with him, she realized how much they had in common. Both grew up without families, traveled around for a living, and were searching for a friend. It was as if they were made for each other. Not to mention that the first thing Tzadi looked for in a friend was perks, and boy did County Clair have perks! (He could fly upside down, for goodness sake!)

From then on, they did everything together: traveling, joking, performing, pranking, and even undergoing a breed change to Skydancers together (if had been Tzadi who suggested the idea, and she had been absolutely delighted at how willingly Clair had agreed). There came a point, though, when Tzadi began wondering if they were meant to be together forever. For sure, Tzadi loved him, and he loved her. Still, she had to be sure.

When she suggested that they go their separate ways for a while, she had been stunned by his immediate compliance.

"You've always been the one with a plan," Clair responded to her with a grin, "I trust you, so I'll go along with whatever you say."

She nearly burst into tears. He trusted her almost too much.

And oh god, had Tzadi been happy to see him on that wet, rainy day, months after they had agreed to meet again sometime. Little did she know that both of them would end up taking shelter in the same clan run by a little faerie who was more than happy to allow them to stay forever (much to the amusement of the rest of the clan). Their wandering days were over. From then on, they would have a permanent home to cause mischief and mayhem in.

And here's County Clair's!
County Clair's bio wrote:
And to think that dragons believed that County Clair was an odd one as a Tundra. Even as a heavy Tundra, he had this strange notion that he would only allow himself to fly while upside down. It was mainly because every other dragon surrounding him told him that he couldn't, and that it was impossible. Naturally, not being one to believe in the impossible, Clair took the challenge head on, teaching himself to fly upside down and disprove everyone who doubted him. Unfortunately, and to the amusement of others, Clair flew upside down for so long that he became accustomed to it. It got the point where he started feeling sick and dizzy if he flew upright. Others laughed, but Clair only laughed at the situation with them.

If there was one dragon who understood him above all, it was Tzadi, a female Guardian dragon. They were simply two laughing, lonely souls who managed to find each other in the midst of everything going on. And if there were two things they shared in common, if was their love of pranks and the thrill of adventure.

They traveled together for a while, living life to the fullest and causing some mischief here and there while enjoying each other's company a bit more than they were willing to admit, and even going as far as to both change their breeds into Skydancers at the same time. (It had been Tzadi's idea, and Clair willingly agreed— it was far easier to fly upside down as a Skydancer anyways. Plus, it looked significantly more appealing.)

The duo separated eventually, having agreed to meet up with each other after some time had passed. Truthfully, County Clair had not completely understood why Tzadi wanted them to go their separate ways— he had believed that they would travel around together for the rest of their days— but he didn't complain. Tzadi had always been the prolific schemer of the duo, so he trusted her.

Somewhere along the way, Clair managed to meet a faerie and her Skydancer friend who offered him some shelter in their clan on a rainy day. He had just finished getting settled down when another figured appeared at the clan's entrance, having been brought in by the faerie as well.

"Tzadi?!" he had exclaimed in shock, bounding over to her in massive strides.

"It must be fate!" she had replied, beaming brighter than the sun. "We're meant to be together, Clair— and hey! How about we stay here?"

