Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pay What You Want Bios! [FULL!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Hannar

Thank you! Should I send payment before or after you finish? c:
@Hannar

Thank you! Should I send payment before or after you finish? c:
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
@Hannar

could you let me know when you have slots open? also do you do more than one per user? I have two I wanted bios for c':
@Hannar

could you let me know when you have slots open? also do you do more than one per user? I have two I wanted bios for c':
XhX36wg.png
@Starfait You can pay whenever you want! If you want to see the bio first before paying, that's cool!

@Novawaltz I have 4 slots open for PWYW currently! Do you wish to claim one? And yes, I can do more than one per user!
@Starfait You can pay whenever you want! If you want to see the bio first before paying, that's cool!

@Novawaltz I have 4 slots open for PWYW currently! Do you wish to claim one? And yes, I can do more than one per user!
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
My Bio Thread! Either Here or Here!
@Hannar yes please! Thank you :D here is the two c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19582595] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195826/19582595_350.png[/img] [/url] -Wright preferred pronouns: He/Him Relationship: His and Valen’s. (Valen is a fellow guard in my clan.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16993615] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169937/16993615_350.png[/img] [/url] Other: Write is stubborn, proud and can be narcissistic. He mostly can be found outside of the lair guarding the entrance but, when there are new hatchlings he is usually outside keeping watch over them as they play. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19919810] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199199/19919810_350.png[/img] [/url] -Shari preferred pronouns: She/her Relationship: her relationship with Wright, he is her mate c: Other: Shari doesn’t do much in the clan but she does sometime help out Valen and Wright, even though it is just an excuse to be near Wright. she fears the clan will reject her due to how lazy she can be.
@Hannar

yes please! Thank you :D

here is the two c:

19582595_350.png

-Wright
preferred pronouns: He/Him
Relationship: His and Valen’s. (Valen is a fellow guard in my clan.)

16993615_350.png

Other: Write is stubborn, proud and can be narcissistic. He mostly can be found outside of the lair guarding the entrance but, when there are new hatchlings he is usually outside keeping watch over them as they play.

19919810_350.png

-Shari
preferred pronouns: She/her
Relationship: her relationship with Wright, he is her mate c:
Other: Shari doesn’t do much in the clan but she does sometime help out Valen and Wright, even though it is just an excuse to be near Wright. she fears the clan will reject her due to how lazy she can be.
XhX36wg.png
@Novawaltz Great! I'll get them done for you!
@Novawaltz Great! I'll get them done for you!
I would love to be put down in one of your slots for my breeding pair! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3477425] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34775/3477425_350.png[/img] [/url]Sunset [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5381227] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/53813/5381227_350.png[/img] [/url]Sunrise They are both Gen1 so they don't know where they came from. He was a Fae and she was a Guardian. He is more playful and she is more straightlaced. I really don't have any idea of what kind of story they should have... The clan they are a part of is run by a faerie and her fae, turned skydancer. They collect dragons with unknown or hidden pasts (all gen1's) with a couple of other characters along the way! Thank you! @Hannar
I would love to be put down in one of your slots for my breeding pair!

3477425_350.png
Sunset

5381227_350.png
Sunrise

They are both Gen1 so they don't know where they came from. He was a Fae and she was a Guardian. He is more playful and she is more straightlaced. I really don't have any idea of what kind of story they should have...

The clan they are a part of is run by a faerie and her fae, turned skydancer. They collect dragons with unknown or hidden pasts (all gen1's) with a couple of other characters along the way!

Thank you!

