Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Fancy A.F. Bios (closed till 11/16)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Hey there! If you've found this now-inactive thread, congrats! You've dug up what used to be my old style for commissioned bios. I like to think that I have come a little far since then, so if you still like my writing or have a bio from this thread that you'd like revamped, shoot me a PM and ask about my writing style now! ^.^ I will rewrite yours for free if it's from this thread as a sort of sample.

4fTUgmv.jpg
done by @SkylarK!
The old one was done in paint and this one is too!

happy new year guys! Its been fun doing all these bios (100++ holy ****), and although I'll be taking a break from this, I might come back. 2016 is a major year for me because I've got really important exams at the end of this year (O'levels -.-) so I won't have the time to do bios for dragons anymore. I'll return in November 2016, when I'm done with the exams. If you really want me to do a bio or give you any ideas, shoot me a PM! I don't bite :3

I like writing bios. but not for my dragons :p so if you'd like a bio for your dragon, post a picture here! yay! Also if you need ideas for your dragons, I'd be happy to give you some :D

Whoops quick note: I've been quite busy lately, so I may take some time to do the bios. Don't worry, you'll get something for your dragon, I just need time.

Dem rules (?):

okay so in order to not make me mess up your dragon, please just state some of these things:

(not all are compulsory, i just need a brief description of your dragon :)

Job in the clan, likes/dislikes, personality, relationships, (this is completely optional) brief summary of their life.

please credit me!!

Also i am ok if you want me to write something from scratch (but it will take a lot more time, because I need to figure out ideas)so.....
the more info i have, the more i might write :)

Guys i am okay with writing stuff for lgbtqa dragons, but I'm not really all the experienced. Ive only written 2 bios for transgender dragons before, Setura and Valora

if you want a sample of whatever it is that i do, just scroll down and read a little ;)
tips are always appreciated, you can send me whatever:p

I would love to open a bio shop with other writers, but *shrug* I am way too shy ahaha

OPEN TO BIO TRADES!!!

k3ol21.png

CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS:

10 BIOS

Hey there! If you've found this now-inactive thread, congrats! You've dug up what used to be my old style for commissioned bios. I like to think that I have come a little far since then, so if you still like my writing or have a bio from this thread that you'd like revamped, shoot me a PM and ask about my writing style now! ^.^ I will rewrite yours for free if it's from this thread as a sort of sample.

4fTUgmv.jpg
done by @SkylarK!
The old one was done in paint and this one is too!

happy new year guys! Its been fun doing all these bios (100++ holy ****), and although I'll be taking a break from this, I might come back. 2016 is a major year for me because I've got really important exams at the end of this year (O'levels -.-) so I won't have the time to do bios for dragons anymore. I'll return in November 2016, when I'm done with the exams. If you really want me to do a bio or give you any ideas, shoot me a PM! I don't bite :3

I like writing bios. but not for my dragons :p so if you'd like a bio for your dragon, post a picture here! yay! Also if you need ideas for your dragons, I'd be happy to give you some :D

Whoops quick note: I've been quite busy lately, so I may take some time to do the bios. Don't worry, you'll get something for your dragon, I just need time.

Dem rules (?):

okay so in order to not make me mess up your dragon, please just state some of these things:

(not all are compulsory, i just need a brief description of your dragon :)

Job in the clan, likes/dislikes, personality, relationships, (this is completely optional) brief summary of their life.

please credit me!!

Also i am ok if you want me to write something from scratch (but it will take a lot more time, because I need to figure out ideas)so.....
the more info i have, the more i might write :)

Guys i am okay with writing stuff for lgbtqa dragons, but I'm not really all the experienced. Ive only written 2 bios for transgender dragons before, Setura and Valora

if you want a sample of whatever it is that i do, just scroll down and read a little ;)
tips are always appreciated, you can send me whatever:p

I would love to open a bio shop with other writers, but *shrug* I am way too shy ahaha

OPEN TO BIO TRADES!!!

k3ol21.png

CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS:

10 BIOS

tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5064049] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50641/5064049_350.png[/img] [/url] Short story for this pretty? I've had her for ages but can't get any ideas >_>
@shanncrafter

5064049_350.png

Short story for this pretty?
I've had her for ages but can't get any ideas >_>
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
Sure @Starphrax . Any particular characteristics that you want me to add in?(Kindhearted, patient, etc.)

Oh wait, does she have a specific mate? :3 (although she has no offspring)
Sure @Starphrax . Any particular characteristics that you want me to add in?(Kindhearted, patient, etc.)

Oh wait, does she have a specific mate? :3 (although she has no offspring)
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter so i won't lose this :)
@shanncrafter so i won't lose this :)
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10088536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100886/10088536_350.png[/img] [/url] Could you do one for this girl, starting from scratch? She has no definite mate right now, and other than that the only thing I've ever considered for her personality-wise is that she might be regal or princess-like. [s]i might even make her the heir to the leader of the clan one day[/s]
@shanncrafter

10088536_350.png

Could you do one for this girl, starting from scratch? She has no definite mate right now, and other than that the only thing I've ever considered for her personality-wise is that she might be regal or princess-like. i might even make her the heir to the leader of the clan one day
@shanncrafter
No mate, no kids.
I'm not sure if I bought or won her but either way her story could go in many directions.
Personality I'd think something very deep and emotional (cause Adele ya know? :'D )
@shanncrafter
No mate, no kids.
I'm not sure if I bought or won her but either way her story could go in many directions.
Personality I'd think something very deep and emotional (cause Adele ya know? :'D )
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
@Starphrax got it! Working on it right now, thanks!