Having decided that it was destiny that brought them together in that place, they decided to stay (much to the bemusement and chagrin of some of their clanmates), living joyfully, pranking their clanmates, and remaining happy for the rest of their days.
@Skiesti I've finished Moirai and Luna's bios! Feel free to do whatever you wish with them! [quote=Moirai's bio] Everyday, Moirai would sit in her lair, observing and twiddling with her [i]red string of fate,[/i] wrapping it around her body and twisting it around her tail and claws. It didn't just belong to her, but to all of the dragons that currently inhabited the world. It had even once belonged to those who had long passed. Unfortunately, not everyone seemed to take her word for it. Then again, Moirai was not the most outspoken of dragons. Moirai had the string ever since she was a hatchling. It was like she was born with it wrapped and tangled around her claw. Every time she attempted to untangle it, the string only proceeded to get itself more and more stuck. Soon enough, she had given up on getting rid of it. As she grew, however, the string grew with her, growing longer and longer by the day. The string horribly frightened her parents, who saw how the string appeared to have a life of its own. It jumped, trembled, and ensnared itself around their daughter with the utmost ease. Moirai didn't mind, insisting in that soft voice of hers that the string was only playing. One night, the deities came to her in a dream, and it was then that she accepted her own fate. From then on, she would be their Fate. Visitors used to stop by to see her. They thought she was a fortune teller. Oh, how further from the truth that was! She could not read to them their destinies or tell of opportunity of wealth and fortune to come. There were no prophecies to tell. No, she could only whisper of their [i]fate[/i] in that quiet, wispy voice of hers. "There is a difference," she would murmur, her glassy green eyes gleaming, unblinking, "between fate and destiny. It is a game of life. Perhaps you can affect your time in the game with your personality and talents. This is your destiny. But in reality, the game has to end eventually. Now [i]this[/i] is your fate." She didn't get visitors very often, and she didn't mind. In fact, she rather appreciated the solitude. At times, she would hear a voice whispering into her ear. It would come as quiet as an autumn breeze, and leave as loud as the winter wind. It wasn't much, just one word. A name. A name of a dragon whose fate had caught up with them. So she would take out her scissors and stare at her red string more intently, searching for the perfect area. And when she found it, she would snip it, cutting her red thread into two. A moment later, the string would reconnect itself, and Moirai would sigh. Another dragon had just been sent off to the deities. [/quote] And here's Luna's bio! [quote=Luna's bio] Luna always held an odd fascination with the moon. She loved it; adored it. Perhaps she had even been infatuated by it (although perhaps not to this extent currently). Still, it was a fact that she had felt an odd, yet intimate connection to the moon ever since she was a hatchling. There was a strange tugging in her heart every time she stared up at the sky at night. It wasn't a painful tugging, but pleasant? Luna really couldn't describe it too well. For a period of time, she had practically been nocturnal. She would sleep during the day, only so that she could be awake from when the moon rose up into the sky all the way until it set again. However, her clanmates argued against this, saying that it wasn't healthy, and that they missed seeing her playful-self during daylight hours. They pleaded that she at least limit her time, and eventually, she conceded. There were no more all-nighters, but she would always be awake for a good portion of the night. Still, Luna's dedication for the moon remained strong, almost childishly so. Somehow, she just couldn't seem to leave it alone, but even she was starting to get a bit lonely every night, when she sat out by herself under the vast sky. That all changed when a certain Coatl male named Anteros joined the clan. Luna honestly hadn't thought too much of him when he first joined. Just another member to their ever-growing clan. But one night, he joined her under her precious moon and stars. He said that she looked lonely. She had shrugged, not agreeing, but not disagreeing either. "I can find you a mate," he said, "I'm a matchmaker." Luna had raised her eyebrows at that. "Really now? I dare you to try." Luna didn't know if he ever really did try, but eventually she stopped caring. She didn't need a mate. Not when Anteros would join her outside every night and keep her company. He practically changed his entire sleep schedule just so that he could stay out with her. Yes, his friendship was far more than enough, but eventually, Luna started to wonder if what she really wanted out of him was friendship. Every time she asked him about her little challenge for him, he shrugged (a habit he had picked up from her), and said, "I'm still looking." That made her feel uneasy. Time passed, and Luna finally decided to tell him to stop looking. She had opened her mouth, on that cloudless, starry night, to demand that he quit, when Anteros abruptly cut her off. "I've found a mate for you. He's in your clan too. He's really nice— or at least he tries to be— and he only wants what's best for you— with your consent of course. Also... he's sitting right in front of you." Luna had blinked, whipping her head around only to find that there were only three beings awake: her, Anteros, and the moon. And the moon was [i]above[/i] her, not in front. She started to laugh, a huge smile beaming on her face. Yes, [i]this[/i] is what she had been looking for! [i]Anteros[/i] was what she had been looking for. And she had her precious moon to thank for it.[/quote]
@Skiesti I've finished Moirai and Luna's bios! Feel free to do whatever you wish with them!
Moirai's bio wrote:
Everyday, Moirai would sit in her lair, observing and twiddling with her red string of fate, wrapping it around her body and twisting it around her tail and claws. It didn't just belong to her, but to all of the dragons that currently inhabited the world. It had even once belonged to those who had long passed. Unfortunately, not everyone seemed to take her word for it.