@Hannar
@Trippfaerie Of course! I'll write entries for them both!
@Trippfaerie Of course! I'll write entries for them both!
@Poscat I decided to write something for Tiger! Here it is! Feel free to do whatever you wish with it! [quote=Tiger's bio]Tiger had been born into a Fire Flight nest, but upon birth, she was kidnapped from her nest before she hatched by bandits, but when she awoke, her kidnappers were nowhere in sight, and she lay in the middle of the Shrieking Wilds, smack dab in the center of Nature Territory. Despite the numerous amount of dragons who resided in the area, it just so happened to be a rare and proud family of tigers who picked up the female coatl, raising her as their own. She was absorbed into the family immediately, and before she knew it, she was playing with the other tiger kittens as if she was one of their own. For some reason, over the entire period of time she spent growing up, Tiger never spent a single moment questioning why she looked [i]slightly[/i] different from the rest of her family. The tiger stripes that covered her body from head to toe only helped with the assimilation. She spoke their language and learned to move like a tiger. No one commented on her wings, and Tiger just assumed that she was born a bit different. She didn't mind being a bit different. The wings gave her an advantage when it came to playing and hunting. She liked it. Tiger had been in absolute denial the first time she encountered a dragon. "That's not me!" She insisted to her tiger family, "That's not me! I'm not one of them! I am a tiger! Not a dragon!" But before she knew it, her tiger mother was gently pushing Tiger forwards towards the leader of the dragon clan. Taking a deep breath, Tiger began speaking in a language that she had never heard not spoken before. Yet somehow, it felt natural, the words flowing from her tongue and spilling out freely. Words that sounded foreign and awkward to her tiger family sounded like... [i]home[/i] to her. Like a light was beckoning her "My name is Tiger," she said shyly, "I have lived here my whole life, with my tiger family." "With tigers?" One dragon piped up, arching an eyebrow, "But you are a dragon?" "No, I'm a tiger!" She kept insisting even though she knew it was inevitable. "I'm a tiger! Hear me?" The dragons exchanged knowing looks at the misguided coatl. "We understand, Tiger. While you resemble a dragon, you have the heart of a tiger." "...Yes." "Well, wouldn't you like to have the best of both worlds?" "...Yes!" And just like that, Tiger said a tearful farewell to her tiger family, the only family that she had ever known. Meanwhile, she began to take a few more steps towards a new family. One that referred to themselves as dragons. To this day, Tiger remains in that dragon clan, happily learning more and more about dragon culture. However, she makes sure to remind them every so often— "I'm a tiger! Not a dragon!"[/quote]
@Poscat I decided to write something for Tiger! Here it is! Feel free to do whatever you wish with it!
Tiger's bio wrote:
Tiger had been born into a Fire Flight nest, but upon birth, she was kidnapped from her nest before she hatched by bandits, but when she awoke, her kidnappers were nowhere in sight, and she lay in the middle of the Shrieking Wilds, smack dab in the center of Nature Territory.

Despite the numerous amount of dragons who resided in the area, it just so happened to be a rare and proud family of tigers who picked up the female coatl, raising her as their own. She was absorbed into the family immediately, and before she knew it, she was playing with the other tiger kittens as if she was one of their own.

For some reason, over the entire period of time she spent growing up, Tiger never spent a single moment questioning why she looked slightly different from the rest of her family. The tiger stripes that covered her body from head to toe only helped with the assimilation. She spoke their language and learned to move like a tiger.

No one commented on her wings, and Tiger just assumed that she was born a bit different. She didn't mind being a bit different. The wings gave her an advantage when it came to playing and hunting. She liked it.

Tiger had been in absolute denial the first time she encountered a dragon.

"That's not me!" She insisted to her tiger family, "That's not me! I'm not one of them! I am a tiger! Not a dragon!"

But before she knew it, her tiger mother was gently pushing Tiger forwards towards the leader of the dragon clan.

Taking a deep breath, Tiger began speaking in a language that she had never heard not spoken before. Yet somehow, it felt natural, the words flowing from her tongue and spilling out freely. Words that sounded foreign and awkward to her tiger family sounded like... home to her. Like a light was beckoning her

"My name is Tiger," she said shyly, "I have lived here my whole life, with my tiger family."

"With tigers?" One dragon piped up, arching an eyebrow, "But you are a dragon?"

"No, I'm a tiger!" She kept insisting even though she knew it was inevitable. "I'm a tiger! Hear me?"

The dragons exchanged knowing looks at the misguided coatl. "We understand, Tiger. While you resemble a dragon, you have the heart of a tiger."

"...Yes."

"Well, wouldn't you like to have the best of both worlds?"

"...Yes!"

And just like that, Tiger said a tearful farewell to her tiger family, the only family that she had ever known. Meanwhile, she began to take a few more steps towards a new family. One that referred to themselves as dragons.

