Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pay What You Want Bios! [FULL!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
bump~
bump~
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
My Bio Thread! Either Here or Here!
@Hannar I hope this is about right >-< Putting in two of my dragons in a slot ouo Aha I don't really have any ideas for them past what I've got written down so yknow there's a lot of creative space there [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13084471] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130845/13084471_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon's Name: Cyrus Preferred Pronouns: He/Him They/Them Relationships: N/A Currently Details: None really, it's pretty much an open book and the basics are already in the layout I gave on their profile [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17857976] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/178580/17857976_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon's Name: Demure Preferred Pronouns: He/Him Relationships: Eloquence Details: None really, just like Cyrus he's pretty much open to your own interpretation with the basics written in his bio ^^
@Hannar

I hope this is about right >-< Putting in two of my dragons in a slot ouo
Aha I don't really have any ideas for them past what I've got written down so yknow there's a lot of creative space there

13084471_350.png

Dragon's Name: Cyrus
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him They/Them
Relationships: N/A Currently
Details: None really, it's pretty much an open book and the basics are already in the layout I gave on their profile

17857976_350.png

Dragon's Name: Demure
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Relationships: Eloquence
Details: None really, just like Cyrus he's pretty much open to your own interpretation with the basics written in his bio ^^
@Skiesti Ah such pretty imperials! I'll try to write something great for them!
@Skiesti Ah such pretty imperials! I'll try to write something great for them!
@KMS66563 I have finished TangyGoat's bio! Feel free to do whatever you want with it! [quote=TangyGoat's bio] [i]"So, where are you from, traveler?" "Oh, all over, really."[/i] All throughout his life, TangyGoat had been ridiculed about his height and stature. He found it annoying and irritating-- this constant bullying and whatnot. It simply wasn't fair. He couldn't help the way that he was born. Nevertheless, TangyGoat never let their words dampen his spirit. Through the thick and thin, his love and will for adventure remained strong. He traveled all over the world, seeing new sights and meeting new dragons, doing his best to memorize new faces. He found that he had a difficult time staying in one place for too long. As a result, he was always on the move, looking out for new adventures with a big grin practically permanently plastered on his face. As he continued his travels, he began to seek a meaning. Why was he traveling all over the place? Why couldn't he just settle down? And then, one day it just hit him as he watched a pair of mates playing with their hatchlings. That's what he was missing. A mate. His search for a suitable partner became his purpose; his reason for traveling. TangyGoat gradually came to realize that this was what he had wanted all along-- someone to support him and accept him for who he was. Someone who wouldn't ridicule him for being ugly and weak. TangyGoat wanted a mate who would look at him and see not the scrawny, dull spiral that so many other dragons had seen, and instead see a strong, beautiful, and handsome spiral in his place. He wanted someone to love him for who he was. And he was not going to stop searching, traveling from one end of the globe to the other, until he found her and made her fall for him. It was a promise that TangyGoat made to himself, and he would fulfill it without fail. [i]"So why are have you come all the way out here, traveler?" "I'm searching for someone special. I don't know who she is or what she looks like, but she's out there somewhere, waiting for me."[/i][/quote]
@KMS66563 I have finished TangyGoat's bio! Feel free to do whatever you want with it!
TangyGoat's bio wrote:
"So, where are you from, traveler?"

"Oh, all over, really."

All throughout his life, TangyGoat had been ridiculed about his height and stature. He found it annoying and irritating-- this constant bullying and whatnot. It simply wasn't fair. He couldn't help the way that he was born.

Nevertheless, TangyGoat never let their words dampen his spirit. Through the thick and thin, his love and will for adventure remained strong. He traveled all over the world, seeing new sights and meeting new dragons, doing his best to memorize new faces. He found that he had a difficult time staying in one place for too long. As a result, he was always on the move, looking out for new adventures with a big grin practically permanently plastered on his face.

As he continued his travels, he began to seek a meaning. Why was he traveling all over the place? Why couldn't he just settle down?

And then, one day it just hit him as he watched a pair of mates playing with their hatchlings. That's what he was missing. A mate.

His search for a suitable partner became his purpose; his reason for traveling. TangyGoat gradually came to realize that this was what he had wanted all along-- someone to support him and accept him for who he was. Someone who wouldn't ridicule him for being ugly and weak.

TangyGoat wanted a mate who would look at him and see not the scrawny, dull spiral that so many other dragons had seen, and instead see a strong, beautiful, and handsome spiral in his place. He wanted someone to love him for who he was.

And he was not going to stop searching, traveling from one end of the globe to the other, until he found her and made her fall for him. It was a promise that TangyGoat made to himself, and he would fulfill it without fail.

