Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Stained Glass Window Flight Banners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@SuzumeSan

These are really pretty, thanks for letting us use them!
@SuzumeSan

These are really pretty, thanks for letting us use them!
nZJa3n3.png2rcpfd2.png
Thank you! They are so cool!
Thank you! They are so cool!
I like bacon.
@narqwibqwib because that earth banner is so fine its so fine it blow your mind

These are great by the way!
@narqwibqwib because that earth banner is so fine its so fine it blow your mind

These are great by the way!
coppercoilcreeper_zpsuw9bo4ed.gifnight_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.pnglight_shield_by_starkindlerstudio-dajun8p.pngnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.pngMantarune_zpsidz7d320.gif
These are beautiful, I think that I might use a few of them, thank you for posting them.
These are beautiful, I think that I might use a few of them, thank you for posting them.
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
Oh wow these are gorgeous!
Oh wow these are gorgeous!
tumblr_nj9r0tk50c1r2tugco1_75sq.pngtumblr_njg2dgSjGT1tg8o9no2_250.pngnature_banner.png
@SuzumeSan I have used one of the banners here, on my dragons bio. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15955684] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159557/15955684_350.png[/img] [/url] If you approve of the usage, over time I would love to use all the elements on all my bios? It's entirely up to you of course so please let me know ^,^
@SuzumeSan
I have used one of the banners here, on my dragons bio.

15955684_350.png

If you approve of the usage, over time I would love to use all the elements on all my bios? It's entirely up to you of course so please let me know ^,^
tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.pngtumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Jigawatta
Oh goodness you don't need my approval! I think it's great that people like them enough to use them at all. Please feel free to use any and all of them! What you have though is absolutely gorgeous. I'm thinking about doing a signature version with all of them lined up smaller. I'll post it here if I get it done.
@Jigawatta
Oh goodness you don't need my approval! I think it's great that people like them enough to use them at all. Please feel free to use any and all of them! What you have though is absolutely gorgeous. I'm thinking about doing a signature version with all of them lined up smaller. I'll post it here if I get it done.
tumblr_nyrgsrwLuI1qgs2k4o1_500.png
Yes. I need to use this on at least one bio
Yes. I need to use this on at least one bio
WOAH So pretty *w*
WOAH So pretty *w*
@SuzumeSan

Oh my gosh, these are gorgeous!
I might use them in some of my dragons bios ^^
@SuzumeSan

Oh my gosh, these are gorgeous!
I might use them in some of my dragons bios ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23