Then again, Moirai was not the most outspoken of dragons.

Moirai had the string ever since she was a hatchling. It was like she was born with it wrapped and tangled around her claw. Every time she attempted to untangle it, the string only proceeded to get itself more and more stuck. Soon enough, she had given up on getting rid of it. As she grew, however, the string grew with her, growing longer and longer by the day. The string horribly frightened her parents, who saw how the string appeared to have a life of its own. It jumped, trembled, and ensnared itself around their daughter with the utmost ease. Moirai didn't mind, insisting in that soft voice of hers that the string was only playing.

One night, the deities came to her in a dream, and it was then that she accepted her own fate. From then on, she would be their Fate.

Visitors used to stop by to see her. They thought she was a fortune teller. Oh, how further from the truth that was! She could not read to them their destinies or tell of opportunity of wealth and fortune to come. There were no prophecies to tell. No, she could only whisper of their fate in that quiet, wispy voice of hers.

"There is a difference," she would murmur, her glassy green eyes gleaming, unblinking, "between fate and destiny. It is a game of life. Perhaps you can affect your time in the game with your personality and talents. This is your destiny. But in reality, the game has to end eventually. Now this is your fate."

She didn't get visitors very often, and she didn't mind. In fact, she rather appreciated the solitude.

At times, she would hear a voice whispering into her ear. It would come as quiet as an autumn breeze, and leave as loud as the winter wind. It wasn't much, just one word. A name. A name of a dragon whose fate had caught up with them.

So she would take out her scissors and stare at her red string more intently, searching for the perfect area. And when she found it, she would snip it, cutting her red thread into two. A moment later, the string would reconnect itself, and Moirai would sigh. Another dragon had just been sent off to the deities.

And here's Luna's bio!
Luna's bio wrote:
Luna always held an odd fascination with the moon. She loved it; adored it. Perhaps she had even been infatuated by it (although perhaps not to this extent currently). Still, it was a fact that she had felt an odd, yet intimate connection to the moon ever since she was a hatchling. There was a strange tugging in her heart every time she stared up at the sky at night. It wasn't a painful tugging, but pleasant? Luna really couldn't describe it too well.

For a period of time, she had practically been nocturnal. She would sleep during the day, only so that she could be awake from when the moon rose up into the sky all the way until it set again. However, her clanmates argued against this, saying that it wasn't healthy, and that they missed seeing her playful-self during daylight hours. They pleaded that she at least limit her time, and eventually, she conceded. There were no more all-nighters, but she would always be awake for a good portion of the night.

Still, Luna's dedication for the moon remained strong, almost childishly so. Somehow, she just couldn't seem to leave it alone, but even she was starting to get a bit lonely every night, when she sat out by herself under the vast sky.

That all changed when a certain Coatl male named Anteros joined the clan.

Luna honestly hadn't thought too much of him when he first joined. Just another member to their ever-growing clan. But one night, he joined her under her precious moon and stars. He said that she looked lonely. She had shrugged, not agreeing, but not disagreeing either.

"I can find you a mate," he said, "I'm a matchmaker."

Luna had raised her eyebrows at that.

"Really now? I dare you to try."