@Geneva cool, I'll get to doing it as sion as I'm done with Adele's bio. Thanks :)
@Starphrax got it! Working on it right now, thanks!

@Geneva cool, I'll get to doing it as sion as I'm done with Adele's bio. Thanks :)
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter This girl is kind of the wildclaw representative of my clan, but i can't seem to organize my thoughts enough for a bio, so could you try? ;u; as far as her personality goes; she's vicious, tends to chase off her kids and mates when they [i]do[/i] happen, and has a habit of throwing toothy grins at newcomers to freak them out. everything else can be up to your interpretation~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91609] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/917/91609_350.png[/img] [/url]
@shanncrafter
This girl is kind of the wildclaw representative of my clan, but i can't seem to organize my thoughts enough for a bio, so could you try? ;u;

as far as her personality goes;
she's vicious, tends to chase off her kids and mates when they do happen, and has a habit of throwing toothy grins at newcomers to freak them out.
everything else can be up to your interpretation~

91609_350.png
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
Hi @Starphrax ! got Adele's bio done (i quite liked doing hers):

Not many dragons noticed the quiet pearlcatcher in the corner of the lair.
No one really cared about her, either.
Adele didn't mind that most of the dragons ignored her. She picked up a lot of useful things just by sitting and listening quietly, sometimes sitting as still and as rigid as a statue.
It may be hard for a dragon of lightning origin, as blue as the ocean, to blend in a lair mainly comprised of nature dragons, but she managed.
If there was something going on in the clan, Adele knew all about it, who were involved and exactly what to do.
She didn’t need friends, but still managed to find a sort of companion in both her familiar and a kindly skydancer, Vivi. They shared their knowledge and loved comparing facts, but that was about it.
She was largely ignored by the majority of the clan.
A loner.
Not that she really cared, anyways.
Some of the younger hatchlings may gossip that she was in fact centuries old, almost as old as the Gladekeeper herself, but had retired to a small corner, having almost lost the will to live after centuries of meaningless existence, but Adele didn't mind.
All lies had a grain of truth in them, after all.
Hi @Starphrax ! got Adele's bio done (i quite liked doing hers):

Not many dragons noticed the quiet pearlcatcher in the corner of the lair.
No one really cared about her, either.
Adele didn't mind that most of the dragons ignored her. She picked up a lot of useful things just by sitting and listening quietly, sometimes sitting as still and as rigid as a statue.
It may be hard for a dragon of lightning origin, as blue as the ocean, to blend in a lair mainly comprised of nature dragons, but she managed.
If there was something going on in the clan, Adele knew all about it, who were involved and exactly what to do.
She didn’t need friends, but still managed to find a sort of companion in both her familiar and a kindly skydancer, Vivi. They shared their knowledge and loved comparing facts, but that was about it.
She was largely ignored by the majority of the clan.
A loner.
Not that she really cared, anyways.
Some of the younger hatchlings may gossip that she was in fact centuries old, almost as old as the Gladekeeper herself, but had retired to a small corner, having almost lost the will to live after centuries of meaningless existence, but Adele didn't mind.
All lies had a grain of truth in them, after all.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
oh and @Geneva got Kalisa's done as well! she struck me as the sort of scheming type :p

Kalisa could wait.
One didn't undermine clan leaders without patience.
She had learned that lesson the hard way, and wasn't planning on rushing headlong into anything soon.
It was just a matter of time. Carbon wouldn't last forever. The mirror was already getting rather old, the years spent governing the clan had clearly taken it out of him.
Her parents, Romeo and Juliet, were not aware of their daughter's ambitions. They were quite content in their place, and did not want anything more. Kalisa had scoffed at the very idea. The wildclaw was never satisfied with something, constantly pushing herself, eagerly awaiting the day when she could finally claim what was never hers in the first place.
Dragons were already suspecting her of conspiring against the leaders. She had very nearly been caught, but she knew now to never make the mistake of trusting someone again.
When Kalisa ruled the clan, the very dragons who betrayed her would regret the day they crossed her.
Nuka meant well, she knew. She could probably trust him, and maybe, when the time came, he could rule alongside her…...maybe.
She smiled to herself.
She could wait.
oh and @Geneva got Kalisa's done as well! she struck me as the sort of scheming type :p

Kalisa could wait.
One didn't undermine clan leaders without patience.
She had learned that lesson the hard way, and wasn't planning on rushing headlong into anything soon.
It was just a matter of time. Carbon wouldn't last forever. The mirror was already getting rather old, the years spent governing the clan had clearly taken it out of him.
Her parents, Romeo and Juliet, were not aware of their daughter's ambitions. They were quite content in their place, and did not want anything more. Kalisa had scoffed at the very idea. The wildclaw was never satisfied with something, constantly pushing herself, eagerly awaiting the day when she could finally claim what was never hers in the first place.
Dragons were already suspecting her of conspiring against the leaders. She had very nearly been caught, but she knew now to never make the mistake of trusting someone again.
When Kalisa ruled the clan, the very dragons who betrayed her would regret the day they crossed her.
Nuka meant well, she knew. She could probably trust him, and maybe, when the time came, he could rule alongside her…...maybe.
She smiled to herself.
She could wait.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60