Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Coli Venue Sigs | Requests OK!
1 2 3 4
@Daenaryen Those are wonderful! Please let me know if you ever do the night versions!
@Daenaryen Those are wonderful! Please let me know if you ever do the night versions!
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
@Trippfaerie @Pyr

Night versions are up! Sorry it took so long _(:3 > L)_ "some time this weekend" I laugh hollowly as school proceeds to consume me alive.

I might make some others that focus on the battle area itself if it's pretty/interesting enough (like the Crystal Pools) in case you still want to be pinged for it ;v;
@Trippfaerie @Pyr

Night versions are up! Sorry it took so long _(:3 > L)_ "some time this weekend" I laugh hollowly as school proceeds to consume me alive.

I might make some others that focus on the battle area itself if it's pretty/interesting enough (like the Crystal Pools) in case you still want to be pinged for it ;v;
Tnhnf9i.png .. any pronoun | FR time +15/16
secretly always online
a1rYPJ5.png
#KulayRosasAngBukas
@Daenaryen The night versions are so lovely! * goes to switch forum signature * Yes please do let me know if you make anymore of these!

Edit: Ugh I am on mobile and can't copy the code properly, so in the morning I will switch my signature, haha!
@Daenaryen The night versions are so lovely! * goes to switch forum signature * Yes please do let me know if you make anymore of these!

Edit: Ugh I am on mobile and can't copy the code properly, so in the morning I will switch my signature, haha!
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
@Daenaryen

These are great! I think they'd look lovely in profiles as well. Do you know how wide they can be before a scroll bar is added?
@Daenaryen

These are great! I think they'd look lovely in profiles as well. Do you know how wide they can be before a scroll bar is added?
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Maltshakes!

400, if I remember correctly?? I can make 400x100px versions upon request ;v;
@Maltshakes!

400, if I remember correctly?? I can make 400x100px versions upon request ;v;
secretly always online
a1rYPJ5.png
#KulayRosasAngBukas
@Daenaryen

Ohh, thank yooou! I was going to try and crop it myself, but now I see you have a lovely border on the images that I'm not sure how to replicate. Would you be able to create a profile-sized version of the daylight boreal woods?
@Daenaryen

Ohh, thank yooou! I was going to try and crop it myself, but now I see you have a lovely border on the images that I'm not sure how to replicate. Would you be able to create a profile-sized version of the daylight boreal woods?
@Maltshakes Let me know if it shows up correctly on your profile or if you want it in other dimensions! 400 was just a guesstimate [center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/3f38f99e59c54cda9ddf1d7ed6e41aa4/tumblr_inline_nykj14ixGX1qea7nc_500.png[/img][/center] [code][center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/3f38f99e59c54cda9ddf1d7ed6e41aa4/tumblr_inline_nykj14ixGX1qea7nc_500.png[/img][/center][/code]
@Maltshakes

Let me know if it shows up correctly on your profile or if you want it in other dimensions! 400 was just a guesstimate

tumblr_inline_nykj14ixGX1qea7nc_500.png
Code:
[center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/3f38f99e59c54cda9ddf1d7ed6e41aa4/tumblr_inline_nykj14ixGX1qea7nc_500.png[/img][/center]
secretly always online
a1rYPJ5.png
#KulayRosasAngBukas
@Daenaryen

Well that was a great guess, because it looks like it fits perfectly! Thank you so much. :)
@Daenaryen

Well that was a great guess, because it looks like it fits perfectly! Thank you so much. :)
@Daenaryen

Awesome!! I love these! *runs off to put them in dragon bios*

I would just assume that I want to be pinged for any and everything you do here! You are the best!
@Daenaryen

Awesome!! I love these! *runs off to put them in dragon bios*

I would just assume that I want to be pinged for any and everything you do here! You are the best!
@Dessy
Self-ping to keep thread.

Thanks for making these! Great job on them. ^^
@Dessy
Self-ping to keep thread.

Thanks for making these! Great job on them. ^^
Kunikuzushi
1 2 3 4