"So why are have you come all the way out here, traveler?"

"I'm searching for someone special. I don't know who she is or what she looks like, but she's out there somewhere, waiting for me."
@Hannar OH MY GOSH!!! THEY ARE WONDERFUL!!!! I can't express to you how happy I am with them!!! I a so happy that my babies FINALLY have personalities! I could gush on forever! Thank you so much! As a matter of fact I am so happy I would love to claim another slot from you! These are my little gypsies: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7632310] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76324/7632310_350.png[/img] [/url] Tzadi and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10632039] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/106321/10632039_350.png[/img] [/url] County Clair They both showed up in my lair within a day of each other. Inseparable pranksters, these two are always together and in trouble. They seem to have traveled quite extensively before deciding to settle down in my clan, much to the chagrin of some of the other clan members.
@Hannar

OH MY GOSH!!! THEY ARE WONDERFUL!!!! I can't express to you how happy I am with them!!! I a so happy that my babies FINALLY have personalities! I could gush on forever! Thank you so much!

As a matter of fact I am so happy I would love to claim another slot from you! These are my little *******:

7632310_350.png
Tzadi

and

10632039_350.png

County Clair

They both showed up in my lair within a day of each other. Inseparable pranksters, these two are always together and in trouble. They seem to have traveled quite extensively before deciding to settle down in my clan, much to the chagrin of some of the other clan members.
@Trippfaerie I would love to write for more dragons from you! You've got such a wonderful lair with so much potential!
@Trippfaerie I would love to write for more dragons from you! You've got such a wonderful lair with so much potential!
@Skiesti I've finished your bios for Cyrus and Demure! Feel free to do whatever you wish with them! [quote=Cyrus' bio] It wasn't long after his birth that Cyrus began getting told that he was special. He had developed a habit of staring off into space, absentmindedly, supposedly looking at nothing at all. At first, his parents believed that it was simply a childish habit. His small acts of knowing just the right time the fireflies came out, or predicting the weather for the day typically went unnoticed. However, this quickly changed when the young Cyrus accurately warned his clan of an upcoming ambush. He could see into the future, and that was a fact. From then on, Cyrus was raised as an advocate of the deities. He was their voice, as well as the eyes of other mortal dragons into the world of the higher beings. He was always ready to convey the wills and testimonies of the deities down to the other mortal dragons. Cyrus worked long and hard to make sure that his visions and prophecies would benefit all of dragonkind. It definitely wasn't easy to get other dragons to listen to him; after all, while all dragons believed in the deities, there were plenty that did not hold the same amount of trust in Cyrus' abilities. "If what the deities want is so important," they would huff, "then why don't they leave their high and mighty thrones and come tell us themselves?" Of course, he tended to share a bit more bad news rather than good, but that was besides the point. Cyrus quickly learned that he had to be persuasive, teaching himself how to talk with poise and an air of confidence. He'd puff his chest up, remembering to stand up straight at all times. Then he'd let a gentle, comforting smile take over his features, before beginning to speak. He took care to embellish each and every point, expressively diving down deep into the details. He found that the more information that he conveyed to the masses, the easier they would believe him. Finally, he would always as open-ended as possible. "If you don't believe me, just see for yourself. It's your choice whether you want to heed my warnings or not." And naturally, in the end, they did. What choice did they have anyways?[/quote] And here is Demure's bio! [quote=Demure's bio] Demure used to get scolded for never speaking his mind. He didn't know what it was, but there was something that was somehow keeping him from opening up to others. He preferred to stay to himself and keep quiet. Part of it must have been because he was simply scared of giving up a part of himself to someone else. The other part of it must have been because he just did not possess the knowledge of how to be social. It wasn't as though he wanted to be a social butterfly, but he couldn't help but be envious of his clanmates that could easily befriend others. Nevertheless, for the longest time, Demure just couldn't bring himself to step out of his shell. That is, until her met [i]her[/i]. There was something different about Eloquence. It was probably the way the female Imperial carried herself with such openness and confidence. She was a dancer, and an amazing one at that. Demure found it impossible to take his eyes off of her so long as she was within his sight. She was absolutely beautiful. The only problem was that she was not only a dancer, but a traveling dancer. And Demure didn't want her to leave. Not ever. She had stolen something from him, that coy dancer, and Demure had no intention of getting it back. It was the first time he had ever gone out of his way to befriend someone, and he did his best to make her happy; to make her stay. Apparently, he wasn't the only one who wanted Eloquence to stay. Demure was well aware that he had competition for Eloquence's heart in the form of other clanmates. To his surprise, he wasn't discouraged. This only made him try harder, going out of his way to make her laugh. He spoke his mind and told her his feelings, and she aptly listened to him. He vowed that when she was around him, he would only see her smile. The best part was that it was all worth it when she approached him one day, as straightforward and confident as she always was, and told him that she wanted to be with him forever.[/quote]
@Skiesti I've finished your bios for Cyrus and Demure! Feel free to do whatever you wish with them!
Cyrus' bio wrote:
It wasn't long after his birth that Cyrus began getting told that he was special. He had developed a habit of staring off into space, absentmindedly, supposedly looking at nothing at all. At first, his parents believed that it was simply a childish habit. His small acts of knowing just the right time the fireflies came out, or predicting the weather for the day typically went unnoticed. However, this quickly changed when the young Cyrus accurately warned his clan of an upcoming ambush. He could see into the future, and that was a fact.

