Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@Pavus

Added the peacock phoenix to the list! Hope it looks allright!
@Pavus

Added the peacock phoenix to the list! Hope it looks allright!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Kurayami It looks awesome! Thank you very very much! :D
@Kurayami It looks awesome! Thank you very very much! :D
tumblr_inline_nkq96us0cS1rbfe8q.gif
@Kurayami
Aaaah, I love these! Would it be weird to PM you about a subtle recolor on the phoenix when you have time? If you don't do that/don't want to, I understand--no assumptions made! But if you have an interest and general rate, etc., figure PMs might be easier.

Either way, these are wonderful! Thank you for the use of them!
@Kurayami
Aaaah, I love these! Would it be weird to PM you about a subtle recolor on the phoenix when you have time? If you don't do that/don't want to, I understand--no assumptions made! But if you have an interest and general rate, etc., figure PMs might be easier.

Either way, these are wonderful! Thank you for the use of them!
p31Fcqo.png
@Kurayami Gonna use some of your phoenixes in my dragon bios! ^_^ I credited you in the dragon's bio. They're so pretty!
@Kurayami Gonna use some of your phoenixes in my dragon bios! ^_^ I credited you in the dragon's bio. They're so pretty!
FooterAds.gif
@CorvusIgnis
No problem, feel free to send me a PM! ^^
I have holidays now, so a lot of free time to draw, any request shouldn't take long.

@AyalaAtreides
Thank you! Glad you like them!
@CorvusIgnis
No problem, feel free to send me a PM! ^^
I have holidays now, so a lot of free time to draw, any request shouldn't take long.

@AyalaAtreides
Thank you! Glad you like them!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@Kurayami

Aww, they all look awesome!
Thank you very very much for letting everyone use them! :3

One is currently flying around Iskierka's bio linked back to you^^
@Kurayami

Aww, they all look awesome!
Thank you very very much for letting everyone use them! :3

One is currently flying around Iskierka's bio linked back to you^^
@Juri01

Thank you too! ^^
And what a pretty dragon! I love her name too!
@Juri01

Thank you too! ^^
And what a pretty dragon! I love her name too!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@Kurayami

Ah! Thank you ^///^
I'm still working on her and as I'm going to include her familiar in her story, your adoptable is just great to represent it!

As for the name:
According to "Polish Surnames: Origins and Meanings" by William F. Hoffman, (yes, I looked it up on the internet xD I do not speak the language^^) the name has its origin in the Polish word for spark --> so he translates the meaning of the name as "sparklet" or in other words it means "little spark."
@Kurayami

Ah! Thank you ^///^
I'm still working on her and as I'm going to include her familiar in her story, your adoptable is just great to represent it!

As for the name:
According to "Polish Surnames: Origins and Meanings" by William F. Hoffman, (yes, I looked it up on the internet xD I do not speak the language^^) the name has its origin in the Polish word for spark --> so he translates the meaning of the name as "sparklet" or in other words it means "little spark."
@Juri01

Ooh, that's a nice idea! Good luck with writing, then!

And Polish is my native language, so I just find it cute to randomly stumble across a Polish name ^^
@Juri01

Ooh, that's a nice idea! Good luck with writing, then!

And Polish is my native language, so I just find it cute to randomly stumble across a Polish name ^^
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@Kurayami

Thank you very much! I'll try my best^^

My! What a coincidence! Awesome! ;3
I just loved the sound of this name, found out about the song 'Bajka iskierki' and just had to name one of my dragons after it^^ It's a habit of mine to try giving a name that has something standing behind it :3

- I THINK, Ctirad (Czcirad) and Sarka (Šárka) (two dragons of my lair) should also have polish names - they are named after the tale 'The Maidens' War'
@Kurayami

Thank you very much! I'll try my best^^

My! What a coincidence! Awesome! ;3
I just loved the sound of this name, found out about the song 'Bajka iskierki' and just had to name one of my dragons after it^^ It's a habit of mine to try giving a name that has something standing behind it :3

- I THINK, Ctirad (Czcirad) and Sarka (Šárka) (two dragons of my lair) should also have polish names - they are named after the tale 'The Maidens' War'
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26