To this day, Tiger remains in that dragon clan, happily learning more and more about dragon culture. However, she makes sure to remind them every so often—

"I'm a tiger! Not a dragon!"
@Starfait I finished Fairytale's bio! Anyways, feel free to do whatever you wish with it! [quote=Fairytale's bio]Fairytale honestly couldn't help but laugh at the irony of his name. Because boy, he thought of himself as anything [i]but[/i] a fairytale. He wasn't one to deny the improbable (he couldn't help but be a realist), and as such, he simply couldn't just deny his love of cynicism. Snarky remarks were Fairytale's best friend, and everyone in his clan knew it. In fact, almost all of the Tangled Woods knew it. It wouldn't even be a stretch to say that a good portion of the rest of the world knew as well. It was hard not to, considering how Fairytale was one of the most successful writers in all of Sornieth, known for his satirical works and sarcastic, yet timely and appropriate, comebacks. One would have to be literally living under a rock to have not at least heard of his name. Thankfully, Fairytale took care to remain level-headed and on solid ground as he gained more and more popularity, making sure that he thoroughly thought through all of his words in an attempt not to offend anyone too deeply. [i]"Hey, Fairytale! It looks like like your latest work has become popular in Light Flight." "Oh, I'm [b]sure[/b] it has."[/i] His inspiration for his masterpieces of writing? Well, the very fact that he was a walking, talking contradiction. With his colors, Fairytale looked liked he belonged in an Arcane or Light lair. Definitely not Shadow. His name didn't help. Not a chance. As soon as he was at the age where he could appropriately produce self-depreciating jokes, yet make them with enough flair that they didn't come across as self-depreciating, he used them at every opportunity presented. And what type of literature did he write? Fairytales, of course! Fairytales that violated the very rules of fairytales themselves (much like himself, actually). Fairytales about young princess dragons who were trapped in castles, or towers, or dungeons, or barn houses, or their basements, or their bedrooms... Yeah, he was running out of stereotypes to make fun of. [i]"... And they all lived happily ever after. The end." "... Fairytale, that wasn't exactly a happy ending." "Oh, it wasn't?" "No... The princess gets stuck in her own her castle with no stairs, no key, food, water, or a bathroom, while her evil stepmother reigns supreme for the rest of eternity. In what sense is that 'happily every after'?" "It's being realistic."[/i][/quote]
@Starfait I finished Fairytale's bio! Anyways, feel free to do whatever you wish with it!
Fairytale's bio wrote:
Fairytale honestly couldn't help but laugh at the irony of his name. Because boy, he thought of himself as anything but a fairytale. He wasn't one to deny the improbable (he couldn't help but be a realist), and as such, he simply couldn't just deny his love of cynicism.

Snarky remarks were Fairytale's best friend, and everyone in his clan knew it. In fact, almost all of the Tangled Woods knew it. It wouldn't even be a stretch to say that a good portion of the rest of the world knew as well. It was hard not to, considering how Fairytale was one of the most successful writers in all of Sornieth, known for his satirical works and sarcastic, yet timely and appropriate, comebacks. One would have to be literally living under a rock to have not at least heard of his name.

Thankfully, Fairytale took care to remain level-headed and on solid ground as he gained more and more popularity, making sure that he thoroughly thought through all of his words in an attempt not to offend anyone too deeply.

"Hey, Fairytale! It looks like like your latest work has become popular in Light Flight."

"Oh, I'm sure it has."

His inspiration for his masterpieces of writing? Well, the very fact that he was a walking, talking contradiction. With his colors, Fairytale looked liked he belonged in an Arcane or Light lair. Definitely not Shadow. His name didn't help. Not a chance. As soon as he was at the age where he could appropriately produce self-depreciating jokes, yet make them with enough flair that they didn't come across as self-depreciating, he used them at every opportunity presented.

And what type of literature did he write? Fairytales, of course! Fairytales that violated the very rules of fairytales themselves (much like himself, actually). Fairytales about young princess dragons who were trapped in castles, or towers, or dungeons, or barn houses, or their basements, or their bedrooms... Yeah, he was running out of stereotypes to make fun of.

"... And they all lived happily ever after. The end."

"... Fairytale, that wasn't exactly a happy ending."

"Oh, it wasn't?"

"No... The princess gets stuck in her own her castle with no stairs, no key, food, water, or a bathroom, while her evil stepmother reigns supreme for the rest of eternity. In what sense is that 'happily every after'?"

"It's being realistic."
@Hannar

Oh my gosh, I love it so much!! Thank you again, this is going straight in his bio. <3
@Hannar

Oh my gosh, I love it so much!! Thank you again, this is going straight in his bio. <3
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18