From then on, Cyrus was raised as an advocate of the deities. He was their voice, as well as the eyes of other mortal dragons into the world of the higher beings. He was always ready to convey the wills and testimonies of the deities down to the other mortal dragons. Cyrus worked long and hard to make sure that his visions and prophecies would benefit all of dragonkind.

It definitely wasn't easy to get other dragons to listen to him; after all, while all dragons believed in the deities, there were plenty that did not hold the same amount of trust in Cyrus' abilities.

"If what the deities want is so important," they would huff, "then why don't they leave their high and mighty thrones and come tell us themselves?"

Of course, he tended to share a bit more bad news rather than good, but that was besides the point.

Cyrus quickly learned that he had to be persuasive, teaching himself how to talk with poise and an air of confidence. He'd puff his chest up, remembering to stand up straight at all times. Then he'd let a gentle, comforting smile take over his features, before beginning to speak. He took care to embellish each and every point, expressively diving down deep into the details. He found that the more information that he conveyed to the masses, the easier they would believe him. Finally, he would always as open-ended as possible.

"If you don't believe me, just see for yourself. It's your choice whether you want to heed my warnings or not."

And naturally, in the end, they did. What choice did they have anyways?

And here is Demure's bio!
Demure's bio wrote:
Demure used to get scolded for never speaking his mind. He didn't know what it was, but there was something that was somehow keeping him from opening up to others. He preferred to stay to himself and keep quiet. Part of it must have been because he was simply scared of giving up a part of himself to someone else. The other part of it must have been because he just did not possess the knowledge of how to be social.

It wasn't as though he wanted to be a social butterfly, but he couldn't help but be envious of his clanmates that could easily befriend others. Nevertheless, for the longest time, Demure just couldn't bring himself to step out of his shell.

That is, until her met her.

There was something different about Eloquence. It was probably the way the female Imperial carried herself with such openness and confidence. She was a dancer, and an amazing one at that. Demure found it impossible to take his eyes off of her so long as she was within his sight. She was absolutely beautiful.

The only problem was that she was not only a dancer, but a traveling dancer. And Demure didn't want her to leave. Not ever. She had stolen something from him, that coy dancer, and Demure had no intention of getting it back.

It was the first time he had ever gone out of his way to befriend someone, and he did his best to make her happy; to make her stay. Apparently, he wasn't the only one who wanted Eloquence to stay. Demure was well aware that he had competition for Eloquence's heart in the form of other clanmates. To his surprise, he wasn't discouraged. This only made him try harder, going out of his way to make her laugh. He spoke his mind and told her his feelings, and she aptly listened to him.

He vowed that when she was around him, he would only see her smile.

The best part was that it was all worth it when she approached him one day, as straightforward and confident as she always was, and told him that she wanted to be with him forever.
@Hannar Whispers I'm back again orz They'll be around the same information that I gave for the other two, mostly just their title and basics so more creative licence [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18769021] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187691/18769021_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon's Name: Moirai Preferred Pronouns: She/Her They/Them Relationships: N/A Details: N/A [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19174110] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191742/19174110_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon's Name: Luna Preferred Pronouns: She/Her Relationships: Anteros [God of Love, he's on the first page of my lair ^^] Details: N/A
@Hannar

Whispers I'm back again orz They'll be around the same information that I gave for the other two, mostly just their title and basics so more creative licence

18769021_350.png

Dragon's Name: Moirai
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her They/Them
Relationships: N/A
Details: N/A

19174110_350.png

Dragon's Name: Luna
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Relationships: Anteros [God of Love, he's on the first page of my lair ^^]
Details: N/A
@Skiesti Great! I can't wait to write for your dragons again! And thanks for coming back!
@Skiesti Great! I can't wait to write for your dragons again! And thanks for coming back!
Another slot is now available!
Another slot is now available!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18