Luna didn't know if he ever really did try, but eventually she stopped caring. She didn't need a mate. Not when Anteros would join her outside every night and keep her company. He practically changed his entire sleep schedule just so that he could stay out with her. Yes, his friendship was far more than enough, but eventually, Luna started to wonder if what she really wanted out of him was friendship.

Every time she asked him about her little challenge for him, he shrugged (a habit he had picked up from her), and said, "I'm still looking."

That made her feel uneasy.

Time passed, and Luna finally decided to tell him to stop looking. She had opened her mouth, on that cloudless, starry night, to demand that he quit, when Anteros abruptly cut her off.

"I've found a mate for you. He's in your clan too. He's really nice— or at least he tries to be— and he only wants what's best for you— with your consent of course. Also... he's sitting right in front of you."

Luna had blinked, whipping her head around only to find that there were only three beings awake: her, Anteros, and the moon. And the moon was above her, not in front.

She started to laugh, a huge smile beaming on her face. Yes, this is what she had been looking for! Anteros was what she had been looking for. And she had her precious moon to thank for it.
@Hannar Id love to get slots for both of these (my nature reps) if you're up for it? XD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21040979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210410/21040979_350.png[/img] [/url] Name : Aeolus Pronouns : He/Him/His Relationships : He is Aurai's younger twin brother (other dragon i'm posting) Other Details : He left nature flight in order to prove himself to his family and make peace with other clans, he is a mage and uses his magic to create beautiful things in order to distract people from the fact he isn't as shiny or as pretty as his sister. He has always felt weaker than his sister since he chose to use magic instead of strength. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21040978] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210410/21040978_350.png[/img] [/url] Name : Aurai Pronouns : She/Her/Hers Relationships : She is Aeolus's older twin sister Other Details : She left nature flight after she found out her brother had gone and she decided to follow him in order to protect him from danger. The two dragons have a very close relationship and she is very protective over her brother which has gotten her into many fights over sometimes small and petty things. She tends to be impulsive and stubborn.
@Hannar Id love to get slots for both of these (my nature reps) if you're up for it? XD

21040979_350.png

Name : Aeolus
Pronouns : He/Him/His
Relationships : He is Aurai's younger twin brother (other dragon i'm posting)
Other Details : He left nature flight in order to prove himself to his family and make peace with other clans, he is a mage and uses his magic to create beautiful things in order to distract people from the fact he isn't as shiny or as pretty as his sister. He has always felt weaker than his sister since he chose to use magic instead of strength.

21040978_350.png

Name : Aurai
Pronouns : She/Her/Hers
Relationships : She is Aeolus's older twin sister
Other Details : She left nature flight after she found out her brother had gone and she decided to follow him in order to protect him from danger. The two dragons have a very close relationship and she is very protective over her brother which has gotten her into many fights over sometimes small and petty things. She tends to be impulsive and stubborn.
@Malachai I'd love to write something for them! I've put you down in a slot!
@Malachai I'd love to write something for them! I've put you down in a slot!
@Hannar awesome thank you, I have a scroll waiting for you ^_^
@Hannar awesome thank you, I have a scroll waiting for you ^_^
@Malachai Thanks so much! I'll try to get to your request as soon as possible!
@Malachai Thanks so much! I'll try to get to your request as soon as possible!
@Hannar

Awesome!!! I love them! I am going to put them up straight away!!!!! *dashes to lair*

If you want to do anymore of my dragons, I can let you pick! Authors choice! You have been poking around in my lair for a bit. I figure there might be a dragon or two that you might have an idea for. The closer to the front of the lair the more permanent the dragon.
@Hannar

Awesome!!! I love them! I am going to put them up straight away!!!!! *dashes to lair*

If you want to do anymore of my dragons, I can let you pick! Authors choice! You have been poking around in my lair for a bit. I figure there might be a dragon or two that you might have an idea for. The closer to the front of the lair the more permanent the dragon.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18