Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pay What You Want Bios! [FULL!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Hannar Alrighty c: I'll pm you when its done ^^
@Hannar Alrighty c: I'll pm you when its done ^^
@jellophish Sounds good! Thanks again~
@jellophish Sounds good! Thanks again~
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
My Bio Thread! Either Here or Here!
@PennateMarauder I have finished Florenzia's bio! Please feel free to do whatever you wish with it! [quote=Florenzia's Bio]Florenzia had always thought of herself as special. In fact, she almost considered it a crime to think otherwise. There was no other dragon in the clan who took as much care in their appearance as Florenzia, which was a fact she took complete pride in. She simply couldn't think of a more time-worthy activity than self-care sessions. "Pristine and perfect," was her motto, and her clanmates would often stare in utter intrigue as they watched Florenzia wash the same patch of scales over and over again until they shone brighter than the sun. "I think you missed a spot, Your Majesty," her friends would say teasingly. A second later, they would clamp their mouths shut, remembering that any topics related to parentage and heritage only managed to trouble Florenzia. As far as the somewhat-vain Nocturne could tell, she had no parents. For all she knew, she could have been born into a castle just as easily as she could have been born into the dirty slums. She had decided a long time ago not to dwell too much on it. The thoughts only seemed to manage to dampen her mood. Regardless, it was still a fragile topic, and had any other dragons made such remarks, Florenzia would have had a snappy comment prepared at the tip of her tongue. However, these were her clanmates. She could make some exceptions. "Well, I'm very happy to grace you all with my presence!" she would proclaim instead, holding her head high and tilting her chin up. "You wouldn't be able to do [i]anything[/i] without me, peasants!" She said it like it was a fact. Later, Florenzia would find herself staring in confusion at the others, the puzzlement and bewilderment on her face very real and very legitimate. "What do you mean 'it wasn't right to call them peasants'? I was merely stating a fact! It was not in my intentions to be rude! I promise!" And her clanmates would sigh and forgive her, chuckling and shaking their heads in amusement. After all, this was Florenzia, their dear friend. They could make some exceptions.[/quote]
@PennateMarauder I have finished Florenzia's bio! Please feel free to do whatever you wish with it!
Florenzia's Bio wrote:
Florenzia had always thought of herself as special. In fact, she almost considered it a crime to think otherwise. There was no other dragon in the clan who took as much care in their appearance as Florenzia, which was a fact she took complete pride in. She simply couldn't think of a more time-worthy activity than self-care sessions.

"Pristine and perfect," was her motto, and her clanmates would often stare in utter intrigue as they watched Florenzia wash the same patch of scales over and over again until they shone brighter than the sun.

"I think you missed a spot, Your Majesty," her friends would say teasingly. A second later, they would clamp their mouths shut, remembering that any topics related to parentage and heritage only managed to trouble Florenzia. As far as the somewhat-vain Nocturne could tell, she had no parents. For all she knew, she could have been born into a castle just as easily as she could have been born into the dirty slums. She had decided a long time ago not to dwell too much on it. The thoughts only seemed to manage to dampen her mood.

Regardless, it was still a fragile topic, and had any other dragons made such remarks, Florenzia would have had a snappy comment prepared at the tip of her tongue. However, these were her clanmates. She could make some exceptions.

"Well, I'm very happy to grace you all with my presence!" she would proclaim instead, holding her head high and tilting her chin up. "You wouldn't be able to do anything without me, peasants!" She said it like it was a fact.

Later, Florenzia would find herself staring in confusion at the others, the puzzlement and bewilderment on her face very real and very legitimate.

"What do you mean 'it wasn't right to call them peasants'? I was merely stating a fact! It was not in my intentions to be rude! I promise!"

And her clanmates would sigh and forgive her, chuckling and shaking their heads in amusement. After all, this was Florenzia, their dear friend. They could make some exceptions.
@myrubypixie I wrote a bio thing for your Armageddon! Feel free to do whatever you like with it! [quote=Armageddon's bio]Armageddon had always hated being around other dragons. Ever since he was younger and he had simply walked away from his lair, he had always been alone. His parents hadn't wanted him. It wasn't long after he had hatched that they found that a tormented spirit had begun to inhabit his body, sometimes taking control of him and leaving him limp. Weak, like a puppet. Like his body wasn't really his. So Armageddon left, deciding that it was better for both him, and his parents. One less problem for them to worry about. Eventually, he learned to control the phantom. In a way, he was almost thankful to the spirit cursing his soul. Thanks to it, he was able to channel twice his strength into every swing of his mighty blade. He lived alone, traveled alone, and thrived alone. Every now and then, however, Armageddon would feel a sharp pain run through his body, as though he had been struck by invisible lightning. Through him, a blistering current of electricity would run its course. The sensation was so painful that he would be sent crumbling to the ground, gasping for breath as if he had been drowning under the cold seas of the Sornieth's Frigid Floes. Never had he experienced such a painful feeling. "An after effect of the curse," he figured, disgruntled, once he had regained his sanity after the third time. The evil spirit that had cursed his soul simply chuckled. It was during the worst of these attacks that Armageddon collapsed in the midst of the Highland Scrub. That day, a certain Clan of Misfits picked him up and brought him into their care. For days, he rested in their best nest, reluctantly allowing them to tend to the numerous wounds he had acquired after wandering alone for so long. Armageddon didn't know why he accepted Stormcatcher, the clan leader's offer to join them permanently. It probably had something to do with how tired he was at the time Stormcatcher had extended the offer. There was no way he would have actually accepted if he had been well-rested and fully conscious. Yes... that was it... To this day, Armageddon remains somewhat a loner in the Clan of Misfits, but somehow, he's managed to find his own way to fit in, and his clanmates often wonder what would've happened if they didn't pick him up that day on the Highland Scrub.[/quote]
@myrubypixie I wrote a bio thing for your Armageddon! Feel free to do whatever you like with it!
Armageddon's bio wrote:
Armageddon had always hated being around other dragons. Ever since he was younger and he had simply walked away from his lair, he had always been alone. His parents hadn't wanted him. It wasn't long after he had hatched that they found that a tormented spirit had begun to inhabit his body, sometimes taking control of him and leaving him limp. Weak, like a puppet. Like his body wasn't really his.

So Armageddon left, deciding that it was better for both him, and his parents. One less problem for them to worry about.

Eventually, he learned to control the phantom. In a way, he was almost thankful to the spirit cursing his soul. Thanks to it, he was able to channel twice his strength into every swing of his mighty blade.

He lived alone, traveled alone, and thrived alone.

Every now and then, however, Armageddon would feel a sharp pain run through his body, as though he had been struck by invisible lightning. Through him, a blistering current of electricity would run its course. The sensation was so painful that he would be sent crumbling to the ground, gasping for breath as if he had been drowning under the cold seas of the Sornieth's Frigid Floes. Never had he experienced such a painful feeling.

"An after effect of the curse," he figured, disgruntled, once he had regained his sanity after the third time. The evil spirit that had cursed his soul simply chuckled.

It was during the worst of these attacks that Armageddon collapsed in the midst of the Highland Scrub. That day, a certain Clan of Misfits picked him up and brought him into their care. For days, he rested in their best nest, reluctantly allowing them to tend to the numerous wounds he had acquired after wandering alone for so long.

Armageddon didn't know why he accepted Stormcatcher, the clan leader's offer to join them permanently. It probably had something to do with how tired he was at the time Stormcatcher had extended the offer. There was no way he would have actually accepted if he had been well-rested and fully conscious. Yes... that was it...

To this day, Armageddon remains somewhat a loner in the Clan of Misfits, but somehow, he's managed to find his own way to fit in, and his clanmates often wonder what would've happened if they didn't pick him up that day on the Highland Scrub.
@Hannar i love what you have writen for my boy thank you soo much it fints him so wall
@Hannar i love what you have writen for my boy thank you soo much it fints him so wall
I always have hatchlings or dragons for sale any dragon with out a familer on them is for sale if you like one or more make me a offer :)
@myrubypixie no problem! He was so much fun to write for! Thank you for letting me write his bio!
@myrubypixie no problem! He was so much fun to write for! Thank you for letting me write his bio!
@Ocarina I've written Sylvan her bio! Please feel free to do whatever you want with it! [quote=Sylvan's bio]From the very beginning, Sylvan knew she had something to protect. At the start of her training, that "something" was her clan. That "something" eventually became more like "her clan while paying close attention to Duskclaw's safety". After all, it was the male mirror dragon who had constantly defended her even when she unintentionally messed things up. Even when she felt like crying because there was no way that she could've made a bigger mess. Even during those times when things were going so wrong that she wanted to run away to that secret floating island of hers that she called "home". Throughout it all, it was Duskclaw who remained faithfully by her side, comforting her with gentle words and kind smiles. It made her want to protect him especially. It wasn't as easy as she thought. Though Sylvan had been in denial at first, she soon came to terms with that the fact that she was gullible. It was almost frustrating how easily tricked she could be. She found that her naïveté often got the best of her, and there were many moments when she wouldn't understand what went wrong, saying that she only wanted the best for every dragon. She didn't [i]mean[/i] to bring harm to herself. Sometimes, Sylvan would simply look up at the sky and daydream, concocting fantasy after fantasy in her head, and this dreamy, surreal look would take over her face and mist over her eyes. It was during these times when she became practically deaf to any other dragon trying to talk to her. One day, Sylvan had talked to Duskclaw over these habits and traits of hers with a pout on her face. She had wanted to change herself. She couldn't be a real warrior with a personality like this, she reasoned bashfully. Duskclaw had laughed at her and patted her head. "There's no need for you to change, Sylvan. What would I do without, well, [i]you?[/i] You're a dreamer, Sylvan. And I love that." Now [i]that,[/i] made her to smile. It made her want to travel the world with him, although at the same time, she couldn't imagine abandoning her clan. "Sylvan? Sylvan are you even listening to me?" "Of course I am!" Sylvan immediately replied, snapping out of her thoughts and taking her attention off of the nearby dancing cloud of fireflies. She turned back to Sagittarius, her rather strict training mentor, obediently, knowing that it was wrong to cross the older Skydancer. In the back of her mind, she reminded herself to return to this spot later, so that she could bring back some fireflies to her growing hoard of the glowing insects. "Oh, really? And what did I say?" "'Be ready to lay down your life for your clan,'" Sylvan recited her trainer's favorite phrase, having heard her say it [i]only[/i] over a million times, just before the end of every training session, "'and most importantly, protect the ones you love.'" "Good. I can tell I can't hold your attention for any longer today." Her trainer's voice was teasing. "You may go now." And with a soft, happy squeak that seemed slightly out of place for an Imperial, Sylvan dashed away, singing to herself and thinking of how to ask Duskclaw to catch fireflies with her.[/quote]
@Ocarina I've written Sylvan her bio! Please feel free to do whatever you want with it!
Sylvan's bio wrote:
From the very beginning, Sylvan knew she had something to protect. At the start of her training, that "something" was her clan. That "something" eventually became more like "her clan while paying close attention to Duskclaw's safety". After all, it was the male mirror dragon who had constantly defended her even when she unintentionally messed things up. Even when she felt like crying because there was no way that she could've made a bigger mess. Even during those times when things were going so wrong that she wanted to run away to that secret floating island of hers that she called "home". Throughout it all, it was Duskclaw who remained faithfully by her side, comforting her with gentle words and kind smiles. It made her want to protect him especially.

It wasn't as easy as she thought. Though Sylvan had been in denial at first, she soon came to terms with that the fact that she was gullible. It was almost frustrating how easily tricked she could be. She found that her naïveté often got the best of her, and there were many moments when she wouldn't understand what went wrong, saying that she only wanted the best for every dragon. She didn't mean to bring harm to herself. Sometimes, Sylvan would simply look up at the sky and daydream, concocting fantasy after fantasy in her head, and this dreamy, surreal look would take over her face and mist over her eyes. It was during these times when she became practically deaf to any other dragon trying to talk to her.

One day, Sylvan had talked to Duskclaw over these habits and traits of hers with a pout on her face. She had wanted to change herself. She couldn't be a real warrior with a personality like this, she reasoned bashfully. Duskclaw had laughed at her and patted her head.

"There's no need for you to change, Sylvan. What would I do without, well, you? You're a dreamer, Sylvan. And I love that."

Now that, made her to smile. It made her want to travel the world with him, although at the same time, she couldn't imagine abandoning her clan.

"Sylvan? Sylvan are you even listening to me?"

"Of course I am!" Sylvan immediately replied, snapping out of her thoughts and taking her attention off of the nearby dancing cloud of fireflies. She turned back to Sagittarius, her rather strict training mentor, obediently, knowing that it was wrong to cross the older Skydancer. In the back of her mind, she reminded herself to return to this spot later, so that she could bring back some fireflies to her growing hoard of the glowing insects.

"Oh, really? And what did I say?"

"'Be ready to lay down your life for your clan,'" Sylvan recited her trainer's favorite phrase, having heard her say it only over a million times, just before the end of every training session, "'and most importantly, protect the ones you love.'"

"Good. I can tell I can't hold your attention for any longer today." Her trainer's voice was teasing. "You may go now."

And with a soft, happy squeak that seemed slightly out of place for an Imperial, Sylvan dashed away, singing to herself and thinking of how to ask Duskclaw to catch fireflies with her.
Aaaaand I'm open! Request away!
Aaaaand I'm open! Request away!
@Hannar Ooh, I'd love if you could write something for this boy here, please! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18710837] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187109/18710837_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Fairytale Preferred Pronounds: He/Him Any Relationships: N/A Extra Details: I want his personality to be snarky and cynical, but also level-headed. His role is either a musician or a writer, feel free to pick either!
@Hannar

Ooh, I'd love if you could write something for this boy here, please!

18710837_350.png

Name: Fairytale
Preferred Pronounds: He/Him
Any Relationships: N/A
Extra Details: I want his personality to be snarky and cynical, but also level-headed. His role is either a musician or a writer, feel free to pick either!
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
@Starfait sure thing! I'll try my best!
@Starfait sure thing! I'll try my best!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18